خطرناک : سڑکوں پر فوج،عدالت کی عزت افزائی،بول بالا ہو رہا ہے:شاہین صہبائی

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agar riyasat maa hai to fauj baap. Agar baap se koi ghalati ho jaaie to kya baap ko gaaliyan do gay, ya laatain maar ke ghar se bahir phenk do gay.

First of all koi ghalati saabit nahi hui hai, just rumours and hearsay. Army decided to stay neutral and it did. Initially even I thought it shouldn't but now I am glad it did.

Agar Allah per yakeen hai to yaad rakho, they plan and he plans but he is the best of planners.

For a moment lets say Army intervened, IK aur PTI ki hukumat ki kya izzat reh jaati, yeh harami aur indian to shuru se keh rahe hain ke selected hain selected hai, phir to puri duniya mein saabit ho jata ke haan bhai yeh to waqai selected hain.

We should thank the Army for staying neutral and PDM and SC, kyun ke jo is mulk mein 22 crore ka hujoom tha us ko is jalti bhatti mein phenk diya. Aab woh 22 crore ka hujoom us bhatti ke aag mein se ek fouladi qoum ki shaqal mein nikal aai. Loha tub tak foulad nahi ban ta jub tak us ko bhatti ki aag na lagay.

2 din phele tak koun souch saktha tha ke yeh chapard ganju gobiyon ka haujoom ek qoum ban jaye

Aur Inshallah jub IK wapis aaye ga 100 gunah ziyada mazboot hokay aur 1000 gunag ziyad mazboot team ke saat aur kissi mai ki laal ki himmat nahi hogi ke selected, imported etc etc koi bhi bakwas jarien.

Ghussa nikal na hai to SC per nikalo jinno ne yeh sub facilitate kiya aur woh bhi kulay aam seena thoke ke.

Bajwa on his ego that IK personal favorite was Faiz Hameed orchestrated the whole thing. IF they supported him in winning elections in 2018, then they just withdrew the support so their stooges can go and sit with PML-N

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
You lot hai have absolutely 0 proof to back any of this up. Bus idhar udhar ki maar rahe ho. I tried to explain in a very polite and respectful manner, nahi sun ni to theek hai bhai shoot yourself in the foot mujhay kya, kerte raho bakwas.
don't believe me and i don't like to boast either but i have heard this direct from people who are working in these institutions

javaidmafasha

MPA (400+ posts)
HAYRAAN HOON ARMY OR ADDALIYA KAY UPPER KIYA IKHLAKIYAAT HAY IN KI .DAKU MAFIYA KO BAR BAR PAKISTAN PER MUSALAT KERNA , KIYA YAY 2 IDDARAY MUHEB E WAWTAN HAIN ,PAKISTAN KO USA ARMY OR ADDALIYA KI GHULAMI MAIN SAY BHI NIKALNA HO GA .. AWAM OR IMRAN KHAN ZINDA BAD , USA ARMY ADDALIYA MURDA BAD.

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)
You lot hai have absolutely 0 proof to back any of this up. Bus idhar udhar ki maar rahe ho. I tried to explain in a very polite and respectful manner, nahi sun ni to theek hai bhai shoot yourself in the foot mujhay kya, kerte raho bakwas.
0 proof .... do you have common sence or you have no sence to judge events or u don't have informations. we the people are not deef nor blind. i guess ap dirty khaki ho islia bloody civlians ki baton ko bakwas kahta ho.. no respect for your masters. balkay ap tao kah rahay thay kah master chokidar ko baap samjhen ? tera baap aur hamara chokidar ager dharti motherland ko baichay tao phir ap karo gey apney ayse baap ki izat?
we own this army with rog officer we have to correct it chahe yeah log pyar sey thik hon ya thudon sey its khaki choice

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whose orders these bitches (judges) were showing such an efficiency, now Bajwa is portrayed as virgin merry, I don’t buy this nonsense, even 80 percent of army is against Bajwa presently, Bajwa should resign and clear the Air, He has been plotting this for past two years.

MMR

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There is no other option
Shaheen Sahib, there are options. We need to stand firm against the insider go getters like Bajwa(s) who serve their own vested interests and to achieve their own goals they use the name of ' national interest'. They don't deserve to represent Pak Army, they are the scum of the earth.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shaheen Sehbai Sahaib! People sitting at the helm of affairs are not interested in listening to any sane voice.
Just consider these events as fait accompli of Quaid's Pakistan.

Yes, if the biggest stake holder.... "We the people of Pakistan" stand firmly behind the leadership of Imran Khan then there's a hope.
Dr. shb, people are behind IK (latest example before qou was on 27th Mar) and they know it very well but still none of them cared about it. Very unfortunately I do not see any hope without brutal bloodshed.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is painful...Pakistan two most important institutions.. Army.. Judiciary lost Thiers respect in the masses..Thiers respect and prestige millions times important than all Corrupt and traitors politicians..My heart is bleeding....
Question is, they did it deliberately or they were forced to do so? A gulf between an Army and its people is a prerequisite for a victory over a country. May Allah SWT forbids, are we heading towards???

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr. shb, people are behind IK (latest example before qou was on 27th Mar) and they know it very well but still none of them cared about it. Very unfortunately I do not see any hope without brutal bloodshed.
Undhay, goongay aur behray hain yeh loug.
Allah inko hidayat dey.