ایک فون کال کا سوال ہے بابا

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you think that former Pakistani ruler did justice to Afghanistan, then you Should also pray that the same justice should be returned n in kind. It is evident from your post that you have no regret on a shameful and pathetic treatment of Afghanistan by Mr. Musharraf or his cronies. And this is the kind of behaviour which shows how much American slavery still exists in the Pakistani Army and among its generals. They settle abroad after getting fat cheques and benefits from the government and there is zero accountability of these bastards in Pakistan.
First of all, OBL accepted his involvement in 9/11 attacks and even after that, Taliban were not ready to hand him over to US.

Now, before going any further, I would like to know what you think were our options and what could've been their outcomes?

Please, try to refrain from hurling anything from me or making any assumptions. I can pay you back in the same coin, but better be focused on the discussion, objectively. Thanks.

Siberite

First of all, OBL accepted his involvement in 9/11 attacks and even after that, Taliban were not ready to hand him over to US.

Now, before going any further, I would like to know what you think were our options and what could've been their outcomes?

Please, try to refrain from hurling anything from me or making any assumptions. I can pay you back in the same coin, but better be focused on the discussion, objectively. Thanks.
I am not hurling anything on you. I am just stating the facts but you seem to be in denial . Give me one Afghanis name who was involved in 911 incident . How did the OBL end up in Afghanistan without Pakistan's involvement ? Don' tell me Pakistani generals never made any money using Afghanistan .
There are only 2 ways one can learn to live in life. Either have some proud , hamiyat or keep the begging bowl in hands and live on left over crumbs of others. The 2nd part doesn't need any efforts, the 1st part requires some hamiyat and Ghairat. You decide to chose how you want to live . I care less if you pay back or not. But the nationalism needs to be curtail in some somber thoughts not fabricated excuses ..

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جُل او گواچے کٹّے۔ ۱۱۰ فیصد اتّفاق، تے نہ کوئی سلام تے نہ دُعا۔۔۔۔ میں تے گل ای نئیں کرنی تیرے نال۔
???
خیر ہووے ؟؟ ☹️ ☹️
سلاما لیکم - سلاما لیکم - سلاما لیکم

سلاما لیکم از ڈیپ ہارٹڈ اسلام و علیکم ان پٹھواری

Sohail Shuja

I am not hurling anything on you. I am just stating the facts but you seem to be in denial . Give me one Afghanis name who was involved in 911 incident . How did the OBL end up in Afghanistan without Pakistan's involvement ? Don' tell me Pakistani generals never made any money using Afghanistan .
There are only 2 ways one can learn to live in life. Either have some proud , hamiyat or keep the begging bowl in hands and live on left over crumbs of others. The 2nd part doesn't need any efforts, the 1st part requires some hamiyat and Ghairat. You decide to chose how you want to live . I care less if you pay back or not. But the nationalism needs to be curtail in some somber thoughts not fabricated excuses ..
You are going everywhere but the point and the point is: What would be the outcome if we did not line up with US and said "Absolutely not" back, when it all started?

BTW, my facts are very straight: Wasn't OBL enjoying protege of Taliban?

What makes you think that Pak Army Generals were also involved in 9/11? I think you are the first one on the planet to aver this.

Sohail Shuja

خیر ہووے ؟؟ ☹️ ☹️
سلاما لیکم - سلاما لیکم - سلاما لیکم

سلاما لیکم از ڈیپ ہارٹڈ اسلام و علیکم ان پٹھواری
و علیکم السّلام و رحمتہ اللہِ و برکوٰۃ۔

ہاں جی، پہلے تے اے دس کے کتھے گواچا ہوئیا ایں؟ تیریاں بڑی غیر حاضریاں لگیاں نے فورم تے۔

خیر، تُداں کے لگنا وے کہ ہُن اے کیہڑی گیم لگن لگ پئی آ افغانستان وِچ؟ میں تے آکھنا واں کہ پہلے ای امریکہ نے ایف ۳۵ انڈیا نو دے دِتّے نے، تے اگر ہُن انڈیا افغانستان دے مسئلے وِچ اگے ہوگیا تے فیر تے امریکہ نے بڑیاں امداداں کرنیاں نے انڈیا دی، اسٹریٹجک پارٹنر ہون دی وجہ توں۔ تے انڈیا ایتھے چائنا تے پاکستان، دواں واسطے مسئلے پیدا کرنے نی کوشش کرسی۔

Siberite

You are going everywhere but the point and the point is: What would be the outcome if we did not line up with US and said "Absolutely not" back, when it all started?

