بزدل چوہا جب بدمعاش بنتا ہے

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are Brainwashed my friend use your brain if you have one. How can and Why Military should interfere with Political matter? Instead of crying for nothing better prepare for next elections and educate people not to vote for wrong people.
Buddy, start using the real brain now. You are 70 years too late already and Indian Motgerfckers are getting smarter by the day. If this the level of your intellect, lord has mercy on Pakistan. Also, Bajwa will die a traitor and as Biden’s sagging sack….hands down!

Shan ALi AK 27

Buddy, start using the real brain now. You are 70 years too late already and Indian Motgerfckers are getting smarter by the day. If this the level of your intellect, lord has mercy on Pakistan. Also, Bajwa will die a traitor and as Biden’s sagging sack….hands down!
LOL ok my friend, I guess I am talking German to you. BTW Indian's can't be smarter than us.

انقلاب

LOL ok my friend, I guess I am talking German to you. BTW Indian's can't be smarter than us.
See, you can’t tell English from German even. Indian rats are smarter since they didn’t give in to Biden, will still get US weaponry, while traitor Bajwa after becoming Biden’s sagging scrotum wouldn't even be given spare parts for F16, has alienated Chinese and certainly stabbed Putin in the back.

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)

میں سمجھا عمران کی بات ہو رہی ہے جو وزیر اعظم کی کرسی پر بیٹھ کر بعد معاش بن گیا تھا

لیکن آخر میں کاغذی شیر ہی ثابت ہوا کسی ایک بندے سے بھی نہ پیسے نکلوا سکا نہ سزا دلوا سکا

اور بلآخر رسوا ہو کر نکالا گیا خدا ہر ایک کو ایسے انجام سے بچائے

Tayra bapo noora or Harami bapo zardari to baray nake Hain or logo ko passan Hain.

ALLAH karay tayray bachay billo jaysy ho ja Hain.

Tayri bati Mariam jaysi niklay.

ak wari phir Shar....

Shan ALi AK 27

See, you can’t tell English from German even. Indian rats are smarter since they didn’t give in to Biden, will still get US weaponry, while traitor Bajwa after becoming Biden’s sagging scrotum wouldn't even be given spare parts for F16, has alienated Chinese and certainly stabbed Putin in the back.
Well Indian did not vote for traitor so I guess they are smarter in at least that way.

انقلاب

You are 100% brainwashed by enemy's propaganda. I am afraid one day you will attack your own family. You are already attacking the country
Being an ignoramus deviant, You are the clear and present danger to the country’s sovereignty, freedom and integrity. Let Biden’s dollars not get to your head. But, don’t worry….patriotic Pakistanis wouldn’t let that happen.

Mughal1

میں سمجھا عمران کی بات ہو رہی ہے جو وزیر اعظم کی کرسی پر بیٹھ کر بعد معاش بن گیا تھا

لیکن آخر میں کاغذی شیر ہی ثابت ہوا کسی ایک بندے سے بھی نہ پیسے نکلوا سکا نہ سزا دلوا سکا

اور بلآخر رسوا ہو کر نکالا گیا خدا ہر ایک کو ایسے انجام سے بچائے

paksitan main mojood sab haraami logoon ka anjaam bahot hi qareeb lag rahaa hai.

Reactions: Geo

Mughal1

The rebellion has started. the Bull is trying to destroy every thing. who will stop it is not known. huge money is involved. to whom this money belongs?

Just locate the source of this money

people vs paisa? which of them is definite winner?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are 100% brainwashed by enemy's propaganda.
Yeah you are the only one left not brainwashed in Pakistan, everyone else is brainwashed, including Imran Khan who has openly and squarely laid blame on these "handlers" not once not twice but many times in the past almost 2 months.

Excuse me for believing Imran Khan over some aaloo uncle ji dgispr that handlers are neutral and not to drag them into politics.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeah you are the only one left not brainwashed in Pakistan, everyone else is brainwashed, including Imran Khan who has openly and squarely laid blame on these "handlers" not once not twice but many times in the past almost 2 months.

Excuse me for believing Imran Khan over some aaloo uncle ji dgispr that handlers are neutral and not to drag them into politics.
Yeah Shan ALi AK 27 You can only laugh because you have no solid ground to base your stance on. Just blind worship of these traitors in the top brass

Shan ALi AK 27

Yeah Shan ALi AK 27 You can only laugh because you have no solid ground to base your stance on. Just blind worship of these traitors in the top brass
I am just tired of listening to you guys baseless claims. I have provided solid reasons why your understanding of matter is is not rational and based on propaganda.