بھارت نے چاند پر لینڈ نہیں کیا،جو کلپس دکھائے وہ ویڈیو گیمز کے ہیں،زید حامد

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hear every time you pimp your mother for the transgressors of all that's caustic, a mini devil somewhere gets a boner...... is that true or is it just your millipeter that ignites?
Bohat shukriya aapke comment ka. Chalo bhago ab.

Haramis aside, lol was that chittar fest he received in Saudia also CGI? Just like RajaRawal111's ghairat?

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haramis aside, lol was that chittar fest he received in Saudia also CGI? Just like RajaRawal111's ghairat?
All I know is that the has ties to the same generals who gang-raped and rammed the flap-mouthed hermaphrodite at Shahi Qila. To improve your memory, stop taking your SSRIs for PTSD. Yes, but only if you can endure the trauma.

Iconoclast

All I know is that the has ties to the same generals who gang-raped and rammed the flap-mouthed hermaphrodite at Shahi Qila. To improve your memory, stop taking your SSRIs for PTSD. Yes, but only if you can endure the trauma.
There goes your rectal rabies again.

Iconoclast

Eversince I unblocked you, caught you using borrowed comebacks to flex here... your vocabulary has compacted by magnitudes parroting the same shit over and over and over.
Oh you pitiful manifestation of retardom.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Eversince I unblocked you, caught you using borrowed comebacks to flex here... your vocabulary has compacted by magnitudes parroting the same shit over and over and over.
Oh you pitiful manifestation of retardom.
Until your umblical hernia, hence the gushing of the blood and pus from your rectum is fixed. I had to stuff some gauze piece up your ass to keep the stench at bay. Your little secluded town may be affected by the stench in some way. But keep in mind that the folks who live here past Attock have a working olfaction. Kia samjhee??

Iconoclast

Until your umblical hernia, hence the gushing of the blood and pus from your rectum is fixed. I had to stuff some gauze piece up your ass to keep the stench at bay. Your little secluded town may be affected by the stench in some way. But keep in mind that the folks who live here past Attock have a working olfaction. Kia samjhee??
Squeal harami squeal lmfao.

Iconoclast

2 post pe khoon alood gauze piece munh se bahar agaye. Battle of wits ki bachee!! Now get the fuck out of here, you small-town, inferiority complex-ridden social recluse.
Your monotonous inanities are pitiful and that's what I'm doing, mocking while you dance and wiggle in order to impress me and somehow delude yourself into thinking you achieved anything other than embarrassing yourself...
You're weak, you've resorted to racism which pretty much tells me your begging for mercy on some level.... But I decline to acquiesce to your request.
Oh and lowlives like you wouldn't qualify as my janitors....

Iconoclast

Now get the fuck out of here, you small-town, inferiority complex-ridden social recluse.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I will keep reminding you what a deplorable result of two lower beings' mating you are, shameless too. You can keep telling yourself you're winning by parroting those kindergarten lines you stole from the internet....
Since you're at the end of your vocabulary so I'm assuming from now on you will acknowledge the pain I dish at you with dumb laughing emojis....

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
you've resorted to racism 😭
Chal rona band kar. Hermphrodite ko diaper aur gauze piece ka kharcha mil jae ga. Now get your clingy-ass outta here and keep posting in every thread; your whimsical stammering without tagging me, secretively . You wretched, fragile bitch. Jazzcash number bhej de, gaon mein kisi se mobile le kar, pese waqt pe pohanch jaenge.

Iconoclast

man if you had a pint of pure blood running through your veins.... You'd have killed yourself after I caught you copy pasting comebacks.... and here you're still at it...
Told you if a brothel could manifest itself, it would look like your kinfolk.
I won't even ask you to stop fantasizing about me as you display your caustic ignorance and evermore desperate attempts to mask it with stolen thoughts....
What a colorful jester you are lol.
PS:
So jazcash is what you use to charge your baji for each post huh? man!

Chal rona band kar. Hermphrodite ko diaper aur gauze piece ka kharcha mil jae ga. Now get your clingy-ass outta here and keep posting in every thread; your whimsical stammering without tagging me, secretively . You wretched, fragile bitch. Jazzcash number bhej de, gaon mein kisi se mobile le kar, pese waqt pe pohanch jaenge.

wasiqjaved

جب تمام انڈین چاند پر چلے جائیں گے تو پیچھے سے ھم انڈیا پر قبضہ کر لیں گے

پلان آف جی ایچ کیو🔥

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کالے شاہ کنجر مثلئ میراثئ چوڑے غدار نطفہ حرام کرپٹ فراڈئے کا یہ چوپا اور بھونکنے والا کتا جسکی سنگلی کھل گئی ہے اس کو انٹی رے بیز نا لگائے گئے تو یہ سب کو کاٹ کاٹ کر اپنئ طرح کا ہاڈرو فوبیا کا مریض بنادے گا اور وہ سب آپس میں ایک دوسرے کو کاٹنے لگے گے