BTW, my facts are very straight: Wasn't OBL enjoying protege of Taliban?

What makes you think that Pak Army Generals were also involved in 9/11? I think you are the first one on the planet to aver this.
There are only two questions I asked, and you never answered them.
How many Afghans involved on 911 attack?
Did not Pakistani generals made money out of Afghanistan' situation?

The answer to youe question of the consequences of not accepting American Slavery was in my last post. Read it carefully. Allah is the only Raziq for those who trust Allah. America is the Razik of those who surrender to their slavery.

Sohail Shuja

There are only two questions I asked, and you never answered them.
How many Afghans involved on 911 attack?
It is an irrelevant question and you brought it up after I asked you my question. However, it is anyone's guess that OBL was having protege from Taliban and they were not handing him over to US, even after OBL admitted his involvement in the event.

This is enough of a reason for US to invade Afghanistan. Why you think it was necessary of any Afghan to be involved in 9/11? They were protecting the masterminds, which is enough to be termed being an accomplice in the crime or being the facilitators.

Did not Pakistani generals made money out of Afghanistan' situation?
Why do you think US was asking for "Do more"? Why are they blaming us for playing the "double game"? and why you think Taliban are still listening to us and consider us a trusted mediator for peace talks?
If we had been only living on the flesh and blood of the Afghans, we wouldn't have been having these names called by US or have had Taliban engaged into a negotiation. This is enough of a proof to understand the situation.

Thirdly, without having any evidence or a circumstantial proof of it, this is just like throwing darts in the dark. Have you ever considered how many Generals and their sons have lost their lives in this war?

The answer to youe question of the consequences of not accepting American Slavery was in my last post. Read it carefully. Allah is the only Raziq for those who trust Allah. America is the Razik of those who surrender to their slavery.
OK, if you are turning it this way, then tell me why muslims migrated to Medina, rather than keeping in Makkah and fight against their enemies? were they having a flutter in their belief on Allah (SWT)?

There is also a famous Hadith (SAW), which goes:

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, the hadith outlines the story of a Bedouin man who was leaving his camel without tying it. The Prophet (PBUH) asked him “Why don't you tie down your camel?” The Bedouin answered, “I put my trust in Allah.” The Prophet(SAW) then replied, “Tie your camel first, and then put your trust in Allah.”

Remember my man, Allah (SWT) Did Save Ibrahim (AS) from fire, but can you try the same by repeating the act? Come on, have some faith and dive into a fire and come out without a scratch.... is it possible for you or me?

Last edited:

Siberite

It is an irrelevant question and you brought it up after I asked you my question. However, it is anyone's guess that OBL was having protege from Taliban and they were not handing him over to US, even after OBL admitted his involvement in the event.

This is enough of a reason for US to invade Afghanistan. Why you think it was necessary of any Afghan to be involved in 9/11? They were protecting the masterminds, which is enough to be termed being an accomplice in the crime or being the facilitators.

Why do you think US was asking for "Do more"? Why are they blaming us for playing the "double game"? and why you think Taliban are still listening to us and consider us a trusted mediator for peace talks?
If we had been only living on the flesh and blood of the Afghans, we wouldn't have been having these names called by US or have had Taliban engaged into a negotiation. This is enough of a proof to understand the situation.

Thirdly, without having any evidence or a circumstantial proof of it, this is just like throwing darts in the dark. Have you ever considered how many Generals and their sons have lost their lives in this war?

OK, if you are turning it this way, then tell me why muslims migrated to Medina, rather than keeping in Makkah and fight against their enemies? were they having a flutter in their belief on Allah (SWT)?

There is also a famous Hadith (SAW), which goes:

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, the hadith outlines the story of a Bedouin man who was leaving his camel without tying it. The Prophet (PBUH) asked him “Why don't you tie down your camel?” The Bedouin answered, “I put my trust in Allah.” The Prophet(SAW) then replied, “Tie your camel first, and then put your trust in Allah.”

