بزدل چوہا جب بدمعاش بنتا ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I believe every word Imran Khan say,
You can't. You can either believe what IK is saying OR you can believe Bajwa & Co are innocent. You can't, in fact it's impossible to believe both.
but was there any written orders given to Military to tackle this conspiracy that they denied to act upon?
Bajwa & Co were part of the conspiracy. And which PM writes such written orders to the military! ? Sheesh! Imran Khan has clearly said he went to them and told them this is happening and that if this happens country will go in to economic ruin, they said sorry we can't help you. He's also said they don't consider corruption as an issue as anything bad ( probably corrupt themselves ) so thats why they have no issues supporting zardakoo and ganjs in the past and now.

From US congress and press it is clear the military was keen on giving US bases while IK told them absolutely not. Why did Bajwa criticize Ukraine war when Khan clearly refused to. So on and so forth

Aside from Khan's public testimony there is soooo much circumstantial evidence of the military's involvement this it's ridiculous. And here you are like a chump asking to look at signed documents! ? ? ? ?

Open your eyes or close your mouth.

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You can't. You can either believe what IK is saying OR you can believe Bajwa & Co are innocent. You can't, in fact it's impossible to believe both.

Bajwa & Co were part of the conspiracy. And which PM writes such written orders to the military! ? Sheesh! Imran Khan has clearly said he went to them and told them this is happening and that if this happens country will go in to economic ruin, they said sorry we can't help you. He's also said they don't consider corruption as an issue as anything bad ( probably corrupt themselves ) so thats why they have no issues supporting zardakoo and ganjs in the past and now.

From US congress and press it is clear the military was keen on giving US bases while IK told them absolutely not. Why did Bajwa criticize Ukraine war when Khan clearly refused to. So on and so forth

Aside from Khan's public testimony there is soooo much circumstantial evidence of the military's involvement this it's ridiculous. And here you are like a chump asking to look at signed documents! ? ? ? ?

Open your eyes or close your mouth.
If you believe US congress, and media then I can only pray for you. Of course they try their best to throw you off. For the sake of argument, even if I believe your point of view, will you still agree had we not voted for 174 thugs noone could topple PTI gov?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I can only pray for you.
I can't for someone who refuses to use his common sense and brains.
had we not voted for 174 thugs
But we didn't vote for them, again your beloved establishment played its part. Just one very well know and public example

Like I said you have no logical argument that exonerate your beloved generals. You can either believe Imran Khan or you can believe the generals are innocent.

I'm sorry unlike you I believe in Imran Khan over any General.