Zaid Hamid & Imran R. Khan Declared Shame of Youtube: The Jewish Chronicle

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't think Muslims hate Jewish people, they are Abrahamic brothers. Honestly, they are monotheistic believers and closest to us in that sense. Politics is another thing and we all
support Palastines rights.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
True. Israeli settlements in occupied Palestine are illegal as per international law
And that is why I cannot support this violent zionism. If given the chance these hardline zionists want to annex everything between the Mediterranean Sea and Euphrates river because they believe this is there land.

Watch this channel of street interviews with ordinary Israeli citizens, you'll see ignorant both sides are.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Who is denying that, I am not sure what your point is. Do you believe that the Israelis will give the West Bank back?
Never say never, they did withdraw from Gaza and even forcefully removed settlers, but then the Palestinians fucked up and now they have a very good excuse, see we gave them Gaza back and look what they did.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why should they be allowed to keep any, afterall you can't steal someone's belonging and then negotiate giving some back. Go back to the pre 67 borders and you have the basis of settlement
Isn't it ironic that now they want what they were given in 1947 but they refused then? If they would have accepted it back then, then this whole mess could be avoided in the first place.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Never say never, they did withdraw from Gaza and even forcefully removed settlers, but then the Palestinians fucked up and now they have a very good excuse, see we gave them Gaza back and look what they did.
Now you sound like a Muslim Zionist ✡️???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Now you sound like a Muslim Zionist ✡️???
Nope, unlike most desi's I don't get emotionally attached to issues just because the word Islam or Muslim might be in play And when you don't have a horse in the race, you can step back and look at it factually and rationally.

I xan never be pro zionism. Because what zionism first meant is totally different from what zionism means today. Zionism was a movement for a jewish homeland. They have that already so zionism should technically be dead since its aim was fulfilled. Keeping zionism alive means they have expansionist ambitions. Zionism is more like Nazism today. So IMO any sane person cannot be a pro zionist today, even Jews

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
I xan never be pro zionism. Because what zionism first meant is totally different from what zionism means today. Zionism was a movement for a jewish homeland. They have that already so zionism should technically be dead since its aim was fulfilled. Keeping zionism alive means they have expansionist ambitions. Zionism is more like Nazism today -
That's mixed up: the Nazis were keen on exterminating Jews who never aggressively opposed the state or their fellow non-Jewish neighbors. The anti-Zionists - those who oppose the Jewish State - want to do the same thing to the Jewish State that the Nazis did to the Jews. Jews have no such ambitions to lead their non-Jewish neighbors to extermination camps. So if you REALLY despise the Nazis and what they did, you have to be a total Zionist. Really. And you can never, ever, seek excuses to support the likes of Hamas or Hezbollah.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
the Nazis were keen on exterminating Jews who never aggressively opposed the state or their fellow non-Jewish neighbors.
No you lot are pretty much Nazis, and thats exactly what you are doing if not then you would happily offer Palestinians Israeli citizenship and merge into one country. But of course you don't want to do that, rather you import Jews from all over the world and steal more land to settle them. If the hat fits, wear it.

The anti-Zionists - those who oppose the Jewish State - want to do the same thing to the Jewish State that the Nazis did to the Jews.
You mean this lot??

Jews have no such ambitions to lead their non-Jewish neighbors to extermination camps.
What is Gaza if not a worse version of the Warsaw Ghetto? Thankfully the world has gotten smaller and things cannot be concealed anymore otherwise you would have long ago built crematoriums and turned the entire Palestinian population to ashes already.

Sorry Hasbara man, you people have lost the PR war. No amount of verbal gymnastics are going to hide your blatant crimes and violation of every law known to man.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
No you lot are pretty much Nazis -
Then your grasp of reality is poor.

if not then you would happily offer Palestinians Israeli citizenship and merge into one country.
What, you don't think there are other possible reasons why that hasn't happened? Have you made efforts to educate yourself beyond a narrative that serves anti-Zionists or not? If not, then how can you claim to be expressing a well-informed and balanced judgment of this matter?

You mean this lot??
If Jews and Israelis can tolerate such differences of opinion on the very existence of the Jewish State then why can't Pakistan?

What is Gaza if not a worse version of the Warsaw Ghetto?
Already answered.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Then your grasp of reality is poor.
Your ability to accept reality and facts is non existent.

What, you don't think there are other possible reasons why that hasn't happened? Have you made efforts to educate yourself beyond a narrative that serves anti-Zionists or not? If not, then how can you claim to be expressing a well-informed and balanced judgment of this matter?
Still using old hasbra tactics and ignoring the actual question. These lame tactics don't work anymore. Question still remains why don't you offer every Palestinian Israeli citizenship and merge into one country. Instead of kicking then out and stealing their land

Already answered.
Sorry you haven't answered diddly squat, all you have done is a pathetic verbal dance trying to side track anything posed as you.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Your ability to accept reality and facts is non existent...These lame tactics don't work anymore.
Ah. So they did. I get it: some of our previous interactions have been less-than-fully hostile. Perhaps somebody of importance caught that and has pressured you? And now you feel compelled to respond with what I think of as Pakistani courage: obstinance in denying facts salted with hostility, all to support the existing oppressive power structure?

The kind of courage that spreads evils, rather than opposes them.

You don't have to admit to anything here. But assuming I'm right, what choices does a Pakistani have when it comes to fighting back such oppression?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ah. So they did. I get it: some of our previous interactions have been less-than-fully hostile. Perhaps somebody of importance caught that and has pressured you? And now you feel compelled to respond with what I think of as Pakistani courage: obstinance in denying facts salted with hostility, all to support the existing oppressive power structure?

The kind of courage that spreads evils, rather than opposes them.

You don't have to admit to anything here. But assuming I'm right, what choices does a Pakistani have when it comes to fighting back such oppression?
Another lame attempt by the hasbara man to avoid answering all the real questions and to tangle up in useless and frivolous argument. Sorry bro like I said that shit don't work no more.

Hope the new govt bumps up your dept's budget so they can have better keyboard warriors than you who don't get made out as hasbara trolls on their very first post!

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Another lame attempt by the hasbara man to avoid answering all the real questions and to tangle up in useless and frivolous argument. Sorry bro like I said that shit don't work no more.
Oh, one could spend all day answering the same questions over and over. If you don't remember the answers from previously, you can do your own research and look up the Zionist p.o.v. yourself. But hey, I got a life to live and I don't have to justify myself over and over again to do it.

Hope the new govt bumps up your dept's budget -
What, you think I get gov't pay for this? Not this Zionist, my friend.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What, you think I get gov't pay for this? Not this Zionist, my friend.
Yeah right, one creep lurking on a Pakistani political forum since 2016 without making a single post until last year and then all the posts are just promoting and defending Israel and its crimes.

Sure Hasbara man, anything you say.