ایک فون کال کا سوال ہے بابا

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
If one live abroad doesn’t mean they don’t know anything in fact they can see much more broader picture. US did the same at the time of Soviet that’s why Pak is trying not to be sided with anyone. The political parties in Pak not only lack international political understanding but also have no idea how to move forward.

they dont know as much as we locals do,
and why beg for a phone call?
move forward? yes we are really moving forward by begging for a phone call and threatening with other options,

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
they dont know as much as we locals do,
and why beg for a phone call?
move forward? yes we are really moving forward by begging for a phone call and threatening with other options,
My first impression was you know international politics but your reply proved me wrong.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
so writing this line proved yourself right? how easy.
What’s the use of having a discussion if you lack the understanding of international politics, for me age and experience doesn’t count much nowadays. It’s a matter how deeply you think and able to understand between the lines.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
What’s the use of having a discussion if you lack the understanding of international politics, for me age and experience doesn’t count much nowadays. It’s a matter how deeply you think and able to understand between the lines.
why dont you give it a try, write your thoughts

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اپنے اس تھریڈ کی
بنا
اور وہ

کہاں لینی بس سمجھ جا

?
فی الحال تو لگتا ہے تھریڈ کی بتی تمہیں چڑھ گئی ہے۔ بالکل ویلڈ بات لکھی ہے معید یوسف نے بہت ہی نچلے درجے کی گھٹیا بات کی ہے جو اسے نہیں کرنی چاہئے تھی

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
فی الحال تو لگتا ہے تھریڈ کی بتی تمہیں چڑھ گئی ہے۔ بالکل ویلڈ بات لکھی ہے معید یوسف نے بہت ہی نچلے درجے کی گھٹیا بات کی ہے جو اسے نہیں کرنی چاہئے تھی
یہ ریاست پاکستان کا مؤقف ہے۔ اگر امریکہ کو پاکستان سے بات نہیں کرنی تو پاکستان کے پاس دوسرے آپشن ہیں۔ یہ دھمکی دی ہے پاکستان نے امریکہ کو۔ پٹواری کھوتے اسے کمزوری سمجھ رہے ہیں۔

Sohail Shuja

Do You still think it was Moeed speaking ??
This establishment is so desperate now. They are not finding any corner for refuge. Americans have deliberately left the treasures of ammunition for Talibaan. And who is it for ???
One one hand they are trying hard to mend their relations with Talibaan and on other hand they are begging everyone to help them stop what they can see coming from the horizon.

It is the writing on the wall that an unstable Afghanistan will be a problem for Russia, China (for Turkistan Movement), Pakistan and Iran. So, US will try to kill many birds with a single stone. Its a no brainer.

However, if you are looking closely at the developments, Iran was first to engage Taliban for a peaceful co-existence and Pakistan was mediating those talks. Then, recently, China and Pakistan have openly told Taliban that they will not be allowed to support Turkistan Movement or TTP in Pakistan. It means that what US is trying to play was already foreseen by China, Pakistan and Iran.

Now, at this moment, announcing that Pakistan is not getting a respectful response from the Biden Administration, is something which is pushing Pakistan to side with China. So, its not begging in actual, but, telling them that we are changing our course.

However, this can become an intellectual debate that should Pakistan integrate with China or severe ties with US like this? Well, I think that in this game of international diplomacy, one should not shut a door totally, since you never know how China will treat you after you have closed the door of US ties. We will be in a weaker position to bargain with China, if we totally change our course. Although, we are capable of doing it, just does not mean that we should do it.

Siberite

It is the writing on the wall that an unstable Afghanistan will be a problem for Russia, China (for Turkistan Movement), Pakistan and Iran. So, US will try to kill many birds with a single stone. Its a no brainer.

However, if you are looking closely at the developments, Iran was first to engage Taliban for a peaceful co-existence and Pakistan was mediating those talks. Then, recently, China and Pakistan have openly told Taliban that they will not be allowed to support Turkistan Movement or TTP in Pakistan. It means that what US is trying to play was already foreseen by China, Pakistan and Iran.

Now, at this moment, announcing that Pakistan is not getting a respectful response from the Biden Administration, is something which is pushing Pakistan to side with China. So, its not begging in actual, but, telling them that we are changing our course.

However, this can become an intellectual debate that should Pakistan integrate with China or severe ties with US like this? Well, I think that in this game of international diplomacy, one should not shut a door totally, since you never know how China will treat you after you have closed the door of US ties. We will be in a weaker position to bargain with China, if we totally change our course. Although, we are capable of doing it, just does not mean that we should do it.
Do you blame Taliban or even Afghan people for their disdain for Pakistan ? If you were an Afghani and seen what the Pakistani establishment has done to the people and the land of Afghanistan and how much they benefitted from the fall of the land of these great people, you would not love Pakistan and its rules including establishment.
Obviously the worst ruler of Pakistan Mr. Musharraf screwed Afghanis and Taliban together and received unlimited funds and American Dollars for the services. provided American bases, facilitated them to attack Taliban , helped them arrest their leaders and save their own asses and used Afghanis as scape goat for their own unethical and unattainable activities in Afghanistan .

