شریف خاندان کا فرنٹ مین مقصود چپڑاسی دل کا دورہ پڑنے سے انتقال کر گیا

maqsood-chaprasi-died-hrt.jpg

شہبازشریف اور ان کے خاندان کے خلاف بننے والے منی لانڈرنگ کے متعدد مقدمات میں نامزد ملزم مقصود چپڑاسی حرکت قلب بند ہونے کے باعث انتقال کر گئے۔ قریبی رشتہ دار نے انتقال کی تصدیق کر دی۔

نجی چینل سماء نیوز کا دعویٰ ہے کہ شریف خاندان کے دست راس اور فرنٹ مین مقصود چپڑاسی جن کے نام پر اربوں روپے کی ٹرانزیکشنز موجود ہیں وہ بیرون ملک میں انتقال کر گئے ہیں۔ وہ ٹرانزیکشنز میں نام آنے پر شریف خاندان کے کیسز میں شامل تفتیش تھے۔

مقصود چپڑاسی سے متعلق سابق حکومت کے مشیر داخلہ واحتساب شہزاداکبر نے دعویٰ کیا تھا کہ ان کے نام پر اربوں روپے کی ٹرانزیکشنز ہوئی ہیں۔ کیس کی تفتیش کے دوران ہی مقصود کو دل کی تکلیف ہوئی تھی۔ تاہم اب مقصود کے اہل خانہ نے ان کے انتقال پر کچھ کہنے سے گریز کیا ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1534796233998475264
جب کہ ن لیگ کا اس حوالے سے موقف رہا ہے کہ شریف خاندان سے منسلک ملازمین کو دوران تفتیش ہراساں کیا جاتا رہا جس کے وجہ سے وہ مختلف بیماریوں کا شکار ہوئے۔ اس سے قبل شریف خاندان کے ملازم فضل داد بھی انتقال کرچکے ہیں۔
286956743_3219483148335544_4203299454296252463_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1534800481838563328

Aliimran1

Bajwa Bharwa se yeh sawal pocha Jana zarori hai​

Bajway ka ( Reko Diq ) Gold mines extraction kay liye beghair kisi procedure —— kisi aik company ko 1/2 Trillion dollars ka contract 10 billion kay fine kay ewaz dena ——— Aur sari Pakistan ko iss se bey khabar rakhana? ——— Big Question Mark hai? Pakist —— Iss kay saray threads iss corruption se milnay hein​

Remember that everyone dies so when you die you will be answerable for defending murderers and thieves. You are supporting criminals and will be with them in the akhira.
Its funny how you guys are making decision on this earth regarding heaven. I call it emotional blackmailing. Show me even one post where I defended anyone" anyone" corruption ? Please stay calm and don't become too sentimental. You support IK with all the lotas hanging from his shoulders. Can I say that he won't be answering your deeds. You need to be realistic. My country comes first to me . For you, IK comes before your country .

akinternational

shareefon ko dil ka dora nahin parta,,,,haram kha kha kar bhi.... ye qatil daku ghaddar hain..inka sath dene wala dil ke dore se mare ga inka mukhalif bhi...

Jazbaati

Its funny how you guys are making decision on this earth regarding heaven. I call it emotional blackmailing. Show me even one post where I defended anyone" anyone" corruption ? Please stay calm and don't become too sentimental. You support IK with all the lotas hanging from his shoulders. Can I say that he won't be answering your deeds. You need to be realistic. My country comes first to me . For you, IK comes before your country .

Lol, If the country was of importance to you then you wouldn't be happy supporting thieves who have looted it for decades. Do you think all the cases against Shabaz and family are fake?? Would you let a thief (or even suspected thief) look after your own home?

All those cases which are tried in Banana courts of Pakistan under the direct supervision of Boots have zero credibility. Had they against PTI , PPP or any other Political party. It carries no weight whatsoever.

khan1953

Won't be surprised if Pakistan intelligence agencie's are helping Showbaaz.

Now a days there are laser pens that you can shine on someone chest to cause a severe heart attack, there is also something that is put in food to cause a heart attack.
ISI very much involve in these shit. People telling me why not live in pakistan, these are the reasons I will never. The guy died in Dubai but Dubai is like cheecha watni for these goons.

