جسٹس ریٹائرڈ ناصرہ اقبال کی تحریک انصاف کی جیل بھرو تحریک پر تنقید

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
nasiahaha.jpg

پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے رہنما ولید اقبال کی والدہ جسٹس ریٹائرڈ ناصرہ اقبال نے پی ٹی آئی کی جیل بھرو تحریک پر کڑی تنقید کرتے ہوئے کھری کھری سنا دیں۔

اپنے بیان میں انہوں نے کہا کہ بیٹے کو جیل بھرو تحریک میں شریک ہونے اور گرفتاری دینے سے منع کیا تھا۔

جسٹس ریٹائرڈ ناصرہ اقبال نے عمران خان کا نام لیئے بغیر ان پر تنقید کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ جو لیڈر بنا بیٹھا ہے وہ خود تو ضمانت قبل از گرفتاری لے کر گھر بیٹھا ہوا ہے اور باقیوں کو کہتا ہے جیل جاؤ۔

انہوں نے مشورہ دیا کہ پی ٹی آئی کو اس وقت الیکشن مہم چلانی چاہیئے، عوام کے خرچے پر جیل میں بیٹھنے کی حکمت سمجھ سے بالاتر ہے۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1630310473022455808

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
She is also a very well seasoned legal expert and has a lot of insight into life and the way this Pakistani system works.

TBH, I 've never, before this day, commented either in favor or against this jail bharo tehreek. But today, I must acknowledge that if IK cannot lead from the front and be the first man to get arrested, then he has no moral ground to ask anyone else to go for it.

Secondly, she is right that the arrested people are living in jails at the expense of the poor taxpayer of Pakistan and what really are the outcomes they (the PTI) are focusing at?

They are tying to put moral pressure on such corrupt politicians and the sarkari juggernauts? What a desperate measure!

I also think that PTI should focus on by elections at this hour. This is a power game and shall be played in the relevant field/grounds.

You have totally misunderstood the concept of this concept. Imran Khan is playing very calculated moves. Imran Khan is more clever than my thinking.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
خان کو اگر جیل جانے کی ضرورت نہیں تو کسی کو جیل بھجوانے کی بھی ضرورت نہیں۔ لوگ ویسے بھی ایک دوسرے کو بہت کچھ میڈیا اور سوشل میڈیا پر پڑھا چکے ہیں۔ جیل میں کونسی قوم کو انھوں نے درس دینے ہیں؟

بات سیدھی سی ہے، علوی کو دیکھ لیں۔ آج اپنی سیٹ پر ہے، تب ہی رولا ڈال کر الیکشن کا کیس سپریم کورٹ میں شنوائی کے لیئے لگوا دیا ہے۔ خان نے استعفے دینے کے بعد اپنے ہاتھ پیر کٹوا لیئے ہیں قومی اسمبلی سے۔ اب واپس بھاگ رہے ہیں استعفے نامنظور کروانے کے لیئے۔

جناب، پاور پلے ہمیشہ پاور سے ہی کھیلا جاتا ہے۔ ابھی ہمارے سرکاری ادارے اور سیاستدانوں میں اتنی شرم اور غیرت نہیں ہے کہ انھیں آپ اخلاقیات کی بناء پر شرمندہ کریں۔ یہ ڈھیٹ لوگ ہیں، انکو جب تک لات نہیں لگتی، یہ نہیں ہلتے۔
Ever since I joined Forum, this is my message. Unfortunately, 99% of us are hell bound in thinking that IK can never make Mistakes.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ بہت چول بندی ہے ایک بار میری یونیورسٹی میں آئی تھی اور شور کر رہی تھی کی ڈی این اے کو ریپ میں پرائمری ثبوت کیوں نہیں مانا جا رہا۔ بات صاف ہے کہ ریپ کہ کیس میں ڈی این اے پرائمری ثبوت اس لیے نہیں ہے کیوں کہ ڈی این اے سے ہر موقع پر یہ نہیں معلوم کیا جا سکتا کہ تعلق مرضی سے ہوا ہے یا زبردستی۔
او جا اوے یار - اگلے دوسرا رونا رو رہے ہیں تو اپنی دل پشوری وچ لے آیا ہے

