اگر افغانوں نے پاکستان پر حملہ کر دیاتو پاکستان سامنا نہیں کر سکے گا،اچکزئی

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Damn I have a feeling I'm missing out on a very good chitrol session?
He still thinks he won.............both the battle of Afghanistan by Shumali Ittehad and the battle of wits.
Dude is tone deaf and ignorant which makes him a double threat... Here is his latest gem... dude makes fun of my avatar questioning my "khandaan" while just a couple posts ago claiming to have been sleeping with Pakistani women....
Dude has a Pakistani hand so far up his ass yet this puppet thinks it's actually him controlling the puppeteer by working his rectal muscles....

khayam

Voter (50+ posts)
Nie sb. Stha pa khabaroo chertha khafa kegum.
mung khu da jang Sara aadath khalak yu makhkee ANA Sara au us da talibano Sara khu isi de pa khoor khejawa. Tha pakee khushala yea

koor kale plaarnama de sarganda ka. Chertha da Sonia shah Zwey khu ba
pa id au pa makthab sook da niethoob na ba uzee
Noor dertha kanzelee na koom bas nie ba dertha wayem.
Mazey kawa nie Sb

khayam

Voter (50+ posts)
He still thinks he won.............both the battle of Afghanistan by Shumali Ittehad and the battle of wits.
Dude is tone deaf and ignorant which makes him a double threat... Here is his latest gem... dude makes fun of my avatar questioning my "khandaan" while just a couple posts ago claiming to have been sleeping with Pakistani women....
Dude has a Pakistani hand so far up his ass yet this puppet thinks it's actually him controlling the puppeteer by working his rectal muscles....