دو آنکھیں، دو آنسو

آج جب سکول کے باہر سے گزرنے لگا، تو سکول کے باہر بچوں کو لینے کے لیئے آنے والوں کی قطار میں سے ایک آواز آئی ۔۔۔ آج کے دن تو چھٹی ہونی چاہیے تھی۔ یکلخت اس جملے سے دل کی ایک دھڑکن جیسے منجم ہو گئی۔۔۔ آج ۱۶ دسمبر ہے۔۔۔ اس سے زیادہ کچھ کہنے اور سوچنے کی ضرورت نہیں تھی۔

لیکن یہ دھڑکن تب بھی رک سی گئی تھی، جب ایک گمنام سی خبر ایک اخبار کے ایک چھوٹے سے حصے پر نمودار ہو کر دیگر چھوٹی موٹی خبروں کی طرح کہیں گم ہوگئی تھی۔۔۔۔ ۳۰ اکتوبر ۲۰۰۶، جب پہلے پہل خبر آئی کہ پاکستان آرمی نے بمباری کر کے باجوڑ کے ایک گاوٗں میں کچھ دہشت گردوں کو جہنم واصل کردیا، لیکن بعد ازاں راز سے پردہ اٹھا کہ نہ تو حملہ پاکستان آرمی نے کیا تھا اور مرنے والوں میں بچوں کی تعداد ۷۰ کے قریب بتائی گئی تھی۔

یہ تاریخیں علیٰحدہ ہیں، واقعات بھی، لیکن یہ مسئلہ صرف ایک ہے۔ اور اگر دیکھیں تو ان واقعات کے محرکات بھی ایک جیسے ہی ہیں:۔ ہم نے ۲۰۰۶ میں امریکہ کے حملے کو اپنے گلے کا ہار بنایا اور ۲۰۱۴ میں بھی کسی نے ہمارے اصل دشمن کی کارکردگی پر اپنا سینا کسی کنگ کانگ کی طرح پیٹ کر اپنی وحشت کا اظہار کیا ۔ کرے کوئی، بھرے کوئی اور ناچے کوئی۔

کہتے ہیں کہ یہ گند ضیا الحق چھوڑ کر گیا، جسے ہماری قوم کے بچوں کے لہو سے اب تک دھویا جا رہا ہے۔ اب تو پاکستان کے صدور کی فہرست میں سے ضیا کا نام بھی نکال دیا گیا ہے، لیکن کوئی یہ نہیں بتاتا کہ یہ نالائقی ضیا کی نہیں تھی، اس کے بعد آنے والے کیا ستو اور دھنیئے کا عرق پی کر آئے تھے کہ جن سے اس مسئلے میں کوئی سوال نہ کیا جائے، جیسے کہ یہ انکی ذمہ داری ہی نہیں تھی۔

ہاں یہ ٹھیک ہے کہ ضیا نے جہاد افغانستان میں ان قبائلیوں کو استعمال کیا اور ایک کامیاب’ فورتھ جنریشن‘ کی جنگ جیتی۔ یہ لوگ کہتے ہیں کہ یہ سب اس نے ڈالروں کے لیئے کیا، لیکن آج تک کوئی ایک شخص بھی یہ نہ بتا پایا کہ ضیا کے کتنے اکاوٗنٹ اور آف شور کمپنیاں نکلیں؟ کوئی یہ نہیں بتا پایا کہ روس کیا افغانستان کی جنگ میں صرف اسی لیے شامل ہوا تھا کہ افغانستان میں ڈیرہ جما کر پاکستان کو وہاں سے خیر سگالی کے پیغامات بھیجتا رہے؟ آج ہم کیوں روتے ہیں کہ بھارت کا افغانستان میں بڑھتا ہوا اثر ہمارے لیئے بلوچستان اور خیبر پختونخواہ میں مسائل پیدا کر رہا ہے؟ کیا جہاد افغانستان کے وقت جب انڈیا اور روس کی گاڑھی چھنتی تھی، یہی مسئلہ ہمارے پیش نظر نہیں تھا؟

