cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: ???? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ????

i know mehwish bibi thread start kr k bhag gaee hen.. wesy i dont know aap kion mirza sahib ki baad nahi maan rahin jb k unho ne apnay aap ko khud badboodaar shia kaha.. yani wo bhi aap k paiti bhai hen.. to ikhtilaaf kasa.. yeh main nahi kah raha mirza sahib khud kahty hen how much badboodaar he is .... uffff naak sarr gaya yaar...
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

MALIK SB I THINK SHE IS BLONDE!

:P
Blondes-Printer.jpg
BlondeCD.jpg

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: قرآن اور ذولفقار مرزا کے دو جھوٹ

i changed my phrase , u can check.
btw u could have politely said.........i just got carried away.......

u say :
" I pray that those who pray ill on others have it happen on them"

what will you say about those who defend the murderers?
?
310 dead in 10 days, remember 12 may? remember the lal mosque massacre?

but this madam consistently defends the killers?

WHY?
:angry_smile:

310 dead in a week and most of those killings ethnic and most of those killed innocent urdu spaeking

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Why are u lying? I have kind of scanned through all your posts..... Kindly provide me the data , Day on which this atrocity was committed and things like that , the name of victim , it must have been in news paper , Only if you can provide.....

Secondly , my bro's friend , was a captain , back in 2005 , in a store robbery , he was there , he handed over his wallet , mobile and all stuff....

The robbers kind of humiliated a Hijabi lady there , Captain sb strangled one , took his gun and killed the other. The third one , robber , shot him square in his chest.............

HE's dead now , shaheed , to be more precise . But the two killers were MQMers , lived in lions area. THe one who shot him was never found.

I can best describe current situation , MQM VS ANP + MIRZA , PPP THE PUPPET.

I dont give a **** whether you believe me or not. I am not going to insult the memory of my friend by bringing him into an argument with Mirzas supporter. I hold Zulfiqar Mirza responsible, along with anyone who supports him!

ANd its not 'Lions' area, its Lines area!! Pta nai kyun her koi apne aap ko Karachi ka badshah samjhta hai

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

i changed my phrase , u can check.
btw u could have politely said.........i just got carried away.......

u say :
" I pray that those who pray ill on others have it happen on them"

what will you say about those who defend the murderers?
?
310 dead in 10 days, remember 12 may? remember the lal mosque massacre?

but this madam consistently defends the killers?

WHY?
:angry_smile:

Please also remember these dont forget

1) 14th of December 1986, Qasba and Aligerh was attacked by Afghan and Pukhtun Drug and Arm Mafia terrorists to avenge Sohrab Goth.
2) October 31, 1986, a bus transporting MQM activists to a rally was attacked in Pakhtun-dominated Sohrab Goth, killing six people. Nearly 50 Injured.
3)
1988; 30 September, The Hyderabad Massacre or Black Friday: On Friday, September 30, 1988, a dozen gunmen on motorbikes or cars, said to be Sindhis militants led by Dr. Qadir Magsi and Janu Arain, fired indiscriminately at people in the streets making approximately 250 casualties (Tambiah, 1997: 173; Ahmar, 1996: 1033), mostly Muhajirs, in South Hyderabad. On October 1, when the news of the gunshot in Hyderabad reached Karachi, crowds of Muhajirs went into the streets and retaliated by burning cars and houses, looting shops and killing people, hence increasing the death toll by 60-65 deaths, mostly Sindhis
4) 1990; 27 May, The Pakka Qila Massacre: A demonstration of Muhajirs, fronted by women and children, carrying the Holy Quran upon their head, braved the shoot-on-sight curfew imposed the day before due to the violence that erupted in Pakka Qila, in which two policemen and a dozen of civilians were killed (Tambiah, 1997: 174), 30 according to another estimate (Verkaaik, 2005: 146). As the demonstrators refused to hold on, the police forces opened fire at the procession resulting in the death of more than 45 Muhajirs and 250 wounded, including women and children (Kennedy, 1991: 938). The local police forces mostly composed of Sindhis and Pathans bear most of the responsibility for these killings (Tambiah, 1997: 175).