Now, the Taliban will have upper hand and the establishment in Pakistan is afraid . Afraid that the chickens have come home to roost.

RajaRawal111

If you can smell the truth then for the sake of your country, you should instead of bashing IK, you should support khan but no you are teasing and making fun of your own PM that shows you your party is above Pakistan. This is more shameful for you.
دل پسوری وی تے کرن دیا کرو نا جی

RajaRawal111

110% in agreement with everything you said. And i dont have any point to argue.
Just to add my openion. If we stop cladding them as Taliban. They are afghans. The left over army of Gulbadeen Kikmatyar. There is no Islam or any other ethical angle. They are a group of pissed of Afghans/Puthans who get the cover of Deen because that is the only slogan that can put them togather. You cannot trust them at all. Not because thay are not trustworthy. Because bifurcation is the default nature of Afghans.
The US is definitely going to play its game now.
It is fools dream that China will be able to round them up and make them their friend. And china will never stand with Pakistan if they will start putting smoke in our nose. And our Establishment knows that as well. That is why there is a distress of this extreme level.

RajaRawal111

Do you blame Taliban or even Afghan people for their disdain for Pakistan ? If you were an Afghani and seen what the Pakistani establishment has done to the people and the land of Afghanistan and how much they benefitted from the fall of the land of these great people, you would not love Pakistan and its rules including establishment.
Obviously the worst ruler of Pakistan Mr. Musharraf screwed Afghanis and Taliban together and received unlimited funds and American Dollars for the services. provided American bases, facilitated them to attack Taliban , helped them arrest their leaders and save their own asses and used Afghanis as scape goat for their own unethical and unattainable activities in Afghanistan .

Now, the Taliban will have upper hand and the establishment in Pakistan is afraid . Afraid that the chickens have come home to roost.
I will be blamed as being Indian along with you but you picked up my heart. I always say the May Allah forgive us Pakistanis for the crimes and sins we committed on poor Afghans. First by fighting Huraam Jihaad for America. And then fighting Huraam ethical war for America.
We did not succeed in any state whether it was Pseudo Jihaadi state or Pseudo Secular state.

Now the third wave of shit is about to fall on us.
Seems like we will be stuck in it for a while

Siberite

I will be blamed as being Indian along with you but you picked up my heart. I always say the May Allah forgive us Pakistanis for the crimes and sins we committed on poor Afghans. First by fighting Huraam Jihaad for America. And then fighting Huraam ethical war for America.
We did not succeed in any state whether it was Pseudo Jihaadi state or Pseudo Secular state.

Now the third wave of shit is about to fall on us.
Seems like we will be stuck in it for a while
Don't be afraid my friend . We are all accountable to Allah and those before us also . Why would we not tell the truth only because some despicable life blames us for telling the truth.

RajaRawal111

Don't be afraid my friend . We are all accountable to Allah and those before us also . Why would we not tell the truth only because some despicable life blames us for telling the truth.
Nobody is interested in any truth. They will listen to what they want.

Sohail Shuja

I don't think, with all due respect, that you are getting things in the right perspective. If you are mixing Taliban of Afghanistan and TTP, then you are seriously mistaken. Taliban of Afghanistan do not show any disdain for Pakistan, TTP does and it has different reasons, embedded in the Supreme Court's decision of 1996, which annexed the areas of PATA in NWFP/KPK.

Liking or disliking Pakistan depends on which side of Afghanistan you live and from which ethnic group you belong to. Obviously, Pakistan got involved in Afghanistan Jihad in 1979, when one group over there was already backing up Russians. So, the people who fought against Russian occupation do not dislike Pakistan. But people at the other end of the spectrum don't like us obviously. They like India for the reason that it had been pouring in money into that war to go against Pakistan.

This can also be observed through the fact that only Pakistan was able to bring Taliban of Afghanistan on the negotiating table with US and Iran. It means, they have some regard for us, for still supporting the Haqqani network against US's will.

Quite insipid, but at that time, when US was all charged up, it wouldn't have been wise to be like Iraq, Libya, Syria or Yemen.

Now that US had been exhausted and mellowed due to protrusion of these wars beyond a rational timeline, we have gained the audacity of saying "Absolutely Not". It is just anyone's guess that in 2001, US's plan was different as well as its economic and military might, supercharged by the stir of popular sentiment of its polity. The outcomes of saying "Absolutely Not" meant to push Pakistan into an abyss along with Iraq and Libya. What makes people think that at that time, US wouldn't have lined up Pakistan with Afghanistan for not supporting the WOT passively? at the best, we would have been made Iran and perhaps this war would've been having a different outcome today.