فورتھ جنریشن جنگوں کا ایک طریق کار ہوتا ہے، پہلے ایک ’پراکسی‘ کو تیار کیا جاتا ہے، پھر اسے جنگ میں بھیجا جاتا ہے، اور جب جنگ ختم ہو جائے تو اسے واپس روز مرہ کی زندگی میں لایا جاتا ہے، جسے ’ری ہیبلیٹیشن‘ کہتے ہیں۔ ہمارے ساتھ ہوا یہ کہ جہاد افغانستان کے ختم ہونے کے فورا بعد ضیا الحق کے جہاز کو ’حادثہ‘ در پیش آگیا، اور اس کے فورا بعد جو عوامی حکومت آئی اس نے ضیا کے بغض میں تمام تر آرمی کی باگ ڈور میں سے ہر ایسے شخص کو نکال باہر کیا جس پر ذرا سا بھی ضیا کا سایہ کبھی پڑا ہو۔ دوسری عوامی جماعت جنھوں نے ضیا کی آستینوں میں ہی پرورش پائی تھی، انھوں نے ان ،مسلح مجاہدین کو اپنی سیاسی دہشتگردی کے لیئے آلہ کار بنایا۔ انکو ’ری ہیبلیٹیٹ‘ کرنے کے بارے میں کسی نے نہ سوچا۔ پھر نوے کی دہائی میں کس کو یہ بات نہیں معلوم رہی کہ ان علاقوں میں کیا کچھ نہیں ہوتا رہا، غیر قانونی اسلحہ کی فیکٹریاں، منشیات کا کاروبار، اغوا برائے تاوان اور کیا کیا نہ تھا جو یہاں نہ ہوتا ہو۔ کبھی بجلی کا بل تک تو یہاں سے اکٹھا نہ کیا جا سکا۔ اس سے بھی بڑا کاروبار یہاں جہاد کا بن گیا۔ مجاہد بہ طور ایک جنس فروخت ہونے لگے۔

ضیا کی تو زندگی نے وفا نہ کی، لیکن اس کے بعد کے آنے والوں نے اس گند کو اتنا بڑھایا کہ یہ ایک ناسور بن گیا۔ سپریم کورٹ سے غلط فیصلے لے کر پاٹا کے علاقوں کو حکومت کی تحویل میں لے لیا گیا، اور پھر جب وہاں کے ’وار لارڈز‘ کو اپنی ملوکیت جاتی نظر آئی تو انھوں نے پھر سے ایکبار مذہب کا سہارا لیا اور تحریک نفاذ شریعت محمدی وجود میں آ گئی۔ اس کے تھوڑے ہی عرصے کے بعد جب امریکہ بہادر افغانستان میں پدھارے تو یہ یتیم وار لارڈز اپنے آپکو طالبان کے ساتھ ملانے لگے، لیکن طالبان افغانستان نے انکو انکی حرکتوں کی وجہ سے کبھی گھانس نہیں ڈالی، اور یہ ٹی ٹی پی کا نام استعمال کرنے پر مجبور ہو گئے۔ طالبان کا مقصد تو امریکی تسلط کے خلاف جنگ تھا، لیکن ان ٹی ٹی پی والوں کا مقصد وہی تھا کہ انھیں ان علاقوں میں پھر سے لوگوں کو غلام بنانے کی اجازت ہو، منشیات، اسلحہ اور مجاہدین کا کاروبار پھر سے دن دگنی اور رات چوگنی ترقی کرے۔