5) Operation 1992 Extra judicial Killings of MQM workers

Ab Aap Ka such mukamal hua he (is Part ko kiyon bhool jatey ho aap ?) Zor se kaho Pak Fauj ko Salam

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

I dont give a **** whether you believe me or not. I am not going to insult the memory of my friend by bringing him into an argument with Mirzas supporter. I hold Zulfiqar Mirza responsible, along with anyone who supports him!

ANd its not 'Lions' area, its Lines area!! Pta nai kyun her koi apne aap ko Karachi ka badshah samjhta hai

WHat can I say ................. I am not karachi ka badshah , thats gangster altaf hussain......

Do u know what a nebula is? worm hole? space time curve? Time Paradox? Hutchison effect? Gliese 581? Partocle accelerators? High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program??????????

If you want to have an argument , have it on solid bases . And Dont freak out with me , IZAAT SAE!

Seeing altaf Hussain crying on Imran Farooq's death , yup , even you might no want to ruin your friend's memory..................................:(

SO arrogant , so rude , so irksome , so stubborn.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

1) 14th of December 1986, Qasba and Aligerh was attacked by Afghan and Pukhtun Drug and Arm Mafia terrorists to avenge Sohrab Goth.
2) October 31, 1986, a bus transporting MQM activists to a rally was attacked in Pakhtun-dominated Sohrab Goth, killing six people. Nearly 50 Injured.
3)
1988; 30 September, The Hyderabad Massacre or Black Friday: On Friday, September 30, 1988, a dozen gunmen on motorbikes or cars, said to be Sindhis militants led by Dr. Qadir Magsi and Janu Arain, fired indiscriminately at people in the streets making approximately 250 casualties (Tambiah, 1997: 173; Ahmar, 1996: 1033), mostly Muhajirs, in South Hyderabad. On October 1, when the news of the gunshot in Hyderabad reached Karachi, crowds of Muhajirs went into the streets and retaliated by burning cars and houses, looting shops and killing people, hence increasing the death toll by 60-65 deaths, mostly Sindhis
4) 1990; 27 May, The Pakka Qila Massacre: A demonstration of Muhajirs, fronted by women and children, carrying the Holy Quran upon their head, braved the shoot-on-sight curfew imposed the day before due to the violence that erupted in Pakka Qila, in which two policemen and a dozen of civilians were killed (Tambiah, 1997: 174), 30 according to another estimate (Verkaaik, 2005: 146). As the demonstrators refused to hold on, the police forces opened fire at the procession resulting in the death of more than 45 Muhajirs and 250 wounded, including women and children (Kennedy, 1991: 938). The local police forces mostly composed of Sindhis and Pathans bear most of the responsibility for these killings (Tambiah, 1997: 175).

Ab Aap Ka such mukamal hua he (is Part ko kiyon bhool jatey ho aap ?) Zor se kaho Pak Fauj ko Salam

سٹیشن روڈ حیدرآباد پر واقع زنانہ اسپتال کے قریب نوجوانوں کے دو گروہ(ایم کیو ایم اور مہاجر اتحاد تحریک ) کے درمیان فائرنگ کے نتیجے میں ایک نوجوان موقع پر ہلاک ہو گیا جبکہ دوسرا نوجوان شکیل میمن کو شدید زخمی حالت میں اسپتال میں داخل کیا گیا۔اس کے سینہ میں گولی لگی ہے اور اس کی حالت نازک ہے۔
(جسارت،Dawn،30جون،1987﴾

