سماء ٹی وی نے اینکر عمران ریاض خان کو آف ایئر کر دیا

4imrankhanoffairrsamma.jpg

نجی ٹی وی چینل سماءسے وابستہ معروف اینکر پرسن عمران خان کو "آف ائیر " کرنے کا فیصلہ کر لیا گیا۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق نجی نیوز چینل سماء نے اپنے معروف اینکر عمران ریاض خان کو "آف ائیر " کرنے کا فیصلہ کر لیا،اینکر عمران خان اب سکرین پر نظر نہیں آئیں گے۔

نجی نیوز چینل کی جانب سے اینکر پرسن کو "آف ائیر " کرنے کے حوالے سے کوئی وجہ بھی تاحال نہیں بتائی گئی۔

اس ضمن میں سینئر صحافی عدیل راجہ کی جانب سے ٹوئٹ کی گئی ہے جس میں انہوں نے بتایا ہے کہ سماء ٹی وی نے اپنے اینکر عمران ریاض خان کو آف ایئر کرنے کا فیصلہ کر لیا.. جلد ہی اینکر کو آگاہ کیا جائے گا،وہ اسکرین پر نظر نہیں آئے گا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1512430172959653896
اس کے علاوہ صحافی رضوان احمد غزالی کی جانب سے بھی ٹوئٹ کی گئی جس میں بتایا گیا ہے کہ سماء ٹی وی نے اینکر عمران ریاض کو آف ایئر کردیا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1512431684666687491
واضح رہے کہ چند روز قبل اینکر پرسن عمران ریاض خان نے وزیراعظم عمران خان کا خصوصی انٹرویو کیا تھا جو رات کو 8 بج کر 30 منٹ پر سما ٹی وی پر نشر کیا گیا تھا ۔

Last edited:

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نہیں۔ لیکن ایک لاکھ ویورز پر ایک ہزار ملتا ہے کم و بیش
اس کے کتنے ہزار ویوورز ہیں؟

ان کی یوٹیوب ویڈیوز کے بارے میں، معید پیرزادہ کیا کہتے ہیں۔۔

Respect

This is only one sided version . I am not doubting that American showed their displeasure with current Government on what IK had done on Russian attack. But to connect this displeasure to a concocted regime change policy in Pakistan is a joke.

American could have just gone ahead and included Pakistan in those those states which are banned from doing any business because of the Russian invasion partners and those which refused to condemned the Russian invasion .

But they have not done that . Regime change efforts for them comes at the last stage after applying these pressures . So, to even think that they wanted to topple IK government is a stunt created and manipulated by IK and nothing else.

I can go on and give you the time line of when the cable was received and when IK decided to use it for his political means. There is a big gap in between .
The last point is he is declaring the members of parliament partners in that conspiracy and he has no prove to implicate them .

I think this was a real childish and stupid move which were thrown back at his face . He played with the Constitutional articles to make it look real without any evidence or due course . He got caught by SC and now he is hell bent screwing the country with his adolescence attitude.
Sorry disagree , US displeasure goes way back this is the time when IK went against there policies of attacking drones on civilians in PAKISTAN . There displeasure went against him on NATO supplies when Imran Khan did a March against NATO supplies that were going through Pakistan.
Recent events are not only Russia bit when IK said absolutely not concerning the use of bases in Pk after withdrawal from Afghanistan. Remember that interview IK did absolutely not to foreign media and he was taken a back?
Yes the last stage was when he did not follow orders of US concerning Russia.
Unfortunately your time line is stuck with Russia, the factual timeline is over a decade.

Another fact PDM are boot kissers off boots of US. I hope you agree with this statement.
Do you remember how US got rid off Musharraf and brought in zardari and Nawaz Sharif back into country for for 2008 elections. Read condolisa statement on this. This is all factual.
Are you saying US has changed?
Or has the likes of zardari and nawaz sharif changed?

Imran Khan is not. Hope you accept this fact as well. In fact I cannot think of a leader in the last decade who has been so outspoken off US policies.

