سائفر کیس :عمران خان کا اپنے ہاتھ سے الزامات پر No guilty لکھ کر جواب جمع

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
The reality is that they are trying to punish an innocent man. He did not leak any top secret information and whatever he did put in public is actually within his rights as a PM. The criminal Generals and judges will be severely punished Insha-Allah.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
F9HhzIBbkAA0LFY

Imranis are dancing over the Hand Written Not Guilty -- But what the hell is the answer in Question No-1
Can someone please read it and tell me what the hell does this mean

"I have not been given the complete document. Until they are supplied to me and cannot possibly understand the law".

Citizen X Will_Bite Munawarkhan Sohail Shuja Dr Adam arifkarim desan
teri bebe ko love letter nahi likha.. iss liay sakoon rakh

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Will_Bite

F9HhzIBbkAA0LFY

Imranis are dancing over the Hand Written Not Guilty -- But what the hell is the answer in Question No-1

"I have not been given the complete document. Until they are supplied to me and cannot possibly understand the law".

Are you trying to pick on the errata? Poor you.
For pmln, it would have to be translated with or without the error. Otherwise in general, it's obvious what he's written.
Hey maybe NS can use this as a reading parchi in his next incarceration stint.

RajaRawal111

Very soon we will Maryam Nawaz doing the same.
I Agree with you 110% Munawar Khan.
پر تم نے بتایا نہیں غلط گریمر لکھنے پر عمران خان کے ہاتھ پر سوٹی مارو گے غلط گریمر لکھنے پر
😁

RajaRawal111

Are you trying to pick on the errata? Poor you.
For pmln, it would have to be translated with or without the error. Otherwise in general, it's obvious what he's written.
Hey maybe NS can use this as a reading parchi in his next incarceration stint.
اینوے دلپشور کر تھا ہوں یار منشی
لگتا ہے آنے سے تھوڑی دیر پہلے عمران خان کو انہوں نے الٹا لٹکایا ہوا تھا

RajaRawal111

Well, You should rush to your owner and operator Maryam Nawaz, we heard she is double MA in English. First time she did the MA in English they didn't understand her paper, so she said, let me enlighten you one more time and teach you English.
No, But yaar baghlol You are much more purhya likhya than Maryam.

wasiqjaved

Since you are very inquisite about what happens in IK's life or what he writes, I can assure you none of the text is about your sister's Nikkah.

Having said that, I have arranged a translator for you. Here it is! All the best!
20231023-134556.jpg

RajaRawal111

Since you are very inquisite about what happens in IK's life or what he writes, I can assure you none of the text is about your sister's Nikkah.

Having said that, I have arranged a translator for you. Here it is! All the best!
20231023-134556.jpg
I am very curious about your mental health Dog.
Hope you have good counselors around. They must be able to tell you how to do a less painful suicide. 😁

giphy.gif

Hate_Nooras

crankthskunk

F9HhzIBbkAA0LFY

Very dishonest post. He didn't wrote "the Law", he said cannot understand the charges. The only mistake is that he didn't add I after and. But if you are writing, it can be omitted. So may not be perfect, but no major error.

Munawarkhan

jahan 200 bogus case kernay per soti nahi mari,
qatal kay 2 jhootay case per soti nahi mari,
tosha khana dramay per andar kernay per soti nahi mari,
9 May ko illegal arrest per soti nahi mari,
ab mulk se ghaddari kay jhootay case per soti nahi mari,

wahan main english ki grammatical mistake per Imran Khan ko parr jaoon.
Hamaray mulk ka masla hi yehi raha hai. N-league haramkhoor TV per khullam khulla boltay hain hum tu hain hi choor aur kharab loog, laikin IK apnay aap ko acha bolta hay tu usnay ye grammatical mistake kyon ki.

I Agree with you 110% Munawar Khan.
پر تم نے بتایا نہیں غلط گریمر لکھنے پر عمران خان کے ہاتھ پر سوٹی مارو گے غلط گریمر لکھنے پر
😁

RajaRawal111

I think it is written

Again it does not make too much sense
Please someone tell me what IK has written here.

jahan 200 bogus case kernay per soti nahi mari,
qatal kay 2 jhootay case per soti nahi mari,
tosha khana dramay per andar kernay per soti nahi mari,
9 May ko illegal arrest per soti nahi mari,
ab mulk se ghaddari kay jhootay case per soti nahi mari,

wahan main english ki grammatical mistake per Imran Khan ko parr jaoon.
Hamaray mulk ka masla hi yehi raha hai. N-league haramkhoor TV per khullam khulla boltay hain hum tu hain hi choor aur kharab loog, laikin IK apnay aap ko acha bolta hay tu usnay ye grammatical mistake kyon ki.
اچھا چلو کوی بات نہیں یار