ادھر امریکہ بہادر بھی نیو ورلڈ آرڈر لے کر افغانستان پہنچے تھے اور انکو یہ معلوم تھا کہ یہاں پر قدم جمانے کے لیئے اگر اٹک سے پیچھے کا علاقہ کسی طرح افغانستان کے ساتھ شامل کروا لیا جائے تو یہاں کی عوام انکو ہیرو تسلیم کر کے انکو یہاں ڈیرے ڈالنے کے لیئے خود سے ہی کہے گی۔ لہٰذا پاکستان کے ان علاقوں میں خوب آگ بھڑکائی گئی۔ ڈرون حملوں کے ذریعے یہاں عام لوگوں میں بھی پاکستان کے خلاف جذبات کو ابھارا گیا، ادھر پاکستانی فوج کو ملک کی معیشت اور باقی تین صوبوں میں خلفشار سے دھمکا کر بہت ساری غلطیاں کروائی گیئں۔

کاش ہم نے اپنی ذمہ داری ۹۰ کی دہائی میں ہی سمجھ لی ہوتی اور یہ گند تب ہی صاف کر لیا ہوتا، کاش دو آنسو ہم نے ۲۰۰۶ میں بھی بہا لیئے ہوتے، تو یہ نوبت آج یہاں تک نہ پہنچتی۔ لیکن اب بھی دیر نہیں ہوئی۔ فوج کا اپنا رخ چین کی طرف موڑنا، سلالہ اور ریمنڈ ڈیوس کے واقعات اس بات کی دلیل ہیں کہ ہم نے اس بات کو سمجھ لیا ہے کہ جب تک افغانستان کی سرزمین اس کے اپنے لوگوں کے ہاتھ نہیں آجاتی اور جب تک یہ گند اپنی سرحدوں کے اندر سے صاف نہیں کیا جاتا، تب تک ہم ایسے ہی زخم کھاتے رہیں گے۔

آج دو ہفتے کی خاموشی کے بعد پھر سے ہمیں کچھ یاد کروانے کے لیئے ایل او سی پر سے ایک بچوں کی سکول وین کو نشانہ بنایا گیا۔ کیا اس سے واضع ثبوت کی ہمیں اب بھی ضرورت ہے کہ ۱۶ دسمبر ہمیں کون اور کیسے یاد کروا رہا ہے۔ کون ٹی ٹی پی کے اسلام کو دوام بخش رہا ہے اور بخشتے آیا ہے؟ کون ہمیں یہ دن ۴۵ سال پرانی تاریخ کے پس منظر میں یاد کروا رہا ہے۔ ؟ ہمارا ’دشمن‘ کون ہے؟

ضرورت اب بھی اس امر کی ہے کہ ہم سے جو غلطیاں کروائی گیئں انکا مداوا کیسے ہو؟ میں سوچتا ہوں لیکن میری سوچ مجھ تک لوٹ آتی ہے۔ میری ایک آنکھ اگر اے پی ایس کے معصوموں کے لیئے اشکبار ہوتی ہے، تو دوسری باجوڑ کے مدرسے کے معصوموں کے لیئے۔ یہ دونوں ہی میرے اپنے ہیں۔ میں کیسے یہ سب ختم کروا سکتا ہوں؟ کیا کر سکتا ہوں ۔۔۔۔۔ میری سوچ لوٹ آتی ہے مجھ تک

angryoldman

کھل کر اس موضوع پر بات کرنے کا شکریہ ۔بہت ساروں کے خیال میں باجوڑ کے بچے بھیڑ بکریوں کے بچے اور اے پی ایس کے بچے انسانوں کے تھے ۔

جی اصل بات یہی ہے، کاش دو آنسو قوم نے ۲۰۰۶ میں ہی بہا لیئے ہوتے تو یہ آگ اتنی نہ پھیلتی۔ لیکن اب ہم کر ہی کیا سکتے ہیں؟ اگر جنگ بندی کر کے ان علاقوں کو واپس ان کے اپنے لوگوں پر چھوڑ دیں تو اسی گند کو پھر سے دوام ملے گا، اگر جنگ جاری رکھیں گے تو اسی طرح بہت سے بچے، دشمن کے بچے بنتے جایئں گے

Imran Khan will break it whenever his times comes

Assalam o Alaikum... long time.... :)

Well if you go by the explicit party agendas, I think JI is more keen to end this war, so shall I vote for JI next time?

