سمندر پار پاکستانیوں کو زمینی حقائق کا علم نہیں، سیاست میں نہیں ہونا چاہیے

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
gutter cheema with potty mouth
comic-speech-bubble-with-ouch-text_1308-56767.jpg

arifkarim

آپ نے تو میری اور عمر چیمہ کی بات کو سچ ثابت کردیا، بطور اوورسیز پاکستانی آپ کو یہی علم نہیں کہ پاکستان میں ہر کوئی اپنے حلقے میں ووٹ کاسٹ کرتا ہے، ٹاؤن میں رہنے والا اپنے ٹاؤن کے امیدوار کو ہی ووٹ دیتا ہے اور بڑے شہر میں رہنے والے اپنے ہی حلقے کے امیدواروں کو ووٹ دیتے ہیں۔ ایسا نہیں کہ لاہور کا رہنے والا کوئٹہ میں جا کر ووٹ ڈال رہا ہو اور فیصل آباد کا رہائشی پنڈ دادن خان میں ووٹ کاسٹ کرآئے۔۔

اوورسیز پاکستانی اگر ووٹ کاسٹ کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو اس کیلئے بہترین حل یہی ہے کہ کم از کم ایک سال پاکستان میں رہیں۔ پھر ووٹ کاسٹ کریں۔ ایک شخص جو پانچ سات سال یا پھر دس بیس سال سے پاکستان سے باہر مقیم ہے، اس کو کیا پتا کہ پاکستان میں کیا چل رہا ہے۔ ویسے مجھے حیرانی ہے کہ یوتھیے لندن اور نیویارک سے ویڈیو بنا بنا کر سوشل میڈیا پر لگا رہے ہیں کہ وہاں پاکستان سے بھی زیادہ مہنگائی ہے تو یوتھیو پھر وہاں کیا کررہے ہو، پاکستان چلے جاؤ، اور سستی چیزیں انجوائے کرو۔۔۔
یعنی قوم جہاں جہاں مہنگائی ہے وہاں تیری کنجر لیگ کو ووٹ دے دے؟ یہ کیا بکواس ہے؟

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

arifkarim

Oyee Dunger. Tell me how much they are getting interest ? I thought the bogiemen overseas chutiyas sending 25 billion directly to the treasury ...
8 percent. Remittances include no interest or return and they are also growing
DB74549C-22D2-4F4C-A014-1A03D136D1A8.jpeg

Siberite

8 percent. Remittances include no interest or return and they are also growing View attachment 3414
?. Sniffer got zero in treasury. He would pay 8% interest from the treasury of Riast E Madinah . While the world capital rates are close to 3 % ... The amount he begged from KSA will be paid in interests to the account holders... Another Dunger , another Chutyapa.

arifkarim

?. Sniffer got zero in treasury. He would pay 8% interest from the treasury of Riast E Madinah . While the world capital rates are close to 3 % ... The amount he begged from KSA will be paid in interests to the account holders... Another Dunger , another Chutyapa.
But everything was fine before Imran Khan, Khota Patwari
DACC071D-0293-446E-8464-EAE5B1C039FB.png
FF913504-34BA-47FA-9978-F0EA2042D993.png

arifkarim

Dunger.. Sniffer came to change things. I guess you all dungers got deceived . Now u r farting along the highway back to the homes.
Change things? How with empty treasury?
636A51CF-59AC-492A-B8C0-EEA002E37921.png
F7C91C32-4A50-4F8A-B075-4A55B13C67A5.jpeg

Siberite

Change things? How with empty treasury?View attachment 3418View attachment 3419
Dunger, you talk before you think ? Or you think before you promise ? After all, anyone can claim that he didn't get any inheritance. The one who promise, must know what he is talking about. Did your sniffer said he could only bring change if the treasury is full ?

kayawish

I know Kayawish. Tell this to dunger that the money is suppose to help your relatives survive, not getting goverenmnt official become fat .
Wo mere bhai ko aab ps5 khareedna hai just to play spiderman game and he already own xbox x. But he also help me alot in earning money thats true.