Siasat.pk - Blogger
1101326181-1.jpg

1101326181-2.gif

PART 2

1101328294-2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its really true i personally as doctor witness this story bcz i work with Dr asim ex peterian,who is also blessed by zardari for providing him his own room in civil hospital karachi when zardari was under arrest & shifted to civil hospital karachi on medical grounds some say last time benazir got pregnant due to this previllage provided by asim.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Zulfiqar Mirza ki kahani ..Part 2 (Javed Chaudhry)

Read in the morning. Thanx for the share anyway (bigsmile)

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its really true i personally as doctor witness this story bcz i work with Dr asim ex peterian,who is also blessed by zardari for providing him his own room in civil hospital karachi when zardari was under arrest & shifted to civil hospital karachi on medical grounds some say last time benazir got pregnant due to this previllage provided by asim.

How could you be witness of all this when you got the hospital all wrong - he didn't provide him room at civil hospital (civil hospital is a government hospital) - During incarceration in Karachi Zardari had a room at Dr. Ziauddin Hospital (which is owned and run by Dr. Asim).

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@maksyed , rest of the story will be posted tomorrow?

Doesnt the article says "khatam shud" at the end? I guess thats it - one thing I dont like about pakistani journalism is that they fail to mention anything about the sources - not even say that they got it from an anonymous sources and where these sources are. It could all be hearsay ....but then again Pakistan is unique and journalism here is unique too.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Doesnt the article says "khatam shud" at the end? I guess thats it - one thing I dont like about pakistani journalism is that they fail to mention anything about the sources - not even say that they got it from an anonymous sources and where these sources are. It could all be hearsay ....but then again Pakistan is unique and journalism here is unique too.
The post has been merged.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
mrk123,prisioners are entitled only in govt hospital,asim was working as senior registrar orthopaedics 1,civil hospital as well owner of ziauddin,zardari was shifted from jail as plea of severe backache to civil hospital & asim offered his office as room after decorating, i was working in both civil inmorning ziauddin in evening,latter asim was promoted as Director nawabshah medical college special post ,finally he resigned from govt,there is no political motive to me describe it just share,affirm that javed ch really worked ,only buttom line is AAZ is dooston ke doost haain aur dushmanonn ke dushman pata nahi,if so rana maqbool ex IG now in PML-N will in problem.