Will chaos in the country ever be over?

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every body seems to be fighting everybody else in the country The present state of virtual chaos in the country is a net result of the flawed policies of our governments over the decades. The present leadership is equally inept a la 'aik hi thali ke baingan''. No inspiration emits from leadership. May Allah help our country become a civilised and stable country where rule of law is followed and things go as they are in civilised countries.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't worry "kuch bhee nahee Hona"

I have seen this cycle repeated over and over again in the last 40 years.
Improving governance takes time when it has been corrupted to the core.

be patient i have never seen a positive effort to make things better.
In time everything will fall into place.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let's assume a property of a die hard supporter is destroyed by Mob what are the chances will keep supporting PTI government?

Hussain1967

Government will have to take firm action against the culprits. If a bacha like Saad Rizvi ( who is not even an iota of his father in terms of speaking power) rubs the government’s face in the dust, then I would say ‘Inna Lillah e wa inna elaih e rajeoon’. Government will have to arrest all those who are guiding/misguiding this bacha and want to make him another Khadim Rizvi.

Nightcrawl

Nope there's no hope will always be the same cycle again soon we'll have corrupt govts back to ganejas and zardari choor.

Kavalier

Bahi hum lagay rehayn aglay 100 saal bhi yahan posts aur comments karnay, NS walay PTI ko galiyan dayn, PTI walay NS ko dayn, dono milkay Zardari ko abuse karlayn... Issi trha molvi moderates ko aur moderates molvi tabqay ko ragar layn LAKIN change tab tak kuch nhi hona jab tak root cause ko address nhi karlayn gay.... Ap dunya ka best leader aur team bhi yahan la kay bitha dayn, there will be no change. The root cause is flawed state and government structure, as long as Fouj is not limited to its constitutional role and Police/Courts are not given powers more than military, there is no change in the next 100 or even 1000 years.

Justice Isa iss waqt sabko bura lag raha hay lakin jo waqai change chahtay hayn, political affiliation say ooper uth k soch saktay hayn, they will endorse me k we need people like him. He may not be able to change everything 180 degrees but at least an agent of change, a start....