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لوگوں کا خوف دور ہوگیا ہے جیل سے۔ اب لوگ دبا کر چوری اور ڈکیتی کرینگے اور جیل جانے سے بھی نہیں ڈریں گے
بغلول کن کی بات کر رھے ہو - لوگ یا پی ٹی آئ والے چوری کرنے سے نہیں ڈریں گے

knowledge88

She is also a very well seasoned legal expert and has a lot of insight into life and the way this Pakistani system works.

TBH, I 've never, before this day, commented either in favor or against this jail bharo tehreek. But today, I must acknowledge that if IK cannot lead from the front and be the first man to get arrested, then he has no moral ground to ask anyone else to go for it.

Secondly, she is right that the arrested people are living in jails at the expense of the poor taxpayer of Pakistan and what really are the outcomes they (the PTI) are focusing at?

They are tying to put moral pressure on such corrupt politicians and the sarkari juggernauts? What a desperate measure!

I also think that PTI should focus on by elections at this hour. This is a power game and shall be played in the relevant field/grounds.

I agree with you but tell us Mr. Shuja, If her son hadn't gone to Jail, would she have criticized Imran Khan's "Jail Bharo Tahreek "? It is painful for a renowned High Court Judge who was educated at the Harvard Law School that her son is in the prison without committing a crime. Now she can find faults in the thareek, criticizing that it is a burden on the taxpayers' money, etc. Did she criticize "Jail Bharo Tahreek" before her son offered to be imprisoned"? No. What is your opinion?

Sohail Shuja

I agree with you but tell us Mr. Shuja, If her son hadn't gone to Jail, would she have criticized Imran Khan's "Jail Bharo Tahreek "?
I think she has said it clearly that she never asked anyone to go to Jail.

It is painful for a renowned High Court Judge who was educated at the Harvard Law School that her son is in the prison without committing a crime.
She is a Judge and fully understands that her son is in jail, for a protest. He is not going to be hanged or do not have any criminal charges against him. She understands that much better than you and me.

Now she can find faults in the thareek, criticizing that it is a burden on the taxpayers' money, etc.
The thing is that whether she has weight in her arguments or not? is it just an emotional outburst of a worried mother? She does not sound like that.

Did she criticize "Jail Bharo Tahreek" before her son offered to be imprisoned"? No. What is your opinion?
The thing is that she is neither a politician nor an anchor -- She is no public egular public speaker, so how can she make her opinion public right at the outset of any event?

I am positive that she hadn't supported the idea in the first place and also asked her own son to not to go for it. However, when she was provided a chance to go in public, she stated what she thought.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you but tell us Mr. Shuja, If her son hadn't gone to Jail, would she have criticized Imran Khan's "Jail Bharo Tahreek "? It is painful for a renowned High Court Judge who was educated at the Harvard Law School that her son is in the prison without committing a crime. Now she can find faults in the thareek, criticizing that it is a burden on the taxpayers' money, etc. Did she criticize "Jail Bharo Tahreek" before her son offered to be imprisoned"? No. What is your opinion?
Good to see you again after a long absence. Where have you been?

knowledge88

Good to see you again after a long absence. Where have you been?
Someone still remembers me. I feel good . Thank you. I went back to university to do Master in cybersecurity plus I have been working full-time. I had to limit my time on social media to handle the pressure.