If the letter is a fraud why did not courts look into this they could have PTI up despite numerous requests from Imran Khan.

Siberite

Sorry disagree , US displeasure goes way back this is the time when IK went against there policies of attacking drones on civilians in PAKISTAN . There displeasure went against him on NATO supplies when Imran Khan did a March against NATO supplies that were going through Pakistan.
Recent events are not only Russia bit when IK said absolutely not concerning the use of bases in Pk after withdrawal from Afghanistan. Remember that interview IK did absolutely not to foreign media and he was taken a back?
Yes the last stage was when he did not follow orders of US concerning Russia.
Unfortunately your time line is stuck with Russia, the factual timeline is over a decade.

Another fact PDM are boot kissers off boots of US. I hope you agree with this statement.
Do you remember how US got rid off Musharraf and brought in zardari and Nawaz Sharif back into country for for 2008 elections. Read condolisa statement on this. This is all factual.
Are you saying US has changed?
Or has the likes of zardari and nawaz sharif changed?

Imran Khan is not. Hope you accept this fact as well. In fact I cannot think of a leader in the last decade who has been so outspoken off US policies.

If the letter is a fraud why did not courts look into this they could have PTI up despite numerous requests from Imran Khan.
I said it before that American were not happy with him . However, a diplomat's memo can't be a proof of the conspiracy to topple his regime . IK himself had gone to USA during Trump tenure and I did not see the state department raised any issues of IK past statements against USA.

To qualify his theory of conspiracy , he has to produce the real evidence of documented proof instead of relying on a diplomatic cable written by his own ambassador recollection of the event during a meeting .

Sorry, I can't agree with screwing up the whole country , creating a diplomatic crisis to prolong one's efforts to stay at regime .

Once the SC decided that it was an illegal and un constitutional attempt to cling to the power by rejecting and almost frauding the whole process of VNC , by unnecessary implicating a foreign country to save his power, He should have quit and accepted this decision.
I am not sure if you know that during the court proceedings , Naeem Bukhari brought all the minutes of the SC meeting and court had a chance to look in to it.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
4imrankhanoffairrsamma.jpg

نجی ٹی وی چینل سماءسے وابستہ معروف اینکر پرسن عمران خان کو "آف ائیر " کرنے کا فیصلہ کر لیا گیا۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق نجی نیوز چینل سماء نے اپنے معروف اینکر عمران ریاض خان کو "آف ائیر " کرنے کا فیصلہ کر لیا،اینکر عمران خان اب سکرین پر نظر نہیں آئیں گے۔

نجی نیوز چینل کی جانب سے اینکر پرسن کو "آف ائیر " کرنے کے حوالے سے کوئی وجہ بھی تاحال نہیں بتائی گئی۔

اس ضمن میں سینئر صحافی عدیل راجہ کی جانب سے ٹوئٹ کی گئی ہے جس میں انہوں نے بتایا ہے کہ سماء ٹی وی نے اپنے اینکر عمران ریاض خان کو آف ایئر کرنے کا فیصلہ کر لیا.. جلد ہی اینکر کو آگاہ کیا جائے گا،وہ اسکرین پر نظر نہیں آئے گا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1512430172959653896
اس کے علاوہ صحافی رضوان احمد غزالی کی جانب سے بھی ٹوئٹ کی گئی جس میں بتایا گیا ہے کہ سماء ٹی وی نے اینکر عمران ریاض کو آف ایئر کردیا۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1512431684666687491
واضح رہے کہ چند روز قبل اینکر پرسن عمران ریاض خان نے وزیراعظم عمران خان کا خصوصی انٹرویو کیا تھا جو رات کو 8 بج کر 30 منٹ پر سما ٹی وی پر نشر کیا گیا تھا ۔
Samaa Tv hawa ke rukh pe chalta he. Jiske hath mein laathi ye bhains ki tarha uske sath.
Ab inko laga ke hukomat jane lahgi he, to ye kulti maar gae.