این اے 193 راجن پور ضمنی الیکشن،پی ٹی آئی کے محسن لغاری بڑی لیڈ کامیاب

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)

بھوسڑی کے وھی بات نہیں ، وھی سچ جو تیری جائے پیدائش بتاتا ہے ۔

اس سچ سے زیادہ تو تیری غلاظت بھری زبان ہے جو بتادیتی ہے کہ تو طفل حرام ، حرامکاری کی کیاری میں عرق پیشاب سے آبکار ھوا ہے ، تیری کھوکھلی شاخیں عرق نجاست سے سیراب کی جاتی رھیں ہیں اور تیرے پتے پاخانے کی کھاد سے پرورش پائے ہیں ۔

اگر اب کچھ اور تعریف رھتی ہے تو بتا ، اگلی قسط میں وہ بھی بیان کردونگا ۔
پٹواری ہو کر غصہ
ایسا کرے گا تو اپنی جوان بہن کی ماہواری چاٹ کے صاف کرنی پڑے گی
حرامی شیرررر شیررر بول
راشن دلوانا ہے گھر پر کہ نہیں؟
کپتان صفدر کی رن گندی گلیاں دے گی تجھے حرامی

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پٹواری ہو کر غصہ
ایسا کرے گا تو اپنی جوان بہن کی ماہواری چاٹ کے صاف کرنی پڑے گی
حرامی شیرررر شیررر بول
راشن دلوانا ہے گھر پر کہ نہیں؟
کپتان صفدر کی رن گندی گلیاں دے گی تجھے حرامی

تیرے جیسے خبیث عورتوں کے نجس خون کی حوض میں ڈبکی لگائے بغیر کھانا نہیں کھاتے ۔

تیرے وجود کی غلاظت سے تو شیطان بھی رب کی پناہ مانگتا ہوگا ، تیری بہنیں تو فریاد کے علاوہ کر بھی کیا سکتی ہیں ۔ بعض لوگ مجسم غلاظت ہوتے ہیں ، لیکن تو مجسم ابلیسیت ھے ، درحقیقت انسانی شکل میں شیطانی پرتو ۔ چل میں بھی تجھ پر لعنت بھیج کے اپنا فرض ادا کر دیتا ہوں ۔

Siberite

اب پوٹی برادری تسلیم کرلے کہ یہ الیکشن صاف اور شفاف تھے اور آئیندہ آنے والے الیکشن میں بھی ڈسکہ والی صورتحال نہیں ہوگی ۔

surfer

Congratulation to PTI. They got back their own seat .
Thank you.
And commiserations to Maryum Nawaz, I guess her return/relaunch, jalsas and tours of Punjab have not had the desired effect on voters. I think they will have to improve the economic situation to get some headway, just tweeting “fearless” ain’t gonna get many votes.

Siberite

Thank you.
And commiserations to Maryum Nawaz, I guess her return/relaunch, jalsas and tours of Punjab have not had the desired effect on voters. I think they will have to improve the economic situation to get some headway, just tweeting “fearless” ain’t gonna get many votes.
Something called exercise in futility. The seat went back to incumbent. No big deal. Maryam or no Maryam, this was not something should worry PMLN. They need to pave way for their comeback in coming elections. It is hard winning the votes of the people when the country facing dire consequences on its economic front. Things need to get worst before becoming better. Its a long haul. Keep your belt fasten. I am glad at least PTI didn't shout and scream of rigging this time.

surfer

Something called exercise in futility. The seat went back to incumbent. No big deal. Maryam or no Maryam, this was not something should worry PMLN. They need to pave way for their comeback in coming elections. It is hard winning the votes of the people when the country facing dire consequences on its economic front. Things need to get worst before becoming better. Its a long haul. Keep your belt fasten. I am glad at least PTI didn't shout and scream of rigging this time.
Agree that these elections are pointless, less then 6 months left until govt finishes term. But nonetheless it does give an indication of voter intentions.