کراچی کے مختلف علاقوں میں ایم کیو ایم الطاف گروپ کے کارکنوں کی جانب سے پر تشدد احتجاج اور تخریب کاری کے واقعات کے باعث آج پانچویں روز بھی کئی گاڑیوں،ایک پیٹرول پمپ،ایک پوسٹ آفس کو نذر آتش کیا گیا۔مسلح شرپسندوں نے بلدیہ ٹاؤن کے علاقہ میں منی بس نہ روکنے پر ڈرائیور کو گولی مار کر قتل کر دیا۔کراچی میں مزید پانچ بسیں جلا دی گئیں،ٹریفک پر پتھراؤ بھی کیا گیا جس سے کئی گاڑیوں کو نقصان پہنچا۔ایک ٹرک کو بھی نذر آتش کیا گیا۔جبکہ حیدر آباد سری گھاٹ کے علاقے میں ایک بوڑھی خاتون شرپسندوں کی فائرنگ کی زد میں آکر جاں بحق ہو گئیں۔لطیف آباد نمبر 01 میں پولیس کی گاڑی پر دھماکہ خیز مادہ پھیکا گیا جبکہ کئی اور علاقوں میں فائرنگ اور دھماکے کئے گئے۔جبکہ کارو بار بند رہا۔
(جسارت،جنگ،DAWN۔16 جولائی،1993ئ)

٭ایم اے جناح روڈ پر دہشت گردوں نے فائرنگ کر کے حقیقی کے 4 کارکنان ہلاک کر دیا۔تفصیلات کے مطابق نوائے وقت آفس کے قریب کلاشن کوف سے لیس دو نو جوانوں نے ایک شیراڈ کار پر حملہ کر دیا اور کلاشن کوف کے برسٹ مارے جس سے کار میں سوار ایم کیو ایم حقیقی کے 2 کارکنان موقع پر ہی ہلاک ہو گئے جبکہ 2 نے اسپتال میں دم توڑا۔ہلاک ہونے والوں میں ایم کیو ایم کے قائد الطاف حسین کا سابق باڈی گارڈ بھی شامل ہے۔ہلاک ہونے والوں میں الطاف حسین کا سابق باڈی گارڈ عبد المنان عرف پریڈی،الطاف نیازی،محمد داؤد اور محمد فہیم شامل ہیں۔
﴿DAWN۔2اگست ،1993ئ﴾

U can go and check out dawn archives , there are more than 200+ such news authenticities.
Tab MQM itna powerful nahae thae kae news groups ko drae......

EITHER GIVE REFRECES FROM AUTHENTIC SOURCES , OR JUST STOP DEFENDING GANGSTERS!

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

3)

TAMBIAH , AHMAR , in sab ko chor kae credible sources , such as , DAWN , THE NEWS , KHABRAEN , NAWA E WAQT , BBC , CNN , Guardian ,wagaira sae references daen.......
and dont say that these are establishment news papers.....

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

HAVE you got any etiquettes?

Urdu speaking to tameez sae baat krnae walae hotae hea , BUT YOU ARE GOING WILD , as IF I have used a slang against you........................................................................................................

DON'T OVERREACT like your GANGSTER LEADER ALTAF WHO IS CURRENTLY IN COALITION WITH YOUR BELOVED ZARDARI . DONO CHOR. DAKOO.

Q : Zara MQM ki TWO NATION THEORY pae policy tou btaen?

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

HAVE you got any etiquettes?

Urdu speaking to tameez sae baat krnae walae hotae hea , BUT YOU ARE GOING WILD , as IF I have used a slang against you........................................................................................................

DON'T OVERREACT like your GANGSTER LEADER ALTAF WHO IS CURRENTLY IN COALITION WITH YOUR BELOVED ZARDARI . DONO CHOR. DAKOO.

Q : Zara MQM ki TWO NATION THEORY pae policy tou btaen?
Altaf aur us Terrorist Black Water Tola AKA MQM jangli hai. Khoon kharaba in ki fitrat aur khaslat hai, aur tafarqa bazi mein ocassional maharat rakhtay hain.
Aur to aur Zionist/Hinduana elements ko support kiye baghair yeh log sans lena apni toheen samajhtay hain, aur Ulema-e-Karaam ko dhamkian dena apna farz-ul-ain aur ebaadat ka kaam samajhtay hain.

Last edited:

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

???? ???? ?? ???? ????:?

???? ???? ?? ????? ????:?

???? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????:?

???? ????: ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????

????? ????: ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? (???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? 5 ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???

?? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? 5 ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ????? ????

????? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???

?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? 5 ???? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ????