Remember my man, Allah (SWT) Did Save Ibrahim (AS) from fire, but can you try the same by repeating the act? Come on, have some faith and dive into a fire and come out without a scratch.... is it possible for you or me?
So. Pakistan didn't earn anything for the services it provided to USA? For me, it was used army as mercenaries for American and get paid. The answer you tried to avoid.
Obviously USA thought that Pakistani generals were double crossing them. That's is why they wanted them to continue to work for them to do what they have been promised. For me, this is another clear indication of how much money they were getting from USA for the services.
The relevant question is how did OBL end up getting in Afghanistan without Pakistan support? OBL only managed to plan the attacks after being settled there with KSA, Pakistan, UAE and American help. Afghanis were nevetvpartbofvthecplannibg or involved with attacks. Taliban had every right to ask USA for the proof. USA attacked Afghistan instead of giving Taliban any proof with Pakistan's help and collaboration after Musharraf make a U turn on American' threat.
So, the Pakistani generals role was shameless in this episode to say the least. Not only they got the money but they also insulted their Ambassedor in Pakistan.

Allah doesn't give options to those who live on slavery money. I won't quote the prophets time only becuase the generals in Pakistan trust American money more than Allah's commands.

Sohail Shuja

So. Pakistan didn't earn anything for the services it provided to USA? For me, it was used army as mercenaries for American and get paid. The answer you tried to avoid.
Obviously USA thought that Pakistani generals were double crossing them. That's is why they wanted them to continue to work for them to do what they have been promised. For me, this is another clear indication of how much money they were getting from USA for the services.
So, you agree that Pakistani Army was getting money from US but was not doing what they were told to do.... and you still cannot guess what Pakistan did in all this game. Are you angry that we received the money and didn't do as US said?

Still you are ducking the question that what if we did not agree to support WoT? what makes you think that we had a fate any better than Iraq, Syria or Iran?

The relevant question is how did OBL end up getting in Afghanistan without Pakistan support? OBL only managed to plan the attacks after being settled there with KSA, Pakistan, UAE and American help. Afghanis were nevetvpartbofvthecplannibg or involved with attacks.
It is a very irrelevant question. Afghanistan is not at the corner of the world and the only way to go there does not only come from Pakistan. How can you assert that OBL was settled there with Pakistan's involvement? What makes you think that Pakistan was part of 9/11?

Taliban had every right to ask USA for the proof. USA attacked Afghistan instead of giving Taliban any proof with Pakistan's help and collaboration after Musharraf make a U turn on American' threat.
NO. After OBL clearly accepted and proclaimed that he was involved, then Taliban had no right to ask for any other proof.

So, the Pakistani generals role was shameless in this episode to say the least. Not only they got the money but they also insulted their Ambassedor in Pakistan.
and they still played the "double game" with the US? is that the reason they should be cursed?

Allah doesn't give options to those who live on slavery money. I won't quote the prophets time only becuase the generals in Pakistan trust American money more than Allah's commands.
The only strategy against US which has worked, in the light of the history of Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya and Iran is that of Pakistan and Afghanistan only. If we were that much of a slave, then why do you think these Talibans are listening to us?

Writing these sort of passionate pieces can only be done from the comfort of your home. Not from the line of fire.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

و علیکم السّلام و رحمتہ اللہِ و برکوٰۃ۔

ہاں جی، پہلے تے اے دس کے کتھے گواچا ہوئیا ایں؟ تیریاں بڑی غیر حاضریاں لگیاں نے فورم تے۔

خیر، تُداں کے لگنا وے کہ ہُن اے کیہڑی گیم لگن لگ پئی آ افغانستان وِچ؟ میں تے آکھنا واں کہ پہلے ای امریکہ نے ایف ۳۵ انڈیا نو دے دِتّے نے، تے اگر ہُن انڈیا افغانستان دے مسئلے وِچ اگے ہوگیا تے فیر تے امریکہ نے بڑیاں امداداں کرنیاں نے انڈیا دی، اسٹریٹجک پارٹنر ہون دی وجہ توں۔ تے انڈیا ایتھے چائنا تے پاکستان، دواں واسطے مسئلے پیدا کرنے نی کوشش کرسی۔
1: I am extremely busy with work these days due to some extra responsibilities
2: I think Putwari in me is getting sicker and weaker as Marium is apparently taking over

The game is only to engage Pak Army with the BS that comes from Afghanistan. Nothing else can come out of Afghanistan and will ever come out. And India absolutely knows its limits. They know that if they will get involved with bodies on land. Afghanis and Pakistanis will very happily transform them into bags.
Other than just feeble dramas of Intelligence and planning, India will never be able to advance any further in Afghanistan. The nightmares of the Mehmood Gahznavi are transferred to Hindus through Genes. ?