Siberite

Agree that these elections are pointless, less then 6 months left until govt finishes term. But nonetheless it does give an indication of voter intentions.
It is all still fluid. Things change in politics. Doesn't take long before people forget. Just look at the previous 4 years. Imran was afraid of going back to people in early elections. He got out and the blame now moves to the coalition, for ruining the economy in 10 months versus where it was in 4 years. No one remembers the 4 years of Imran era and the economic situation ...

surfer

It is all still fluid. Things change in politics. Doesn't take long before people forget. Just look at the previous 4 years. Imran was afraid of going back to people in early elections. He got out and the blame now moves to the coalition, for ruining the economy in 10 months versus where it was in 4 years. No one remembers the 4 years of Imran era and the economic situation ...
I know, I’ve said a few times previously that if Govt hadn’t brought the VNC, situation would be reversed now. PDM literally super charged IK and PTI popularity. They totally ignored the incumbency factor, especially in a shorter 15 month term. And then they go ahead and replace Miftah with Dar, truly mind boggling decisions!

Siberite

I know, I’ve said a few times previously that if Govt hadn’t brought the VNC, situation would be reversed now. PDM literally super charged IK and PTI popularity. They totally ignored the incumbency factor, especially in a shorter 15 month term. And then they go ahead and replace Miftah with Dar, truly mind boggling decisions!
I think they should have gone to the general election right away. But the country's economy was not letting them do it ( IMO) .

Anyway, the politicians should learn to respect the vote of the people. I am totally in favor of transparent and fair elections any time. I always feel sorry for language the leaders and their supporters use for each other. I personally think the PTI brought this kind of open trash in politics. IK known to use the foul language himself and he never stopped anyone abusing opponents.

surfer

I think they should have gone to the general election right away. But the country's economy was not letting them do it ( IMO) .

Anyway, the politicians should learn to respect the vote of the people. I am totally in favor of transparent and fair elections any time. I always feel sorry for language the leaders and their supporters use for each other. I personally think the PTI brought this kind of open trash in politics. IK known to use the foul language himself and he never stopped anyone abusing opponents.
Didn’t Nawaz say that Benazir used to wash Englishmen’s dogs? I’m sure I’ve seen a clip of that, and it was way before IK was in politics?

And shahbaz was going to hang Zardari upside down etc etc

I think this behaviour existed in politics for a long time

aadil jahangeer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whats-App-Image-2022-05-04-at-12-00-37-AM-1.jpg
توبہ توبہ ایسی عبرت ناک شکست
اج فیر صفدرے نوں لتاں پین گیاں

Siberite

Didn’t Nawaz say that Benazir used to wash Englishmen’s dogs? I’m sure I’ve seen a clip of that, and it was way before IK was in politics?

And shahbaz was going to hang Zardari upside down etc etc

I think this behaviour existed in politics for a long time
I don't recall his statement; however, I don't think that NS was an angel back then either. The question though is, has he used that kind of words against his opponents recently or even 10 years from now?
The justification of using the foul language will have to go too far in the distance past to bring comparable example.
I can give you the examples of IK abuse as recently as 10 years ago., from his close friends and comrades.

surfer

I don't recall his statement; however, I don't think that NS was an angel back then either. The question though is, has he used that kind of words against his opponents recently or even 10 years from now?
The justification of using the foul language will have to go too far in the distance past to bring comparable example.
I can give you the examples of IK abuse as recently as 10 years ago., from his close friends and comrades.
Not justifying it, just saying it’s been happening for a while, can’t blame just one person for it is my point 🙂

AbbuJee

یہاں فقہ حرام لیگیہ کا ایک اہلکار بیگانی شادی میں دیوانہ ہوا پھر رہا ہے۔
بھاشن سنو اس کے جس کی پارٹی نے بینظیر کی جعلی ننگی تصاویر ہیلی کاپٹر سے پھینکیں اور اس کو پیلی ٹیکسی کا خطاب دیا وہ اخلاقیات کا درس دے رہا ہے

اپنی مٹی پلیت کرنے کا لگتا ہے بہت شوق ہے۔

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

v r imran k

go kay pti jeeet chki hay lekin mujay non kay 55000 vot per doubt hay awais lagahri nay yahan khoub game chalie hay 2018 mian un ko itnay vote nahi paray aj kesay mil gay

AbbuJee

go kay pti jeeet chki hay lekin mujay non kay 55000 vot per doubt hay awais lagahri nay yahan khoub game chalie hay 2018 mian un ko itnay vote nahi paray aj kesay mil gay
ٹھپے لگا کر بھی نہیں جیت سکے ۔۔۔ یہی تو ڈر ہے ۔۔ الیکشن کا نام لو تو کمپنی اور اس کے چمپوؤں کا پاجامے میں پاخانہ نکل جاتا ہے