اہل علم سے سوال

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اگر تیری نسلی قبریں کھودیں تو اندر سے بندروں کی پوجا کرنے والے ہندو نہ نکل آئیں۔​
Aa gaya na apni asli auqaat per. Mujhay pata tha tayray paas koi logical jaqwab nahi hay iss liyay abb bakwas ka sahara lay kar apna ego satisfy kary ga,
Tou apnay Majoosi deota jo deen kay dushman hain unn key puja kar
Allah kay Deen say tayra koi layna dayna. Chal shahbaz puttar nikal laay iss say phelay kay tou apnay aap ko mazeed expose karay.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tayri harkatain bata rahi hain kay tou Islam kay libaday may chupa Majoosi hay.
بھئی تو کون ہے اسلام کا ٹھیکیدار؟
اوپر دیکھ پپو، جو کچھ تیری ذہنی حالت کے بارے میں لکھا ہے میں نے، وہ سب یہاں تو خود ہی سچ کر کے دکھا رہا ہے۔
مطلب جسے تو کہے گا وہ کافر اور جسے تو کہے گا وہ مسلمان۔ اللہ تعالیٰ نے لگتا ہے تجھے یہ کام ٹھیکے پر دے دیا ہے۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Implicitly you do say that. You think that I am posing to be an expert and then you cannot help yourself to jump up and tell me that you are a bigger authority over Quran & Deen. You just can't help it .... do you? it is because of your OCD.

Come on, call me whatever ... I am bigger than that. I can take a hit, but your frailty can't.

Oh please, now don't try to cover up under the garb of social jargon "I am merely a student and bla bla...." You said you have "learned", this shows that you consider yourself more learned than all the rest. That is why you come challenging them with your version of understanding.... rather a sane mind, if engaged in a debate, listens, interprets, understands and then form a counter argument. He just does not impose their self on others and call out the rest as liars... just because their thinking does not coincide with his. That is a disengagement from the basic message of the Quran, the very subject you are talking about.

Then there appears to be a childhood trauma linked with it. You are, in your mind, trying to fight that trauma in your head, inflicted upon you by some hadithist, long time ago. You felt paralyzed and controlled under his/her/their influence. This is why you tend to satiate your urge to make up for that feeling by "destroying the opponent" (the hadithist in this case). This gives you a sense of victory and satiate your hunger for regain of control.

Yes, that is the excuse you have for your actions or what you call your rationale of self righteousness.

Lets say (hypothetically), even if I am a mushrik, what goes to your father in that respect? why you feel the urge to correct me?

Is my belief (whatever it is) hampering you from anything?

For any psychologically normal person .... your deen is for you and mine is for me. It is the basic tenet of freedom. Unless my actions are not interfering with your life or your freedom, then I have the right to hold any opinion, whatsoever. You can have a debate with me with reasons, but not abuses.

Now what happens here is that you cannot resist not to prove anyone wrong (even if he is not even engaging with you in a conversation). This is the little man inside you, who needs to feel big by overpowering others. Whereas, the message of Islam is "salamti/peace". But you will pick on fights, even where no one is even considering you. You need to come out big .... to massage the ego of that weak little person inside you.

I am not sure whether what you wrote makes sense to an ordinary person, but by understanding your case, I can very well know your state of mind while you wrote this.

Let me tell you one thing -- I, even with the worst of my opponents, have never stooped to the level of abusing or jesting on their families. Take my record of past 13 years on the forum.

What I said earlier, was totally in good faith. I intend to tell you that you are also making your family suffer because of your condition. I can imagine how you interfere in their lives with this air of self righteousness and coercing them into doing things that are right according to your own precepts. Imagine, you have become the same monster that you have been fighting for all your life -- the same hadithist which overpowered you in your early life.

Quran .... however, never asks you to force people into Islam. It tells you to display your good deeds and compassion, so that people may get an inspiration from you. Otherwise, leave them in peace, for they have to alone in their graves and you will be alone in yours. So, think about the darkness of your own grave and just let others do whatever they do, unless they come messing up your life.

