اللہ کے ساتھ دوستی

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ہم کمزور لوگ ہیں جو ہماری دوستی اللہ کے ساتھ ہو نہیں سکتی۔ جب میں کوئی ایسی بات محسوس کرتا ہوں یا سُنتا ہوں تو پھر اپنے "بابوں" کے پاس بھاگتا ہوں_ میں نے اپنے بابا جی سے کہا کہ جی ! میں اللہ کا دوست بننا چاہتا ہوں۔ اس کا کوئی ذریعہ چاہتا ہوں۔ اُس تک پہنچنا چاہتا ہوں۔ یعنی میں اللہ والے لوگوں کی بات نہیں کرتا۔ ایک ایسی دوستی چاہتا ہوں، جیسے میری آپ کی اپنے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ ہے،تو اُنہوں نے کہا "اپنی شکل دیکھ اور اپنی حیثیت پہچان، تو کس طرح سے اُس کے پاس جا سکتا ہے، اُس کے دربار تک رسائی حاصل کر سکتا ہے اور اُس کے گھر میں داخل ہو سکتا ہے، یہ نا ممکن ہے۔" میں نے کہا، جی! میں پھر کیا کروں؟ کوئی ایسا طریقہ تو ہونا چاہئے کہ میں اُس کے پاس جا سکوں؟ بابا جی نے کہا، اس کا آسان طریقہ یہی ہے کہ خود نہیں جاتے اللہ کو آواز دیتے ہیں کہ "اے اللہ! تو آجا میرے گھر میں" کیونکہ اللہ تو کہیں بھی جاسکتا ہے، بندے کا جانا مشکل ہے۔ بابا جی نے کہا کہ جب تم اُس کو بُلاؤ گے تو وہ ضرور آئے گا۔ اتنے سال زندگی گزر جانے کے بعد میں نے سوچا کہ واقعی میں نے کبھی اُسے بلایا ہی نہیں، کبھی اس بات کی زحمت ہی نہیں کی۔ میری زندگی ایسے ہی رہی ہے، جیسے بڑی دیر کے بعد کالج کے زمانے کا ایک کلاس فیلو مل جائےبازار میں تو پھر ہم کہتے ہیں کہ بڑا اچھا ہوا آپ مل گئے۔ کبھی آنا۔ اب وہ کہاں آئے، کیسےآئے اس بےچارے کو تو پتا ہی نہیں۔
زاویہ دوم، باب گیارہ سے اقتباس

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
کیا چیز ھے ۔ ویسے قران ترجمعہ سے پڑ ھیں بہت کچھ ملے گا۔
Can you show me the message like Zavia (Vol 2) in Quran? If to read trans. then which translation you would recommend. If I follow your opinion then is it written in the Quran tarjuma to follow khanpanni?
Dear Khan Sb....The Late Ashfaq Ahmed has actually guided us to be with the Godly people and to have a craving for being with Allah. I am not saying that his words can be superior than the words of God(MuaazAllah). But sometimes a word from someone's mouth digs deep in your heart as compared to the other sources.
میں رانجھن نو ڈھونڈن نکلی رانجھن ملیا ناہیں
رب ملیا مینوں ہر تھان لوگو ، رب رانجھن جیسا ناہیں
So please don't try to dilute this universal message........Allah Hamain Ziyada se ziyada Asaaniyan Taqseem karne ki taufeeq ataa farmaye.........Aameen

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allama Iqbals Islamic poetry and philosophy cant be Quran. So is your case. If you like the massage of late Ashfaq Ahmed

his main source was as well Quran. And Quran is as well incomplete without Ahadies Mubarika. So you cant give the

first priority to Ahadies Mubarika, Allama Iqbal or Mr. Ashfaq Ahmeds philosophy or any poet or his philosophy because

they all have the main source of their mysticism is again Quran. So I dont indulge with you in discussion, you do that

way I do my way but first Quran, Inshallah !!!!

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
کیا چیز ھے ۔ ویسے قران ترجمعہ سے پڑ ھیں بہت کچھ ملے گا۔

jao quran parho yahan kia kr rahey ho...........jahil insaan

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہم کمزور لوگ ہیں جو ہماری دوستی اللہ کے ساتھ ہو نہیں سکتی۔ جب میں کوئی ایسی بات محسوس کرتا ہوں یا سُنتا ہوں تو پھر اپنے "بابوں" کے پاس بھاگتا ہوں_ میں نے اپنے بابا جی سے کہا کہ جی ! میں اللہ کا دوست بننا چاہتا ہوں۔ اس کا کوئی ذریعہ چاہتا ہوں۔ اُس تک پہنچنا چاہتا ہوں۔ یعنی میں اللہ والے لوگوں کی بات نہیں کرتا۔ ایک ایسی دوستی چاہتا ہوں، جیسے میری آپ کی اپنے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ ہے،تو اُنہوں نے کہا "اپنی شکل دیکھ اور اپنی حیثیت پہچان، تو کس طرح سے اُس کے پاس جا سکتا ہے، اُس کے دربار تک رسائی حاصل کر سکتا ہے اور اُس کے گھر میں داخل ہو سکتا ہے، یہ نا ممکن ہے۔" میں نے کہا، جی! میں پھر کیا کروں؟ کوئی ایسا طریقہ تو ہونا چاہئے کہ میں اُس کے پاس جا سکوں؟ بابا جی نے کہا، اس کا آسان طریقہ یہی ہے کہ خود نہیں جاتے اللہ کو آواز دیتے ہیں کہ "اے اللہ! تو آجا میرے گھر میں" کیونکہ اللہ تو کہیں بھی جاسکتا ہے، بندے کا جانا مشکل ہے۔ بابا جی نے کہا کہ جب تم اُس کو بُلاؤ گے تو وہ ضرور آئے گا۔ اتنے سال زندگی گزر جانے کے بعد میں نے سوچا کہ واقعی میں نے کبھی اُسے بلایا ہی نہیں، کبھی اس بات کی زحمت ہی نہیں کی۔ میری زندگی ایسے ہی رہی ہے، جیسے بڑی دیر کے بعد کالج کے زمانے کا ایک کلاس فیلو مل جائےبازار میں تو پھر ہم کہتے ہیں کہ بڑا اچھا ہوا آپ مل گئے۔ کبھی آنا۔ اب وہ کہاں آئے، کیسےآئے اس بےچارے کو تو پتا ہی نہیں۔

