جوڈیشل کمیشن اجلاس کی آڈیو ریکارڈنگ سپریم کورٹ کی آفیشل ویب سائٹ پرجاری

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
سیدھا سیدھا سینئرٹی پہ ججز کی
elevation
کیوں نہیں کرتے۔ جسٹس اطہر من ﷲ کی تعیناتی کیوں روکی ہوئی ہے جونئیر ججز کو کیوں اپوائنٹ کرنا ہے؟
اس بارے میں قانون کیا کہتا ہے

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I was changed my mind about Qazi Issa. Thought of him as an upright judge.And also IK hints mistake to send reference against Qazi.Lekan ye meeting ki audio listen karnay k baad pata chala k Qazi tu aik Bias..Maghroor..narrow mind..bughaz rakhnay wala banda ha..I have reservations about him as next CJ..

Dr Adam

With this man carrying so much baggage on his back, viz.... money laundering, lying in public, deception, partisan behavior, defragmenting Supreme Court, casting aspersions on the last four Chief Justices of Pakistan, inciting bar associations for hooliganism, insulting the Constitution, insolent behavior towards fellow judges, dissenting lawyers and litigants and you name it.
With this background, this fitna SOULD NOT and MUST NOT BE THE CHIEF JUSICE OF PAKISTAN.

Pakistan ko iss fitnay say bachaO.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
The names of the judges nominated by the Chief Justice were not approved. This is the main thing that Qazi Faiz Isa has said. Don't know what he said wrong.

arifkarim