ریحام خان کے شوہر مرزا بلال بیگ کون ہیں ، کیا کرتے ہیں؟

reham-khan-new-mr-mirza-baig.jpg

ریحام خان نے امریکا میں مقیم ایک اوورسیز پاکستانی 36 سالہ مرزا بلال بیگ سے شادی کرلی۔

مرزا بلال بیگ ایک کارپوریٹ پروفیشنل ہیں اور اس سے پہلے دو بار شادی کر چکے ہیں۔ ان کی اس سے قبل ہونے والی شادی سے ایک بیٹا بھی ہے۔ وہ ماڈلنگ بھی کر چکے ہیں اور دی فور مین شو، دل پہ مت لے یار اور نیشنل ایلین بروڈکاسٹ جیسے پروگرامز کا حصہ رہ چکے ہیں۔

mirza-4 (1).jpg

ریحام خان اور مرزا بلال نے امریکی ریاست واشنگٹن کے علاقے سیٹل میں مختصر افراد کی موجودگی میں نکاح کیا۔

یہ خبر ریحام نے اپنے آفیشل سوشل میڈیا پیجز سے دونوں کی تصاویر کے ساتھ شیئر کی۔

ریحام خان نے لکھا کہ انہیں ان کا سول میٹ مل گیا ہے، جبکہ ٹوئٹر پر انہوں نے لکھا کہ بالآخر مجھے وہ شخص مل ہی گیا جس پر میں اعتبار کر سکتی ہوں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1606182680605126657
mirza-2.jpg

mirza-3.jpg

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
چلو گشتی یعنی ہکر کو اپنا پمپ مل گیا گشتی ُاور پمپ کا ملاپ ویسے ئہٗ
گشتی کا بچہ پمپ گے اور کسی پرانے امریکہ لونڈے باز کا لونڈا ہی لگتا ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well now finally she a L again to quench all her heat so finally she might stop her puny whining for a change.

Raiwind-Destroyer

This is what bitches like bitch at men if they marry young but themselves it's okay

Hopefully, she will do better in this marriage

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It doesn't matter if this man is 36. They both wanted to get together and did it in a Halal way.

Pakistani media has a habit of sprinkling shit over everything because there is NO sense of dignity or self-respect
Not that I am a fan of RK by any means, but I agree with you and also the double standards we have in our society. A man has to get married to someone younger than him, even if the age gap is quite significant, but if a woman does the same everybody starts having a problem

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
He has 9k likes on his Facebook and 5k on Twitter. Let's see how many likes and followers is his target until he decides to leave her.

mughals

It doesn't matter if this man is 36. They both wanted to get together and did it in a Halal way.

Pakistani media has a habit of sprinkling shit over everything because there is NO sense of dignity or self-respect
this is not halal because it is for nonhalal reasons. Why would you marry a 50-year-old woman? what could you get out of this relationship?

Pro_PTI

Voter (50+ posts)
پرانا ٹرک جب صحیح کروا کے لایا جاتا ہے تو اُن کے پیچھے اکثر لکھ دیا جاتا ہے کہ وقت نے ایک بار پھر سے دلہن بنا دیا تو ساری بات کرنے کا مقصد یہ ہے کہ ریحام خان کو بھی وقت نے تیسری بار دلہن بنا دیا ہے

Rambler

Not that I am a fan of RK by any means, but I agree with you and also the double standards we have in our society. A man has to get married to someone younger than him, even if the age gap is quite significant, but if a woman does the same everybody starts having a problem

There is a reason for it my dear city man. Women cannot get pregnant after 40+ years but men can impregnate while on their death beds.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There is a reason for it my dear city man. Women cannot get pregnant after 40+ years but men can impregnate while on their death beds.
No offense but thats really the dumbest excuse I've heard. A marriage is just not about fucking all the time and making kids!

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unsur
No offense but thats really the dumbest excuse I've heard. A marriage is just not about fucking all the time and making kids!
………unsure how old are you but 90% males intention & agenda in marriages /relationships is about overwhelmingly satisfying copulation needs and minimally ab production of off springs!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
unsure how old are you but 90% males intention & agenda in marriages /relationships is about overwhelmingly satisfying copulation needs
Correction, desi males intention. And that is why so many marriages fail and by fail I don't mean in the western sense of just getting divorced.

If getting married is just for sex rather than finding a life long compatible partner who you love or in some cases grow to love then you are better off not getting married at all.

After sometime sex falls down the list of things you enjoy the most in a marriage anyways, its more about sharing your life, your good times as well as your hard, someone's company you enjoy and you want to be with, rather than because you have to be with.

P.S : Happily married since 2007 ?