Islamabadiya

خان کو اگر جیل جانے کی ضرورت نہیں تو کسی کو جیل بھجوانے کی بھی ضرورت نہیں۔ لوگ ویسے بھی ایک دوسرے کو بہت کچھ میڈیا اور سوشل میڈیا پر پڑھا چکے ہیں۔ جیل میں کونسی قوم کو انھوں نے درس دینے ہیں؟

بات سیدھی سی ہے، علوی کو دیکھ لیں۔ آج اپنی سیٹ پر ہے، تب ہی رولا ڈال کر الیکشن کا کیس سپریم کورٹ میں شنوائی کے لیئے لگوا دیا ہے۔ خان نے استعفے دینے کے بعد اپنے ہاتھ پیر کٹوا لیئے ہیں قومی اسمبلی سے۔ اب واپس بھاگ رہے ہیں استعفے نامنظور کروانے کے لیئے۔

جناب، پاور پلے ہمیشہ پاور سے ہی کھیلا جاتا ہے۔ ابھی ہمارے سرکاری ادارے اور سیاستدانوں میں اتنی شرم اور غیرت نہیں ہے کہ انھیں آپ اخلاقیات کی بناء پر شرمندہ کریں۔ یہ ڈھیٹ لوگ ہیں، انکو جب تک لات نہیں لگتی، یہ نہیں ہلتے۔

spot on

irreversible damage to the so called Haqeeqi Azadi Tehreek has already been done

knowledge88

I think she has said it clearly that she never asked anyone to go to Jail.

She is a Judge and fully understands that her son is in jail, for a protest. He is not going to be hanged or do not have any criminal charges against him. She understands that much better than you and me.

The thing is that whether she has weight in her arguments or not? is it just an emotional outburst of a worried mother? She does not sound like that.

The thing is that she is neither a politician nor an anchor -- She is no public egular public speaker, so how can she make her opinion public right at the outset of any event?

I am positive that she hadn't supported the idea in the first place and also asked her own son to not to go for it. However, when she was provided a chance to go in public, she stated what she thought.
She is a well renowned person because of being highly qualified and daughter in law of Allama Iqbal. Her criticism would have become public had she made it earlier. Nevertheless as you pointed it out she made valid points against the Jail Bhero Tahreek.

Islamabadiya

If you don't mind me answering your questions...

Are you objecting to why she didn't criticise this Tehreek early? and that her son did not commit any crime?

sir both are trivial points in the context. What would have been the point of criticising something which hadn't ascended yet

If her son did not commit a crime and is in jail, then what is the purpose of tehreek? it surely cant mean that 1st you must commit a crime and then go to jail

She has made valid arguments

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
اے تے عمرانیاں کولوں پچھو
گنجگانڈو اے تے دس تیرا لیڈر جھوٹ بول کہ کیوں بھاگا تے ڈالر 180 دا کر لیا تواڈی تجربہ کار ٹیم نے؟؟؟

chudam raam londda singh tera aik bhe post abhe tak mehngae aur dollar rate par keon nahe aya teri baji nay mana kia hai jo gigggi bandh gae hai? khoti kay bachay bol .. 2013 mai zardari nay mengae ki thi ab amraaan khaaan nay .. tussi paind ditti hai 30 saalan wich bhosri deyo.

knowledge88

If you don't mind me answering your questions...

Are you objecting to why she didn't criticise this Tehreek early? and that her son did not commit any crime?

sir both are trivial points in the context. What would have been the point of criticising something which hadn't ascended yet

If her son did not commit a crime and is in jail, then what is the purpose of tehreek? it surely cant mean that 1st you must commit a crime and then go to jail

She has made valid arguments
My only point is, a lot of senior politicians are supporting this Tahreek as long as they themselves or their loved ones are not part of it. One very important point which has been missed by her and by the whole judiciary is that a prison is not a hotel where you can choose to go for free overnight stay and food. One has to be convicted by the court of law to be sent to the prison. Who can enter the jail is only decided by the court. If I go to a Jail in Sydney ( Where I live) and request the jail staff to allow me to stay there for a few days, they would laugh. Do you agree with me ? Can an innocent person who is not convicted by a court of law choose to go to a jail for a protest in any civilised country anywhere in the world?