Pardon, but I cannot make up that how will Taliban be having an upper hand over Pakistani establishment? From the developments, it is evident that certainly Pakistan has an influence on Taliban, at least just enough to bring them to talks with US, Iran and China.

Yet, what worries me is that severing ties with US can put Pakistan into an awkward and sheepish position in front of China, for its defense, technological and economic development. I have seen the systems of China and the general psychology of the populace. It seems far from possible that we can get integrated with them harmonically. It will be too much of a pain and we also do not want to live out as a satellite estate of China as well.

Pakistan should not burn its boats and play every card up its sleeves right now. We should maintain a bargaining position between China and US and see what is better for our own objectives, strategy and values.

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

110% in agreement with everything you said. And i dont have any point to argue.
Just to add my openion. If we stop cladding them as Taliban. They are afghans. The left over army of Gulbadeen Kikmatyar. There is no Islam or any other ethical angle. They are a group of pissed of Afghans/Puthans who get the cover of Deen because that is the only slogan that can put them togather. You cannot trust them at all. Not because thay are not trustworthy. Because bifurcation is the default nature of Afghans.
The US is definitely going to play its game now.
It is fools dream that China will be able to round them up and make them their friend. And china will never stand with Pakistan if they will start putting smoke in our nose. And our Establishment knows that as well. That is why there is a distress of this extreme level.
جُل او گواچے کٹّے۔ ۱۱۰ فیصد اتّفاق، تے نہ کوئی سلام تے نہ دُعا۔۔۔۔ میں تے گل ای نئیں کرنی تیرے نال۔
???

Siberite

I don't think, with all due respect, that you are getting things in the right perspective. If you are mixing Taliban of Afghanistan and TTP, then you are seriously mistaken. Taliban of Afghanistan do not show any disdain for Pakistan, TTP does and it has different reasons, embedded in the Supreme Court's decision of 1996, which annexed the areas of PATA in NWFP/KPK.

Liking or disliking Pakistan depends on which side of Afghanistan you live and from which ethnic group you belong to. Obviously, Pakistan got involved in Afghanistan Jihad in 1979, when one group over there was already backing up Russians. So, the people who fought against Russian occupation do not dislike Pakistan. But people at the other end of the spectrum don't like us obviously. They like India for the reason that it had been pouring in money into that war to go against Pakistan.

This can also be observed through the fact that only Pakistan was able to bring Taliban of Afghanistan on the negotiating table with US and Iran. It means, they have some regard for us, for still supporting the Haqqani network against US's will.

Quite insipid, but at that time, when US was all charged up, it wouldn't have been wise to be like Iraq, Libya, Syria or Yemen.

Now that US had been exhausted and mellowed due to protrusion of these wars beyond a rational timeline, we have gained the audacity of saying "Absolutely Not". It is just anyone's guess that in 2001, US's plan was different as well as its economic and military might, supercharged by the stir of popular sentiment of its polity. The outcomes of saying "Absolutely Not" meant to push Pakistan into an abyss along with Iraq and Libya. What makes people think that at that time, US wouldn't have lined up Pakistan with Afghanistan for not supporting the WOT passively? at the best, we would have been made Iran and perhaps this war would've been having a different outcome today.

Pardon, but I cannot make up that how will Taliban be having an upper hand over Pakistani establishment? From the developments, it is evident that certainly Pakistan has an influence on Taliban, at least just enough to bring them to talks with US, Iran and China.

Yet, what worries me is that severing ties with US can put Pakistan into an awkward and sheepish position in front of China, for its defense, technological and economic development. I have seen the systems of China and the general psychology of the populace. It seems far from possible that we can get integrated with them harmonically. It will be too much of a pain and we also do not want to live out as a satellite estate of China as well.

Pakistan should not burn its boats and play every card up its sleeves right now. We should maintain a bargaining position between China and US and see what is better for our own objectives, strategy and values.
If you think that former Pakistani ruler did justice to Afghanistan, then you Should also pray that the same justice should be returned n in kind. It is evident from your post that you have no regret on a shameful and pathetic treatment of Afghanistan by Mr. Musharraf or his cronies. And this is the kind of behaviour which shows how much American slavery still exists in the Pakistani Army and among its generals. They settle abroad after getting fat cheques and benefits from the government and there is zero accountability of these bastards in Pakistan.

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)

لگتا تو بھی میرے سے اپنے حصے کی
لینے آگیا ہے

سادی لے گا یا تیل لگا کر دوں

??

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
او ا یسے نہیں سمجھا آتا یار
تم کر کے دکھاؤ اور اپنی ویڈیو پوسٹ کرو

راجہ کھوتی جی

تم اپنی اور اپنی کھوتی کی تصویر ادھر لگاو
پھر سائز دیکھ کر تہمارے لیے بھی
ایک