Jazbaati

All those cases which are tried in Banana courts of Pakistan under the direct supervision of Boots have zero credibility. Had they against PTI , PPP or any other Political party. It carries no weight whatsoever.

You are just blinded by the slave mentality. Showbaz has been caught red handed transferring money through his servants accounts including the now deceased Mahmood Chaprasi. You think all the transactions were faked? You are a fool for turning a blind eye to this evidence. Arshad Sharif has even made a full program showing all the transaction paperwork.

NCA of UK investigated Sharif Family for 2 years with all the help from the PTI Government and their desire to see Sharif family's assets frozen . Yet , at the end of 2 years inquiry and assistance from the Shehzad Akber's ARU, they failed to find any evidence of such money laundering and illicit money holding .
You still believe your Cha Cha Rehmatay court's in Pakistan where Politically motivated cases have been decided since its inception .Arshad Sharif should take all the evidence to UK courts. Or stuck them his behind if not worthy of any thing.

Jazbaati

NCA of UK investigated Sharif Family for 2 years with all the help from the PTI Government and their desire to see Sharif family's assets frozen . Yet , at the end of 2 years inquiry and assistance from the Shehzad Akber's ARU, they failed to find any evidence of such money laundering and illicit money holding .
You still believe your Cha Cha Rehmatay court's in Pakistan where Politically motivated cases have been decided since its inception .Arshad Sharif should take all the evidence to UK courts. Or stuck them his behind if not worthy of any thing.

The NCA did not investigate anything to do with the money laundered through servant acounts. They were only looking at Shabaz and his Sons accounts and money sent to the UK. The actual money laundering cases in Pakistan have all the proof needed to indict these criminals but you choose to ignore that glaring fact.

Some proof for you corrupt slaves...

The NCA did not investigate anything to do with the money laundered through servant acounts. They were only looking at Shabaz and his Sons accounts and money sent to the UK. The actual money laundering cases in Pakistan have all the proof needed to indict these criminals but you choose to ignore that glaring fact.

Some proof for you corrupt slaves...

Lol... you are really funny man . The properties are in London where you accuse them of using the laundered money to purchase. The illegal transferred of the money to their accounts also in Uk and in other countries. The details of the money transferred to their accounts , as per ARU was also given to them in 2 years . And now, you are saying that the servants accounts were the one where the money was transferred .
Do me a favor, ask Arshad Sharif and others to file a case against them in UK courts and claim the ownership of the flats in UK on the name of people of Pakistan .
Then provide them the details the money illegally transferred to purchase these properties and get the ownership of the properties.
There are no Cha Cha Rehmatay in UK courts . Everyone trusts these courts and they are exemplary in their decisions and convictions . You got nothing to lose.

Jazbaati

Lol... you are really funny man . The properties are in London where you accuse them of using the laundered money to purchase. The illegal transferred of the money to their accounts also in Uk and in other countries. The details of the money transferred to their accounts , as per ARU was also given to them in 2 years . And now, you are saying that the servants accounts were the one where the money was transferred .
Do me a favor, ask Arshad Sharif and others to file a case against them in UK courts and claim the ownership of the flats in UK on the name of people of Pakistan .
Then provide them the details the money illegally transferred to purchase these properties and get the ownership of the properties.
There are no Cha Cha Rehmatay in UK courts . Everyone trusts these courts and they are exemplary in their decisions and convictions . You got nothing to lose.

I see you are trying to twist everything to defend your masters. Who said anything about Shabaz Sharif and properties in London? What case in Pakistan is about him buying properties like his convicted brother? We are not talking about Nawaz Sharif and Avenfield flats here.
Shabaz has cases which are about transferring 'money' abroad using his servants or workers. Explain why millions were found in those accounts...