I am talking about the ground realities. Ceasefire and retreat of Pak Army from those areas will get us back into the state of 1990's. This problem will certainly start to swell exponentially, specially in purview of the Afghan war. Do we still want these areas to be the safe havens to produce drugs, weapons, conduct abduction for ransom and make more "mujahidins", who barely know Kalma e Shahadat?

The problem here is rehabilitation of these people, only a ceasefire or retreat is not the end of the war. Imran Khan and JI had a good chance in all these years to start rehabilitation of these people, so that they may come to be absorbed in usual way of life. However, practically, we see Imran Khan as being more keen to focus on matters like a billion tree tsunami and small hydropower projects. When you next come to Pakistan, please do visit the camps of the IDPs if possible. You will understand what I am talking about. Imran Khan once yelled that the fed is not releasing the funds for the IDPs and his government cannot afford them.... in return, the Fed released so much funds that in the end they were relapsed by almost 40%.

The problem is more than what just meets the eye. I am still unable to conclude that how this is going to end. Its a quagmire and we are trying every way but still are stuck in here...many of the roads are just dead ends.... like what we saw in Zardari's era... when there was a ceasefire in Swat. We need a comprehensive strategy which can see things beyond ceasefires

rtabasum2

Assalam o Alaikum... long time.... :)

Well if you go by the explicit party agendas, I think JI is more keen to end this war, so shall I vote for JI next time?

I am talking about the ground realities. Ceasefire and retreat of Pak Army from those areas will get us back into the state of 1990's. This problem will certainly start to swell exponentially, specially in purview of the Afghan war. Do we still want these areas to be the safe havens to produce drugs, weapons, conduct abduction for ransom and make more "mujahidins", who barely know Kalma e Shahadat?

The problem here is rehabilitation of these people, only a ceasefire or retreat is not the end of the war. Imran Khan and JI had a good chance in all these years to start rehabilitation of these people, so that they may come to be absorbed in usual way of life. However, practically, we see Imran Khan as being more keen to focus on matters like a billion tree tsunami and small hydropower projects. When you next come to Pakistan, please do visit the camps of the IDPs if possible. You will understand what I am talking about. Imran Khan once yelled that the fed is not releasing the funds for the IDPs and his government cannot afford them.... in return, the Fed released so much funds that in the end they were relapsed by almost 40%.

The problem is more than what just meets the eye. I am still unable to conclude that how this is going to end. Its a quagmire and we are trying every way but still are stuck in here...many of the roads are just dead ends.... like what we saw in Zardari's era... when there was a ceasefire in Swat. We need a comprehensive strategy which can see things beyond ceasefires

System has to change.......all your other assumptions are useless.........justice should me meted out........until that not happens it is a continuity of downward spiral........but than Allah has to just say KUN FAYA KUN or BE AND IT IS......give it a rest to ur apprehensions it is but mumlakat Khudadad .............you n me are not the planners caz Allah is the best planner n it all part of what is written on LOH Qalam

back to the future

System has to change.......all your other assumptions are useless.........justice should me meted out........until that not happens it is a continuity of downward spiral........but than Allah has to just say KUN FAYA KUN or BE AND IT IS......give it a rest to ur apprehensions it is but mumlakat Khudadad .............you n me are not the planners caz Allah is the best planner n it all part of what is written on LOH Qalam
Only IK can bring change in all this nor ANP,Muslim League or PPP.
This scenario can be changed by bringing investment in education improving health facilities and law and order.Army will struggle between Aagay Khoe peechay Khaai sort of situation.This situation can change only by reforming these sectors of this God Forsaken land by investing in the future of people of the land.

