اسٹیبلشمنٹ کی کٹھ پتلیاں عوام کی بےبسی پر ہنستے ہوئے

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کسانوں کو 700 ارب اور ملکی خزانے کو کم از کم 500 ارب سے زائد کا نقصان پہنچانے کے بعد اسٹیبلشمنٹ کی کٹھ پتلیاں عوام کی بےبسی پر ہنستے ہوئے:

GM--iAfWcAEHZxI

جب تک اِن کٹھ پتلیوں اور اِن کے ہینڈلرز پر آرٹیکل چھ نہیں لگتا، یہ کٹھ پتلیاں بننے کا سلسلہ اس ملک میں رک نہیں سکتا

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کسانوں کو 700 ارب اور ملکی خزانے کو کم از کم 500 ارب سے زائد کا نقصان پہنچانے کے بعد اسٹیبلشمنٹ کی کٹھ پتلیاں عوام کی بےبسی پر ہنستے ہوئے:

GM--iAfWcAEHZxI

جب تک اِن کٹھ پتلیوں اور اِن کے ہینڈلرز پر آرٹیکل چھ نہیں لگتا، یہ کٹھ پتلیاں بننے کا سلسلہ اس ملک میں رک نہیں سکتا
Baeshukk humein bae buss daekh kurr ubb toe 75 yrs hoechukae hein. Somebody must retaliate and fix this problem permanently. May allah help us. Ameen

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

فاتح اور مفتوح کا حسین امتزاج ایک ہی تصویر میں

A picture worth million words.
1. First wheat crop was procured from farmers at a rate of Rs. 3900 per 40 Kg during harvesting for year 2023.
2. So, a bench mark was set for a price of Rs. 3900 per 40 Kg and Rupees 4500 after two months.
3. Wheat was imported at Rs. 2500 per 40 Kg and hence a profit of Rs. 2000 for just a bag of 40 kg.
4. Now we understand why private sector was used as front man for this procurement.
5. Now only way to prove it, is long cycle of money flow and even business people are so interlinked that money flow is covered in many layers cash or other items such as houses, buildings, licenses etc etc

Once I visited Islamabad, my friend told me that only work in Islamabad is to turn illegal into legal and make money.

Dr Adam

1. First wheat crop was procured from farmers at a rate of Rs. 3900 per 40 Kg during harvesting for year 2023.
2. So, a bench mark was set for a price of Rs. 3900 per 40 Kg and Rupees 4500 after two months.
3. Wheat was imported at Rs. 2500 per 40 Kg and hence a profit of Rs. 2000 for just a bag of 40 kg.
4. Now we understand why private sector was used as front man for this procurement.
5. Now only way to prove it, is long cycle of money flow and even business people are so interlinked that money flow is covered in many layers cash or other items such as houses, buildings, licenses etc etc

Once I visited Islamabad, my friend told me that only work in Islamabad is to turn illegal into legal and make money.

تاریخ میں قومیں ایسی ہی حرکتوں سے تباہ ہوئی ہیں

Pakistan may not be exception.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

فاتح اور مفتوح کا حسین امتزاج ایک ہی تصویر میں

A picture worth million words.
Only big question
"When International rate was at Rs. 2700, why local farmers were given Rs. 3900."

Dr Adam

Only big question
"When International rate was at Rs. 2700, why local farmers were given Rs. 3900."

Due to cost..... labor cost on preparing the farm lands, seeds cost, water cost, fertilizer cost, electricity and diesel cost to run tube wells and tractors, labor cost on harvesting the crop, cost on bringing the crops to market (middle man charges this to the farmer, its a hidden cost), lagan and maliaa etc. When you add up all this it turns out to be Rs 39 plus/minus.
This is the calculation to come to this magic number of 39. Now farmer expect to sell his product around Rs 44 to 45.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Due to cost..... labor cost on preparing the farm lands, seeds cost, water cost, fertilizer cost, electricity and diesel cost to run tube wells and tractors, labor cost on harvesting the crop, cost on bringing the crops to market (middle man charges this to the farmer, its a hidden cost), lagan and maliaa etc. When you add up all this it turns out to be Rs 39 plus/minus.
This is the calculation to come to this magic number of 39. Now farmer expect to sell his product around Rs 44 to 45.
if other countries produce at half the cost then we should try to provide inputs resources at the similar price.
If a farmer in Ukraine or Russia is producing half the cost then why production cost is high in Pakistan.

As far as, I remember farmers were given support price to avoid smuggling into Afghanistan due to high international prices. Now smuggling is out of question since our crop cost is higher than international price. Afghanistan can buy at much lower prices than Pakistan.

Ok in any case, it is long debate. We need to find formula or ways to determine correct price to protect farmers and end users. By over pricing, end user is victim as well and no one cares about end user.