تفصیل نہ پوچھ ، ہیں اشارے ہی کافی

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
196373_99102632.jpg

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: تفصیل نہ پوچھ ، ہیں اشارے کافی

Haroon tum nam na lo , hum le lete hai in journalists ke nam jo Indian aur Isrealies se ziyada nuksan pohcha rahe hain

Pakistan ko.

Najam Sethi

Nazir Naji

Asma Jahangir( ***** bhuriya as Haroon,thats why ye BURHIYA(old woman) Haroon ko kaccha khana chahti hai is ko Buriya kahne per).

Imtiaz Alam( founder of SAFMA)

and many more.

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Jave chaudry in his column mentioned that Gen Kiyani went to see fakhroo bhai and he didnt recognize kiyani through the entire meeting. This is very worrying but not unexpected. Now people can make up their own mind how (in)effective he will be in conducting free and fair elections and dealing with all the tricks of the status quo parties. I was not very hopeful earlier and after hearing this story about kiyani I am even less hopeful.

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

:13: Dont know what to answer . Fakhro bhai no problem but what about four other corrupt members ,three are bought by PPP and fourth by PML-N .Its open now. I along with others did show our concern if elections are hijacked by status quo then its better to ban these corrupt politicians and have technocrat govt -honest and sincere because people were looking remote chance of majority govt and if same old corrupt people gonna come back whats the use of elections,there will be no change. people expect PTI win and form the govt but is it possible whereas status quo parties have bought everything. Lets hope for the best. HR sb dont go out of the way to praise Gen Kiani ,he is part of the gang thats what people say openly. If he was serious ,this nation and people did't have to see these ugly days.People dont talk about Martial law but could force mid-term elections in the national interest. Gen Kiani and NS are the biggest culprits in this sense .HR sb read today's column of orya Maqbool jan please, he mentioned everything which i was planning to write some other time.

Last edited:

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

بلکل درست اشارے ہیں فخرو بھائی بھی چودری شجاعت کے بعد دوسسرے مٹی پاؤ تے روٹی کھاؤ ہیں

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Jave chaudry in his column mentioned that Gen Kiyani went to see fakhroo bhai and he didnt recognize kiyani through the entire meeting. This is very worrying but not unexpected. Now people can make up their own mind how (in)effective he will be in conducting free and fair elections and dealing with all the tricks of the status quo parties. I was not very hopeful earlier and after hearing this story about kiyani I am even leas
hopeful.

Last EC was also very old.

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)

PTIans never loose heart ECP. ECP has been 100 times worst than this one in the past, yet we see a Change every time from 1988(PPP) to 1990(PMLN) and 1993(PPP) to 1997(PMLN) and again 2008(PPP). Intentionally did not mention 2002 and we all know why.

This trend shows that masses always looked for a Change, but unfortunately they never had a Third choice and this time it is a different ball game. People are fed up of these family parties and their pathetic performance. Hopefully they are ready for Change.

Also in the previous years, there was no Media and SC as vibrant as this one is, so lets hope for the best, all depends on how hard and how sincerely PTIans work. Try your best and leave rest to Allah.

Last edited:

mrk123

Last EC was also very old.

Lets just not shoot from the hip and instead lets look at some facts. Google and wikipedia are your friends :)

Lets look at Fakhru bhai and last 2 CECs:

Justice (Rtd) Hamid Ali Mirza In office: 2009 -2012 Born: 14 Sept., 1940 (Makes him 69 years old when he took office)

Justice (Rtd) Shakir ullah Jan In office: 2012 (3 months) Born: 18 Aug., 1947 (Makes him around 65 years old when he took office)

Justice (Rtd) Fakhr Ebrahim In office: July 2012 -present Born: 12 Feb., 1928 (Makes him over 84 years old when he took office)

You see that there is a BIG difference in being in the late 60s and mid 80s. I am not sure what your definition of old is but 84 is way too old for me for a hectic and demanding job of CEC.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Election_Commissioner_of_Pakistan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_Hamid_Ali_Mirza
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mian_Shakirullah_Jan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakhruddin_G._Ebrahim

v r imran k

fakhroo b ahi aik kamzour player hy .......jissy yay daku our lutray phlai boll per out ker lian gy .................election man ho ga wohi jo in ki marzi sy ho ga

Belal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fakhroo bhai ki Election tak battery discharge ni honi chayee ye bhot zarori hia, agar wo Bed rest pe chally gaye tu who is next