انتخابات جیتنے چاہیے نا کہ مخالفین کو نااہل کروانا چاہیے:سپریم کورٹ

spa-court.jpg

چیف جسٹس آف پاکستان نے کہا ہے کہ آرٹیکل 62ون ایف کے تحت تاحیات نااہلی کو بھول جائیں۔خبررساں ادارے کی رپورٹ کے مطابق سپریم کورٹ میں پی کے74 سے رکن اسمبلی شاہ محمد کی نااہلی کے درخواست پر سماعت ہوئی، سماعت سپریم کورٹ کی سربراہی میں بینچ نے کی۔

دوران سماعت چیف جسٹس آف پاکستان عمر عطاء بندیال نے ریمارکس دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ سیاسی لوگوں کو انتخابات جیتنے چاہیے نا کہ مخالفین کو نااہل کروانا چاہیے، آرٹیکل 62 ون ایف کے تحت تاحیات نااہلی بھول جائیں۔

سپریم کورٹ نے نااہلی کی درخواست خارج کرتے ہوئے ریمارکس دیئے کہ درخواست گزشتہ اسمبلی کی مدت کیلئے تھی، اب اسمبلی ہی ختم ہوگئی ، آرٹیکل 62 ون ایف کا اطلاق صرف ٹرائل کے بعد ہی ہوسکتا ہے، اگر یہ اطلاق چاہتے ہیں تو مجاز عدالت سے رجوع کریں۔

چیف جسٹس نے مزید کہا کہ اس اسمبلی کی نشست کا دورانیہ مکمل ہوچکا ہے، آئندہ انتخابات میں اگر معاملہ اٹھایا گیا تو متعلقہ فورم سے رجوع کیا جاسکتا ہے۔واضح رہے کہ درخواست گزار نے پاکستان تحریک انصاف کےرکن صوبائی اسمبلی کے خلاف اثاثے چھپانے کے الزام میں 62 ون ایف کے تحت نااہلی کی درخواست دائر کی تھی۔

عدالت میں درخواست گزار کے وکیل نے موقف اپنایا کہ ذاتی طور پر نااہلی کے خلاف ہوں اگر عدالت اجازت دے تو درخواست واپس لیتا ہوں، جس کے بعد درخواست واپس لینے کی بنیاد پر کیس خارج کردیا گیا ہے۔

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
خان صاحب تو چاہتے ہیں باقی سب نا اہل ہو جائے اور خان صاحب اکیلے الیکشن میں کھڑے ہو کر جیت جائیں - جو خان صاحب کی کارکردگی ہے ایسا ہو بھی جائے تو لوگ آزاد امیدواروں کو ووٹ دے دیں گے مگر خان صاحب کو ووٹ دیں گے - کاش خان صاحب لوگوں کے مسائل سمجھیں اور مخالفین کی نا اہلی اور جرنیلوں کی خوشنودی کی بجائے عوامی حمایت حاصل کرنے پر زور دیں -

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
خان صاحب تو چاہتے ہیں باقی سب نا اہل ہو جائے اور خان صاحب اکیلے الیکشن میں کھڑے ہو کر جیت جائیں - جو خان صاحب کی کارکردگی ہے ایسا ہو بھی جائے تو لوگ آزاد امیدواروں کو ووٹ دے دیں گے مگر خان صاحب کو ووٹ دیں گے - کاش خان صاحب لوگوں کے مسائل سمجھیں اور مخالفین کی نا اہلی اور جرنیلوں کی خوشنودی کی بجائے عوامی حمایت حاصل کرنے پر زور دیں -

I don't know which Patwarri party you belong to but your opinion that KHAN has not achieved anything is so UNTRUE . This means your opinion is biased and conceited. Thus you are a LIAR !

Awan S

I don't know which Patwarri party you belong to but your opinion that KHAN has not achieved anything is so UNTRUE . This means your opinion is biased and conceited. Thus you are a LIAR !
Khan has not given any relief ko public. Three and half years of Khan's continuous inflation is Pakistan's record in history. Governance issues like flour, sugar, fertilizer absence has made situation worse. Daingi came back as killer in the country. You probably live abroad therefore it does not impact you. People want relief here and cannot wait for years for Khan. Please don't argue that it is inflation everywhere; was there no big inflation before current wave of inflation worldwide?

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan has not given any relief ko public. Three and half years of Khan's continuous inflation is Pakistan's record in history. Governance issues like flour, sugar, fertilizer absence has made situation worse. Daingi came back as killer in the country. You probably live abroad therefore it does not impact you. People want relief here and cannot wait for years for Khan. Please don't argue that it is inflation everywhere; was there no big inflation before current wave of inflation worldwide?
yes, prices went up. not a good thing but I don't think anything is missing. there could be a temporary shortage of items which is likely to happen in any government. I have met people who believe Nawaz Sharif can govern better than Imran. Nawaz/Zardari are thieves and IK is making an honest effort to fix Pakistan's issues. how Nawaz was going to pay back loans when he used reserves to keep currency value inflated?
You get to eat and flourish every day because your state survives. Use your brain and see Zardari and Nawaz have their future in London and Newyork. They lose nothing if Pakistan gets into trouble.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes i live abroad- but seems you have been living on another planet. Life is tough here, very tough. Honest people pay high taxes and energy charges. You have the cheek to mention past times when Patwarri drained Pak dry- and now that its barely managing to stay above water you are crying. Get a life. Pak past economy was falsely propped. Black money everywhere. Or did you not notice?

Awan S

Yes i live abroad- but seems you have been living on another planet. Life is tough here, very tough. Honest people pay high taxes and energy charges. You have the cheek to mention past times when Patwarri drained Pak dry- and now that its barely managing to stay above water you are crying. Get a life. Pak past economy was falsely propped. Black money everywhere. Or did you not notice?
I live in a country in the west. I have three vehicles and my family is always using it by roaming along especially my boys. I never bothered to check fuel prices, I have not cut any of my facilities due to inflation. How inflation here is bothering me. In Pakistan inflation was huge before even this current level and country is a very poor nation. It is not that only poor families are impacted, middle class is impacted heavily too. The sign is loss of PTI elections in KPK which is their core areas and stronghold. In opposite to it ruling party in my country of residence recently won election despite inflation and Covid here. This is the difference I want to mention. In fact PTI cannot manage anything, they are non serious people and focus on photo sessions, make establishment happy and bash opposition.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
I live in a country in the west. I have three vehicles and my family is always using it by roaming along especially my boys. I never bothered to check fuel prices, I have not cut any of my facilities due to inflation. How inflation here is bothering me. In Pakistan inflation was huge before even this current level and country is a very poor nation. It is not that only poor families are impacted, middle class is impacted heavily too. The sign is loss of PTI elections in KPK which is their core areas and stronghold. In opposite to it ruling party in my country of residence recently won election despite inflation and Covid here. This is the difference I want to mention. In fact PTI cannot manage anything, they are non serious people and focus on photo sessions, make establishment happy and bash opposition.

Ohh so showing off. I have 5 cars. WTF. We all work and pay heavy taxes in your case Great- so u have to work. Surprisingly for a Patwarri. Also surprising that you forget to mention any of your Patwarri Godfathes for current crisis. Blaming KHAN- when he has tried so hard to run the country against heavy odds and challenges. NS liked halwa and Zardari liked Sarah Palin when they were head of state. Diabolical. I would suggest you try to keep up with your zakat for the needful in Pakistan. And stop Bull shitting