Only IK can bring change in all this nor ANP,Muslim League or PPP.
This scenario can be changed by bringing investment in education improving health facilities and law and order.Army will struggle between Aagay Khoe peechay Khaai sort of situation.This situation can change only by reforming these sectors of this God Forsaken land by investing in the future of people of the land.

The FATA committee proposed its reforms as to merge FATA into KPK.... the KPK assembly has endorsed the move.... aren't we repeating the same error when we merged PATA into the province. Lets just be fair... these areas were joined into Pakistan through their exclusive treaties with Quaid e Azam. Now we are abrogating these treaties. Same is the case in Baluchistan.

Can we reckon the backlash when all of this will go to the International courts of justice? are we not making grounds for UN Intervention in our own lands? are we not headng for a dispute resolution like what we saw in Sudan previously?... I mean what are we doing? are we not axing our own leg? where is IK? who keeps shouting over the four flats of NS but remains exclusively subdued to such commotions.... I am sorry, but I have to look at people as what they preach and what do they practice

back to the future

The FATA committee proposed its reforms as to merge FATA into KPK.... the KPK assembly has endorsed the move.... aren't we repeating the same error when we merged PATA into the province. Lets just be fair... these areas were joined into Pakistan through their exclusive treaties with Quaid e Azam. Now we are abrogating these treaties. Same is the case in Baluchistan.

Can we reckon the backlash when all of this will go to the International courts of justice? are we not making grounds for UN Intervention in our own lands? are we not headng for a dispute resolution like what we saw in Sudan previously?... I mean what are we doing? are we not axing our own leg? where is IK? who keeps shouting over the four flats of NS but remains exclusively subdued to such commotions.... I am sorry, but I have to look at people as what they preach and what do they practice
No this merger will allow tribal people to live under the constitution of pakistan and be governed by Govt not maliks and lawlessness.

I thought we are living in a democracy and we need to get the will of the Tribal people first to go with this merger. In case of a unilateral action, it will be an abrogation of the treaty and the covenant made by our Quaid and shall be termed as aggression of the state against people.

30-Maar Khan

This is not so easy....mate.

Pak constitution kay under tu Pak khud nahi jeetay tu FATA kay logo ku kaisay paband karugay...?

Initially only seats in KP assembly and other systems can be imposed apart from rubbish Police and Courts systems of Pak. FATA's own Jarga system is more faster than Lazy courts. So people will not accept the Police and Court system but slowly and gradually.

aazad.mubassir

Jinnah sb made a temporary arrangement by that treaty with FATA people since there was no constitution in place at that time. They were to be integrated gradually but politicIan and dictators did not let it happen due to their personal gains attached with Maliks. Now the time has come to bring them in the mainstream along with Baloch and others. There must not be any B or C area in Pakistan. After all its a 21st century not the dark ages. We ll not be able to run any mega project like CPEC etc without having full govt control over that area.

Fata people are against FCR.They want facilities like hospitals and education centre and pakistan need elimination of lawlessness.

A proper democratic way will be to conduct a referendum in those areas and get the real account of the collective decision of the people of those areas.

Jinnah sb made a temporary arrangement by that treaty with FATA people since there was no constitution in place at that time. They were to be integrated gradually but politicIan and dictators did not let it happen due to their personal gains attached with Maliks. Now the time has come to bring them in the mainstream along with Baloch and others. There must not be any B or C area in Pakistan. After all its a 21st century not the dark ages. We ll not be able to run any mega project like CPEC etc without having full govt control over that area.

You may be right, but still, as it is not stipulated in the contracts that these contracts are time framed, therefore their validity cannot be challenged, in a court of law (provided if it is not Pakistani court), the only way to get these areas into mainstream is by the way of conducting a plebiscite/referendum in these areas, where the majority of the people endorse their will to go with the mainstream constitution of Pakistan and to integrate themselves with Pakistan functionally. Unless that happens, any other ways and means of integration of these areas with the state of Pakistan cannot be legally validated.