زید حامد کو علمائے کرام کا جواب

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugxx

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
???? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ????????? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ??????? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Reply to Zaid Hamid

What non sense where did he say that TTP and ISIS has nothing to do with islam? How is that a reply?

Bugxx

What non sense where did he say that TTP and ISIS has nothing to do with islam? How is that a reply?

laal topi always attack on deobandi maktaba e fikar because this thought school exposed his relation with Kazaab.This time he come up with paleed idea to mock Moulana Tariq Jameel to increase sectarian issues.if you are his blind follower you should know that how he was against deoband school of thoughts and how much he abused on his pages.He is against Deobandi school of thoughts so he will try his best to defame them.on the other hand moulana tariq jameel always try his best demolish and decrease sectarian disputes.laal topi should know that in Pakistan army thousand of soldiers are deobandi school of thoughts.He just want to sell his manjan through his debates and lectures.i mean did pak army need his support while whole nation is supporting pak army.His pal,eed moto basically is to gain more popularity by defending pak army and then with try his best to achieve his main target to defame deobandi school of thoughts.

Bugxx

Where did they declare TTP as Khwarij? What a pathetic reply?

Excuse me where did i say that its an official reply.its a typical reply to firqa pasand laal topi and his blind followers.you are one of most die hard follower of him.Didn't you see his posts against deobandi school of thoughts where he called them even khawarji.tell me truth otherwise i will give every post link where he abused deobandi school of thought and even called them they are out of islam.didn't you know how many deobandi soldiers in Pak army who gave their life for pakistan.Didn't he said that deoband Cleric are supporting Taliban or they are silent.this was a reply for that thing.or you are a blind follower of Laal topi who didn't find some logical answer.

jaypakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)

laal topi always attack on deobandi maktaba e fikar because this thought school exposed his relation with Kazaab.This time he come up with paleed idea to mock Moulana Tariq Jameel to increase sectarian issues.if you are his blind follower you should know that how he was against deoband school of thoughts and how much he abused on his pages.He is against Deobandi school of thoughts so he will try his best to defame them.on the other hand moulana tariq jameel always try his best demolish and decrease sectarian disputes.laal topi should know that in Pakistan army thousand of soldiers are deobandi school of thoughts.He just want to sell his manjan through his debates and lectures.i mean did pak army need his support while whole nation is supporting pak army.His pal,eed moto basically is to gain more popularity by defending pak army and then with try his best to achieve his main target to defame deobandi school of thoughts.

Yar stop this bla bla bla , my whole family is Deobandi , and I know our priorities and sympathies... we try to blame everything on USA etc. I know how many students of deobandi Madaris joined Taliban and their Jihad . I still remember them recruiting openly in our deobandi mosques in day light. We deobandis are still sympathizers of Taliban and we are always in a state of denial. We still look for other factors and excuses.

jaypakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Maulana should openly condemn them by calling their names. He is the only one in Pakistan that I listen to.

Bugxx

Yar stop this bla bla bla , my whole family is Deobandi , and I know our priorities and sympathies... we try to blame everything on USA etc. I know how many students of deobandi Madaris joined Taliban and their Jihad . I still remember them recruiting openly in our deobandi mosques in day light. We deobandis are still sympathizers of Taliban and we are always in a state of denial. We still look for other factors and excuses.
Really Paul.I didn't know that.when was the last time you see Madrasas were recruiting students for Jihad.and Why you didn't tell army/Rangers/Police.i believe army would give you reward or something.ok now listen before 9/11 these Madrasa recruit Students For Jihad e Kashmir with the help/support/training/Asheerbad of Army/Agencies.i think you didn't know when were policies been changed.A pet become enemy when America invaded Afghanistan.Didn't you remember Musharaf words about storm.apna sar bachana chahye jab toofan ho!!Are you?

Last edited:

khandimagi

Minister (2k+ posts)

ایک ایسے وقت ،جب پاکستان میں یکجہتی اور ایکے کی ضرورت ہے
زید حامد اپنی تقریر وں سے ملت پاکستان کو تشدد پر اکستاتے نظرآتے ہیں،مختلف طبقوں کے درمیا ن کھلے عام منافرت پھیلانا انکا بنیادی کام ہے
جن لوگوں کے پاس دینی سمجھ یا ذرا سا بھی معاشرتی شعور ہو، اس قسم کے آدمی کے کردار کو بخوبی سمجھ سکتے ہیں
اس لئے سب دوستوں سے درخواست ہے کہ سمجھ سے کام لیں،اور اس قسم کے لوگوں کے بہکاوے میں نہیں آئیں

Last edited:

mrlalamusa

MPA (400+ posts)

تو نہیں نہ بولتے
کیوں نہیں بولتے
فرقہ واریت ہم بھی مانتے ہیں غلط ہے لیکن صرف یہ کہنے سے دہشتگردی کا سدباب تو نہیں ہو گا کے فرقہ واریت نہ کرو
غلط کو غلط کہنا فرقہ واریت نہیں بلکہ غلط کو غلط دیکھ کر بھی اپنے فرقے کا ہونے کی وجہ سے خاموش رہنا سب سے بڑی فرقہ واریت ہے​

mrlalamusa

MPA (400+ posts)

کون سی یکجہتی کی بات کرتے ہو تم لوگ
کوئی زاہد حامد کو برا کہے تم اسے منع نہیں کرتے
بلکہ سب مل کر
زاہد حامدکو برا بھلا کہتے ہو

لیکن جب کوئی طارق جمیل صاحب کی کسی غلط بات کی نشاندہی کرے تم اسے فرقہ واریت کہتے ہو
پہلے اپنے قول و فیل کا تضاد ختم کرو

Last edited:

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)

Zaid hamid kee ye Oqaat nahee ke uss kee bat ko Deoband ulema koi importance den ...... He is a psychiatric patient who has delusional ideas of grandeur.

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)

Zahid Hamid se kahen zara himmet ker ke ik din Army Generals ke baray men apna mooon kholay .. kisi din ALLAH ka naam le ker unke kartoot b batai ... Shuru karay Yahyah khana se or Kiani tek kee sari dastan bhai logon ko sunai ... Bohet hogayee deomalaayee dastanen Pak Foj kee... But i am sure he wont bark at his masters ..... Shayed Namak halal hay ... wafadari karay ga

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)

Even if you are not understanding his message than....... u r very biased........... all of them clearly rejecting the idea of terrorism. What else do you want them to say.......I can not say read between the lines because they are so clear in their opinion. Allaha hum sub ko samgh atta furmai... Ameen

Fitnah.Police

Very dissappointing and demoralizing video from Junaid bhai, seriously being his fan and having listened to Tariq Jamil several times I didn't expect them to sheepishly coward out like this. Can you imagine these guys NOT condemning the Killing of our Children by these barbarians ??

So Junaid bhai you mean to say that TTP are still a part of Muslims AFTER Killing our Kids twice ?? - Really ??-

Are you out of your Mind ??

You really need to think twice about this ??

and all those idiots who are supporting his lame arguments are even bigger idiots than Junaid Bhai and Mr. Jamil. They seriously need to step out of their sect and think about MUSLIMS.

Those children who got killed knew nothing about DEOBAND or Barelvi aur whatever you call yourself. It is absolutely pathetic that instead of rushing to OPENLY condemning these people they have resorted to COWARDLY hide behind UNofficial and LAME videos !!

SHAME ON JUNAID BHAI, and SHAME ON MR. JAMIL !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.