[h=3]Secret Joint Interrogation Report of "Muhammad Shahrukh @ Mani (MQM-A)"[/h]
GT_001_Page_120.jpg

GT_001_Page_121.jpg

GT_001_Page_122.jpg

GT_001_Page_123.jpg

GT_001_Page_124.jpg

GT_001_Page_125.jpg

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

???? ????: ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????

????? ????: ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? (???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? 5 ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???

?? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? 5 ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ????? ????? ????

????? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???

?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? 5 ???? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ????

[h=3]Secret Joint Interrogation Report of "Tahir Naveed Shah @ Polka (MQM-A)"[/h]
GT_001_Page_104.jpg

GT_001_Page_105.jpg

GT_001_Page_106.jpg

GT_001_Page_107.jpg

GT_001_Page_108.jpg

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Altaf aur us Terrorist Black Water Tola AKA MQM jangli hai. Khoon kharaba in ki fitrat aur khaslat hai, aur tafarqa bazi mein ocassional maharat rakhtay hain.
Aur to aur Zionist/Hinduana elements ko support kiye baghair yeh log sans lena apni toheen samajhtay hain, aur Ulema-e-Karaam ko dhamkian dena apna farz-ul-ain aur ebaadat ka kaam samajhtay hain.

but these pro mqm people such as mehwish ali , ali aryan , elipst would never understand .... ...

these blindly defend GANGSTERS!!!!!!!!(cry)

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

@crankthskunk @I_hate_Liars @faiza @canadian @Blessed @islamabadi @wadaich @digitalzygot @maksyed @shah5ap @biomat @messam @Salik @jahanzaibi @sakayani @ simple_and_peacefull@123 @Night_Hawk @mt_dilber @dagreat123 @fahid_asif @EniGma90 @Jack Sparrow @canadian
@dukelondon @Nawazish @chitra @hans @Pragmatic @swisslaw @Raaz @pakistan1947 @Young_Blood @mona khan @theexile @hroonj2k3 @Nice2MU @M_Adnan.L @Truth-seeker @Hazik @Waseem
@behzadji
@jhootaylog
@SaadKnight

Buddies , I would never have called you , but just check out the post . Why these 3 , Mehwish ali , ali aryan , and elipst
always defend altaf hussain on every issue?

No matter wether it is afia , karachi killing , they never accept.

As for elispt , un sae koi baat kro , he starts abusing and using ****** , claiming that Muhajirs ko yhe ho gaya , wo ho gaya.......

Tell me , there are many of us , whose families left their everything back in INDIA , we were born here , we are Pakistanis , not muhajrs.

That man altaf hussain is against two nation theory , mere existence of Pakistan!

I am not saying that all are innocent , I am saying this , ARE MQMers not KARACHI GANGSTERS???????????(serious)

Last edited:

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

نوائے وقت کی اس رپورٹ کے مطابق لیاقت بنگش کو سو سے زائد افراد کو قتل کرنے اور بھتہ مافیا کے الزام میں پکڑا گیا ہے۔

ذوالفقار مرزا آٖخر کس لیاقت کی بات کر رہا ہے؟

کچھ کنفیوژن لگ رہی ہے۔

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Dear mehwish,

Very important point for you....
Kindly at thread main headline words you used. It's have sinful mistake. I request you to immidately make correction .... See what. Quran aur mirza key doo jhoot... Its means Holy Quran key (nauzbillah) doo jhoot aur mirza key doo jhoot......

You had done unknown big mistake so kindly make correct. If you can't then ask mods.

PkRevolution

Mehwish Bibi yahan aap Jhooti hein. Mat hansayie logon ko khud per. Ap log nahin manne wale. Allah hi ab MQM ki baqi rahi sahi haqiqat jald samne dikhaye ga.

MQM, ANP aur PPP ke terrorists apne din gin lein, InshaAllah Pakistani Adalat in Qatillon ka hissab le gi.

Last edited:

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???

???????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???

??? ??????? ?? ??? ???

??????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?? "???? ???" ????? ?? ????
??? ????????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????????? (????? ??? ???? ??????? ) ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? --- ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? --- ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??

<font size="5"><span style="font-family: arial;">

watch from 1:32:00 onwards and listen to the names of Liaquat et al carefully and then compare this list with Nawai Waqt's list of Liaquat Bangash et al.

