74817_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: برطانیہ جانے کے خواہش مند نوجوانوں سے

واھ......................جس کو ہو دین و دل عزیز اس کی گلی میں جائے کیوں

اس ایک مصرعے میں ہی پردیسی فیصلہ کر لے

Very True... i know many ppl from Uk and they all are suffering badly... they r jus running their lives and somehow managing to live with the degrass .. Plz bhayion ye roshni k peechay bhagnay wali baat hay.. apnay aap ko sambhaalo aapka watan bahut bahter hay sab jagahon se.. haan agar apnay mulk se bahar hi jaana hay tu kisee achi firm mai job haasil kar k jao.. wahan jaakay job dhondna carrier banana khajoor mai ataknay say b badtar hay.. Uk mai student visa entry par ab laws bahut strict hian aur yahi nahi unpar puri tarah amal b horaha hay, aap ko achi job ( jo kisee restuarant mai waiter, dishwasher, ya cook ) mil b gayi tu b aap bahut mushkil se apna kharcha poora karsako.. savings ya ghar bhaijna tu bahut door ki bat hay.. aapko koi 1 pepsi ka can ya buscuite tak nahi poochayga wahan.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

پھرتے ہیں کوچہ جاناں میں دیوانوں کی طرح ................مرضی ہے جان یار کی جو حسن سلوک ھو

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Take the example of the beacon of Journalism, without any Journalistic degree or Experience, Dr. Shahid Masood, asked him what he was doing in the UK even though he had MBBS from Karachi?

Then see his life now, earning mega bucks in Pakistan without any experience or a CV to support his status. All on the basis he was given a program in small room studio by the thief Javed at "Pakistani Channel" now commonly known as ARY, since bought by another group of smugglers, the Memons from Karachi.

I agree, Pakistan is land of opportunities, for thieves and crooks, without much abilities and experience; they can become millionaires and billionaires. In the UK you have to have something to offer first and have to have the experience and qualities to compete in a very competitive labour market.

Otherwise, I have seen many Pakistani Doctors working on Indian takeaways, earning mega bucks like 2.50 an hour, paid well below the national minimum wage, breaking of the Law by another Pakistani crook who owns the restaurant.

Attaullah Qasmi and Dr. Shahid Masood is what is wrong with Pakistan. If the Doctor stayed in the UK after successful political asylum on his PSF activities or PPP activities, he still would be Queens guest, or paid from my and other hard working UK nationals taxes, but in Pakistan he is earning as much as reported 5 million Rupees a month.

I am convinced Pakistan is land of opportunities, for few who can milk it for what its worth, while millions live in abject poverty.

Oh my brothers and sisters, please please change Pakistan, unless you change it and make it worth for only who deserve it after hard work and dedication, instead of a quick buck silver kids, Pakistan would never change.

Even the Pakistani Doctors end up working in takeaways because they couldnt pass the PLAB exams. Despite them having the qualifications they have to prove their linguistic and professional acumen by passing these exams then only then they can work as Doctors. Otherwise they end up on the dole after claiming political asylum like our esteem doctor.

I hope Pakistan becomes a society like UK, hardworking, tax paying and prosperous. Where poor and unfortunate are supported by the state, rather been destitute and begging on the streets. In Pakistan disabled are treated less than humans.

Oh Pakistanis please wake up and wise up.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

پھرتے ہیں کوچہ جاناں میں ..........دیوانوں کی طرح

جس کو ھو جان و دل عزیز اس کی گلی میں جاتے کیوں

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)

What he is sayign its true But we must understand and think, why these students are coming to UK. Most of students are running from system which we have in Pak. In pak sorry to say we have no system. Some students are working for 2 pounds for a hour in UK but they are saying we have better life than Pak. Atleast we are living in a Country where it is a good system. Person have pure think to eat, to breath and and. If they are thinking about future so may be they would have better hopes for future in UK than in a country where u dont know when it will be terrorist attack and target killing. But its true that there is no better country than pakistan if we have good governance and honesty. God bless Pakistan.

Last edited:

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Just getting a student or immigrant visa is not a passport to prosperity.These are highly developed societies and unless you have par excellence educational credentials it's very difficuilt to get a break thru.In Canada for example people migrate from some one hundred odd countries and most of them are highly qualified (except sponsorship cases ) so you have to compete with them in the job market.Another factor is recession in The west,hence not as many new jobs are bein created.

Scorpion

Banned

Dear

The real problem are not these Guys but there families who in many instances force fully send them and the prove is the huge amounts of money which they make available to send their sons . . . . Than for the rest many years, there lives become cursed as they get continuous demands for more money to be send to Their families . . . . So that they can live the lives of Chaudaries with tarnoties and deal in land and properties . . . .

This phenomena is very common in Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Sargodah and Faisalabad and the main blame lay squarely on the Parents who consider their child as a slave . . . .

This Business is going on from many years and Qasmi Sahib may kindly address the real culprits which are the Greedy Parents and close relatives . . . .

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

1000% agree....

murfi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

well whatever any one says, its better to live in a country where u get equal rights and justice.

Dear

The real problem are not these Guys but there families who in many instances force fully send them and the prove is the huge amounts of money which they make available to send their sons . . . . Than for the rest many years, there lives become cursed as they get continuous demands for more money to be send to Their families . . . . So that they can live the lives of Chaudaries with tarnoties and deal in land and properties . . . .

This phenomena is very common in Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Sargodah and Faisalabad and the main blame lay squarely on the Parents who consider their child as a slave . . . .

This Business is going on from many years and Qasmi Sahib may kindly address the real culprits which are the Greedy Parents and close relatives . . . .

Really ? (omg)...

:alhamd:i born n broughtup in Karachi.. although m in UAE now n working here but i didnt knew that in panjab ppl are doin this for themselves rather then their childeren's future

:(...

Scorpion

Banned

Really ? (omg)...

:alhamd:i born n broughtup in Karachi.. although m in UAE now n working here but i didnt knew that in panjab ppl are doin this for themselves rather then their childeren's future

:(...

Dear

It has nothing to do with Punjab or Karachi . . . . The Parents in Karachi are committing equal sin by inculcating the fascist ideology of the MQM in the young minds and the false sense of superiority which has already destroyed two generations of the Karachi . . . .

Much more dangerous is the path of Cheating/Boti Mafia which even the educated Parents of Karachi supports directly or in directly when they don t stop their kids from this crime . . . . A few months back, I was amazed to see one such response when it were the Parents who attacked the Visiting Education Board team in one of the examination centers in Karachi, where cheating was taking place . . . .