Sohail Shuja

1: I am extremely busy with work these days due to some extra responsibilities
2: I think Putwari in me is getting sicker and weaker as Marium is apparently taking over

The game is only to engage Pak Army with the BS that comes from Afghanistan. Nothing else can come out of Afghanistan and will ever come out. And India absolutely knows its limits. They know that if they will get involved with bodies on land. Afghanis and Pakistanis will very happily transform them into bags.
Other than just feeble dramas of Intelligence and planning, India will never be able to advance any further in Afghanistan. The nightmares of the Mehmood Gahznavi are transferred to Hindus through Genes. ?
Well, lets see, because India can start giving the Afghan National Army an aerial cover, with the help of the US transferred technology, keep Afghanistan burning so that the CPEC route towards Central Asia and Europe never gets completed. Plus, there will always be a spillover of the terrorists into the Pakistani territories.

Who knows, next, there would be some US funded freedom fighters emerging for the Turkistan movement in China too?

RajaRawal111

Well, lets see, because India can start giving the Afghan National Army an aerial cover, with the help of the US transferred technology, keep Afghanistan burning so that the CPEC route towards Central Asia and Europe never gets completed. Plus, there will always be a spillover of the terrorists into the Pakistani territories.

Who knows, next, there would be some US funded freedom fighters emerging for the Turkistan movement in China too?
I will totally disagree with India getting involved in any kind of combat activities. The Afghan national army is a dead horse, no one is going to bet on this. Pakistan will be the first one to respond and knock down the Indian cover, if that happens. It will provide our establishment the best chance to win the hearts of Talibaan (which our establishment is desperate to get). US has tried involving India before, but India bluntly refused

I see it otherwirse. I see US and India using talibaan against us. Everyone can see the Afghan Govt falling and is now adjusting its position to take side with Taliban. And My opinion is that India will win this position with THE CRIMINALS (aka Taliban).

Sohail Shuja

I will totally disagree with India getting involved in any kind of combat activities. The Afghan national army is a dead horse, no one is going to bet on this. Pakistan will be the first one to respond and knock down the Indian cover, if that happens. It will provide our establishment the best chance to win the hearts of Talibaan (which our establishment is desperate to get). US has tried involving India before, but India bluntly refused

I see it otherwirse. I see US and India using talibaan against us. Everyone can see the Afghan Govt falling and is now adjusting its position to take side with Taliban. And My opinion is that India will win this position with THE CRIMINALS (aka Taliban).

لگدا وا تینوں بریانی نئی ملی کافی دِناں توں۔ اج کل بڑیاں عقل دیاں گلاں پے کردا اے وے نکِیا؟
I agree, that India had initially refused to send troops to Afghanistan, as it fears an upsurge of Taliban/Muslim terrorists in its own population.

But, on the other hand, it is also not possible for India to use Talibans against us. They have tried it numerous times in the past as well. The sitting Govt is pro-indian and it is likely that either India will try to meddle a deal between Taliban and Ghani Govt or, will back them up.

It appears that a civil war in Afghanistan would be beneficial for US and Indian motives in the region. They will create smokescreens and in then will try to tighten the noose against China and Pakistan.

RajaRawal111

لگدا وا تینوں بریانی نئی ملی کافی دِناں توں۔ اج کل بڑیاں عقل دیاں گلاں پے کردا اے وے نکِیا؟
I agree, that India had initially refused to send troops to Afghanistan, as it fears an upsurge of Taliban/Muslim terrorists in its own population.

But, on the other hand, it is also not possible for India to use Talibans against us. They have tried it numerous times in the past as well. The sitting Govt is pro-indian and it is likely that either India will try to meddle a deal between Taliban and Ghani Govt or, will back them up.

It appears that a civil war in Afghanistan would be beneficial for US and Indian motives in the region. They will create smokescreens and in then will try to tighten the noose against China and Pakistan.

☹️ جی جی ہو سکنا اے - بریانی یا نان ملے تے کج طبیت ٹھیک ہو جاے