There are people dying from the inflammation of heart right around the world after getting Covid Vaccine. It is juts that the f countries don't let these stats out ... However, the youthias are quite disturb with the death of this person ... I feel sorry for them .
And haraami you believe that. Just like Dr Rizwan he was murderered and kuttay like you are here to defend murder. I hope they fuck your family

Kuttay kil aulad. Its NS that owns the properties in London. Lying bastard

Awami Awaz

یہ کیمکل جلد از جلد بنی گالہ میں مقیم سور پر آزما کر ثواب دارین حاصل کیا جائے۔

I see you are trying to twist everything to defend your masters. Who said anything about Shabaz Sharif and properties in London? What case in Pakistan is about him buying properties like his convicted brother? We are not talking about Nawaz Sharif and Avenfield flats here.
Shabaz has cases which are about transferring 'money' abroad using his servants or workers. Explain why millions were found in those accounts...
Political motivated cases do not have any standing . As I said before, Pakistani judiciary has a history of even convicting people on the political bases. Where did you get that info that the Judiciary in Pakistani is impartial ? Bring an Independent Judiciary and a free Judicial system in Pakistan if you really want to have any credibility on these convictions . Tell me what these courts have done regarding the Judicial murder of Bhutto ? Are no they on record that it was indeed a Judicial murder ? Have they done anything about it ? Nothing . and they will do nothing . It is not Justice but a victimization of the opposition and it has been happened in every Government.

Kill_Ego

There are people dying from the inflammation of heart right around the world after getting Covid Vaccine. It is juts that the f countries don't let these stats out ... However, the youthias are quite disturb with the death of this person ... I feel sorry for them .
Teri maan kee chooooooooooooooooot meain diks from all over the world. You son of wh****re why all these people related to Sharifs are dying first FIA Dir Rizwan, now this poor guy and you scum of the earth has guts to call this vaccine issue- There is a confirm place in hell for those stand with oppressor.

Jazbaati

Political motivated cases do not have any standing . As I said before, Pakistani judiciary has a history of even convicting people on the political bases. Where did you get that info that the Judiciary in Pakistani is impartial ? Bring an Independent Judiciary and a free Judicial system in Pakistan if you really want to have any credibility on these convictions . Tell me what these courts have done regarding the Judicial murder of Bhutto ? Are no they on record that it was indeed a Judicial murder ? Have they done anything about it ? Nothing . and they will do nothing . It is not Justice but a victimization of the opposition and it has been happened in every Government.

Lol what a joker. You have no reply to why there were millions of rupees in servants accounts so start deviation tactics andclaim political victimization. It is an open and shut case my friend. The Sharifs and Bhuttos wre money laundering huge amounts of Pakistan's cash via their employees. If me or you did the same thing it would be a crime so why try to claim it's not when your masters do it??

For any person with an ounce of morality and integrity, it is obvious that theft was going on but people like you deny it to protect your corrupt masters. We will have to wait and see if your masters will be able to save you in the end.

Lol what a joker. You have no reply to why there were millions of rupees in servants accounts so start deviation tactics andclaim political victimization. It is an open and shut case my friend. The Sharifs and Bhuttos wre money laundering huge amounts of Pakistan's cash via their employees. If me or you did the same thing it would be a crime so why try to claim it's not when your masters do it??

For any person with an ounce of morality and integrity, it is obvious that theft was going on but people like you deny it to protect your corrupt masters. We will have to wait and see if your masters will be able to save you in the end.
I have no reply to the absurd allegations of the accusations which are still being tried in the courts and from which no verdict has been given . Right ? Now that is the epic of the smartness from you . Is the verdict has been given about the allegation which are still pending in the court ?

Let me give you a history lesson in Pakistani Judicial Justice. These allegations were framed under PTI government. Courts will now play the present government tones and you will not see any verdict on the same allegations any time soon . Had the courts were independent, and free of Government's interference, they would have at least lay the charges . But since they also know that these were political motivated cases and there is very little truth in it, if any, they would now stall these trials and stay quite .

Only because you are screaming loud, we should all declared them guilty and put them behind bars .In the meanwhile, you continue to swear the independent and fairness of these courts .

Teri maan kee chooooooooooooooooot meain diks from all over the world. You son of wh****re why all these people related to Sharifs are dying first FIA Dir Rizwan, now this poor guy and you scum of the earth has guts to call this vaccine issue- There is a confirm place in hell for those stand with oppressor.
Harami Ko Aulaad, agar main teray jesa brothel house main paidi howa hota tu tujhay teri hi gundi zuban main isi tarah ka jawab deyta jiska tu mutakazi hai.