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/pakista...rdu-online/Regional/Karachi/03-May-2011/56361

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQM, ANP aur PPP ke terrorists apne din gin lein, InshaAllah Pakistani Adalat in Qatillon ka hissab le gi.

بھائی صاحب بہت عزت اور احترام کہ ساتھ - میرا نہیں خیال کہ عدالت کسی کو بھی کوئی سزا دیگی ، کیونکہ کوئی بھی پارٹی دوسری پارٹی کے خلاف ثبوت نہیں پیش کریگی اور ہم لوگ صرف شور مچا مچا کر خاموش ہو جائینگے

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
To
Mr. Obama, President of USA,
MR. Prime Minister, UK
Mr, Secretary General UNO,

When in 9/11 USA called Pakistan for help against the enemy of USA, Pakistan heaving NO Resources , Depute all available to USA, including Pakistan Army , and did many surgical operations on our own Land and killed and caught many of USA enemy , although they were not enemy of Pakistan, Pakistan lost more soldiers Then US in this war to protect USA,many civilians, Economy, we almost Lost everything,

Why USA protect and help Enemy of Pakistan, MQM is a well known Terrorist organization , Altaf Hussain is the head of serial Killers and have a army of killers and Torture cells in all over Karachi and According To the MQM Leader Altaf Hussain , USA decided To Break Pakistan into pieces ,
if it is true then the question is that is America is a friend or not a friend and if it is not true ,(what I believe then MQM and its leader playing a dangerous game
I do not and can not believe that US Intelligence agencies do not Know about MQM,
This man Altaf Hussain is a sick person he enjoy Killings of innocent , poor citizens of Karachi, Kidnap Them and Torture , They put a alive person in a bag and then beat victims to death and/or Drill in their bodies, using all kind of inhuman methods , beat, Hitler and all other brutal history,
MQM MEMBERS are serial killers , such as Pahari, who admitted killing 54 innocent victims , Trained in India, and every one know that he did it on the direct orders of Altaf Hussain,

This Altaf have international terrorist network ,in south Africa, SriLanka and London England , where is the headquarter of this Fascist , and terrorist organization

This mans is under investigation for the killing of DR. Imran in London England, this mean , that this mad man do not respect the laws of Land,and I am waiting and believe , that if given chance for a fare investigation the out come will save the world from a killer who claim under the protection of world Powers

MQM is a fascist organization , and have Killers in the party, have lots of guns , ready to kill and launch a war against innocent citizens of Karachi,and Pakistan what is a nuclear state ,
I here by request in return of what Pakistan scarify,

DO NOT PROTECT ENEMY OF PAKISTAN

SEND A UNO ENVOY TO FIND FACTS, BRUTAL KILLING AND TORTURE CELL IN KARACHI

DECLARE MQM A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION,
'
ALTAF HUSSAIN MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE ,

BRITISH POLICE MUST BE GIVEN A FREE HAND TO FIND THE REAL KILLER OF DR. IMRAN FAROOQ,AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER VICTUMS,

GET AN EXPLANATION WHY ALTAF HUSSAIN DECLARED THAT USA DECEAIDED TO BREAK PAKISTAN,

WE WANT A STATEMENT FROM WHITE HOUSE TO CLEAR MATTERS, AND DOUBTS IN PAKISTANI MINDS ABOUT USA,

PAKISTAN HELPED AMERICA, NOW AMERICA OWE TO PAKISTAN

WE FIGHT WITH YOURS ENEMY WHY YOU HELPING OUR,

I HOPE THAT US AND UK GOVERNMENT WILL TAKE AN IMMEDIATE ACTION TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER ,

REMEMBER WHO EVER SPOKE AGAINST MQM , HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER

THANKS,

HABIB ZAIDI,

please all who agree with me in this matter,it is their duty to Pakistan , that you endorse name and copy and email to British Government , UNO, and USA, so that we could save Pakistan and Pakistanis

I have no other reason ,to put my life in danger, but for Pakistan , the so called leaders will not do anything, for their intrust, but we have to save our Country.