جنرل باجوہ کون ہے؟ کورس میٹ کے انکشافات

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Punjabi Mafia betraying pakistan since 1971, pmln is the face of punjabi Mafia and ppp is just a pawn of punjabi Mafia to control sindhis. Rest of pakistan are bloody cockroach.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
اور باجوہ پہ یہ وحی کونسے یحیی خان کے ذرزیعے اتری ہے کہ آپکی فیملی نے پی ٹی آئی کو ووٹ دیا تھا؟

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
اور باجوہ پہ یہ وحی کونسے یحیی خان کے ذرزیعے اتری ہے کہ آپکی فیملی نے پی ٹی آئی کو ووٹ دیا تھا؟
It is very simple. All voters below a certain age are overwhelmingly pro PTI just like overseas voters.

So it is easy to disenfrenchise them.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Punjabi Mafia betraying pakistan since 1971, pmln is the face of punjabi Mafia and ppp is just a pawn of punjabi Mafia to control sindhis. Rest of pakistan are bloody cockroach.

That I will agree with you in parts
We haven’t been good to neglected communities of Pakistan such as Balochs

Mushy strategy did worse for us in causing destruction in our westerns border areas and many KPK communities suffered badly

Pakistan paid the price

Last edited:

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
That I will green with you in parts
We haven’t been good to neglected communities of Pakistan such as Balochs

Mushy strategy did worse for us in causing destruction in our westerns border areas and many KPK communities suffered badly

Pakistan paid the price
Zia ul haq was even worse who first started using pukhtun as merecries for US and Islamabad. Mushy just continued what zia left.
Bhutto started first operation in Balochistan.
Kpk is a buffer zone between punjab and Afghanistan as per our Mafia mindset.

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
Send all this with evidence to PTI according to Asad umer they are collexting it and once they have the eveidence they will go to court
Can you guide me, what would be a credible evidence and how can I collect it?
I voted in 2013 and 2018 election in Karachi? what evidence you think can prove it? Now my vote is here, Its somewhere in interior Sind.

شماریاتی بلاک کوڈ: 317050303
سلسلہ نمبر: 171
گھرانہ نمبر: 46
انتخابی علاقہ: مکھی محلہ غریب آباد،تحصیل قمبرعلی خان،ضلع قمبر شہدادکوٹ

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
They hav multiple copies of CNIC so vote was registered/changed by some fake person to another district

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I believe Bajwa is planning for huge Rigging. My whole family’s vote is moved from Karachi to different areas of interior Sind. All of us voted for PTI in 2013 and 2018 in Karachi and all our votes moved all of a sudden. My sister get it rectified but again her vote is moved to interior Sind. PTI need to act now before it’s too late. It’s an organised rigging plan by Bajwa.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1536001392934273024

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can you guide me, what would be a credible evidence and how can I collect it?
I voted in 2013 and 2018 election in Karachi? what evidence you think can prove it? Now my vote is here, Its somewhere in interior Sind.

شماریاتی بلاک کوڈ: 317050303
سلسلہ نمبر: 171
گھرانہ نمبر: 46
انتخابی علاقہ: مکھی محلہ غریب آباد،تحصیل قمبرعلی خان،ضلع قمبر شہدادکوٹ
Right now what i am recieving (after sending my id card at 8300) is my old block code and my new block code (it is also mentioned in the message that these are not final voter list) for me the new and old are still same and area also not changed. if you have that kind of info you can send as evidence

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These by election will be rehearsal for massive rigging in next Gen.election. Neutral will use all means.It's now upon PTI how they can stop rigging on every polling station..PTI voters should go on Pmln camp for vote prachi.Ta ke Noray dhokay m rehay end tak k in k votes zayada hain..deceived them..