However, I don't see any reason why my reply to the thread starter had anything to do with you or your friend CitizenX. But you take my belief as an assault over deen, as the deen is solely your property and only you are tasked to fight for it. This is cognitive dissociation. There is a big world out there, only if you care to come out of the little room where you have locked yourself up and let some sun shine on you.

Again ... it just makes you feel big by calling me a "kiddo". Ah .... very typical of someone fighting a childhood trauma.

But, do you really understand how grown up people act like? can you show me? does calling me a kiddo qualifies you to be a bigger person?
and that too in a debate, where you are professing the teachings of Islam?

and then look at your friend Citizen X, who writes ayaats in one post and then abuses in the very next one -- blowing hot and cold in the same breath.

Tell me my dear, for an ideal person, who is professing the true teachings of Islam, how his personality should appear? controlling, abusing, belittling others, verbally belligerent?
Or
Calm, focused, logical, clear headed, forgiving, patient, giving people space, respecting their beliefs as he wants his beliefs to be respected in reciprocation .....

Tell me, which pesonality is mor befitting and then look at yourself and your friend Citizen X.

Although, for him, other reasons are at play than you. I will get to them some times later. But for you, I see that there is still some bleak ray of hope, though it is diminishing quite fast.
Since you now dragged me into you mouth flapping contest like I already explained to you I will treat you exactly the way you treat me. I was very cordial and respectful till you couldn't keep real self under control and started with your oye shoye bulbul shulbul nonsense.

So stop crying like a six year old girl now, grow up and move on. And if you want to have a respectful debate in the future then respect is a two way street other wise if you try spit on someone not only will he spit back at you but give a boot right in your plums too.

Capisce 😉

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Since you now dragged me into you mouth flapping contest like I already explained to you I will treat you exactly the way you treat me. I was very cordial and respectful till you couldn't keep real self under control and started with your oye shoye bulbul shulbul nonsense.

So stop crying like a six year old girl now, grow up and move on. And if you want to have a respectful debate in the future then respect is a two way street other wise if you try spit on someone not only will he spit back at you but give a boot right in your plums too.

Capisce 😉
You shouldn't waste your time on this foolish Majoosi who reveres texts created by humans centuries after the demise of Prophet Mohammad.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You shouldn't waste your time on this foolish Majoosi who reveres texts created by humans centuries after the demise of Prophet Mohammad.
As you can I see don't, just giving out a little advice to stop being so butthurt and if you can't take it don't dish it out.

I know this guy is a master deceiver, ajeeb sa chootiya masla utha ke ley aye ga jis ke kissi cheez se joi lena dena nahi hai and then pretend that is the most important aspect of religion. So the people totally forget the actual subject of the discussion and get tied up in his nonsense

Agar jhaat ka baat adha safaid ho aur adha kaala ho to us ko kaat dena chaiye ya chord dena chaiye.

NO NO NO TELL ME WHERE THIS IS WRITTEN ...OH HO HO HO YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER SO YOUR RELIGION IS FAKE

In logon aur in jaisay moulviyon ne qoum ko in fazzoliyat mein uljah ke rakha huwa hai.

Khud hi dekh lo, 5 pages in no one even remembers what the actual question was, this clown has turned the whole discussion into stupid shit like cutting nails! FFS! 🙄

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
Stop replying and making yourself out to be a bigger liar and hypocrite then you really are.
everyone know you lied you showed video of the barailvi mulla now now saying you didnt
so you are actually exposing yourself more and more

and i know you love to see replies you are of the same class as that of rajarawal who reply to every post he sees and you are one of the few ptwaries who love to reply to that creature that makes you a bigger patwari lolz
i am just exposing you and your propaganda

and you dont have to reply to this msg unless you can stop yourself rofl but i am out

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
You worthless lying mushrik scum dirtbag show me where I posted video of any brelelvi mulla or STFU and FO from this thread. If you can I will delete my account

look whose talking
aa gaya patwari zahni ghulam apni aukaat pr, this your end