I was surprised till i read the last line !!!!!!!!!

Me to samjha tha k aik Allah ka talib mil gaya he mujhey!!!

koi to ho jo sena e hasti se raaz fash krey
button ko tore daley or sanm khaney pash pash krey
phir se bheja gaya he pegham bndoon ko
me kunz e makhfi ho koi mujhey talaash krey

zahir ki aankh se na tamasha krey koi
ho daikhna to deeda e dil wa krey koi

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
jao quran parho yahan kia kr rahey ho...........jahil insaan

Samar bro, thank you for the remarks ! I am already in Pakistan. You shouldnt be personal OK.

I have a question for all the muslims. In front of you there are 3 books laying. 1) Torat 2) Ingiel 3) our

Holy Quran. We being muslims believe in all three. So according to sunnah which book will you read first ?

Ofcourse, the holy Quran . Because all other two are as well in our Quran.

Our whole the life is not enough to understand each vorse and word of Allah in Quran.

Unfortunately our Pakistani read everthing but they leave Quran or they read it without understanding.

If you read Maulana Jalal-ud-din Rimmi. It is in Persion and one should have first v.good knowledge in Persion then you
will enjoy his philosophy. In Arab world they dont read him. His main source of philosophy was Quran.

Dr. Allama Iqbal has two kind of poetry one has the base on Quran and the other noraml philosophical. He is known in the
in the world and specially in Pakistan because of his Quranic philosophy and ideology of Pakistan. OK.

Baba Fried Gang shaker, Bulle Shah, Waris Shah, Sultan Bahu or any other Punjabi poets are famous in Punjab.
Their poetry and Philosophical base is again Quran and they work for Islam.

First of all, all the people are no good enough in Punjabi language and then the interest and time ?

Late respected Ashfaq Ahmed Khan did many things. May Allah bless his soul for highest of the heaven, Aameen !

So far again his punjabi poetry is concerned, only Punjabi speaking can enjoy him, if they have interest ?

His urdu lectures are very good which are on youtube available.

His worth saying ( Pakistan is like a She Camel of Sallah Allah Aslam ) dont harm this country. You wil be

punished from Allah if you harm Pakistan. What a fantastic reference !!!
Now let me know from where the reference has come ?

I will not reverce you the word ( Jahil Insan ) because your topic was ( Make Friendship with Allah) a holy and

Pious topic. Being Pakistani make friends ! We have enough enemies round the world including India.

Next time please use direct form to expand the knowledge, philosophy, mystique for Allah .

Dont fool and puzzle the people on the name of Allah. Wasallam.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Samar bro, thank you for the remarks ! I am already in Pakistan. You shouldnt be personal OK.

I have a question for all the muslims. In front of you there are 3 books laying. 1) Torat 2) Ingiel 3) our

Holy Quran. We being muslims believe in all three. So according to sunnah which book will you read first ?

Ofcourse, the holy Quran . Because all other two are as well in our Quran.

Our whole the life is not enough to understand each vorse and word of Allah in Quran.

Unfortunately our Pakistani read everthing but they leave Quran or they read it without understanding.

If you read Maulana Jalal-ud-din Rimmi. It is in Persion and one should have first v.good knowledge in Persion then you
will enjoy his philosophy. In Arab world they dont read him. His main source of philosophy was Quran.

Dr. Allama Iqbal has two kind of poetry one has the base on Quran and the other noraml philosophical. He is known in the
in the world and specially in Pakistan because of his Quranic philosophy and ideology of Pakistan. OK.

Baba Fried Gang shaker, Bulle Shah, Waris Shah, Sultan Bahu or any other Punjabi poets are famous in Punjab.
Their poetry and Philosophical base is again Quran and they work for Islam.

First of all, all the people are no good enough in Punjabi language and then the interest and time ?

Late respected Ashfaq Ahmed Khan did many things. May Allah bless his soul for highest of the heaven, Aameen !

So far again his punjabi poetry is concerned, only Punjabi speaking can enjoy him, if they have interest ?

His urdu lectures are very good which are on youtube available.

His worth saying ( Pakistan is like a She Camel of Sallah Allah Aslam ) dont harm this country. You wil be

punished from Allah if you harm Pakistan. What a fantastic reference !!!
Now let me know from where the reference has come ?

I will not reverce you the word ( Jahil Insan ) because your topic was ( Make Friendship with Allah) a holy and

Pious topic. Being Pakistani make friends ! We have enough enemies round the world including India.

Next time please use direct form to expand the knowledge, philosophy, mystique for Allah .

Dont fool and puzzle the people on the name of Allah. Wasallam.

kion apna wakt zaya kr rahey ho english me batin kr rahey ho arbi seekho ore quran parho dont waste your time here.........plz at least act upon your advice yourself