طالبان سے مذاکرات کیوں نہیں۔۔۔؟؟؟

jalismirza

Voter (50+ posts)
images

I want to ask those people who are saying that we should not negotiate Taliban’s because they are terrorist and they are trying to sabotage Pakistan savernity then how talking with Baloch Tribes can be justify even when they don’t want to talk with Pakistani government their only demand is separate identity but we are dying to negotiate them, If International world can provide them “Office” in Qatar and try to negotiate then why we can’t?

It’s time to revive Pakistan policy of friends and Enemies, We should take serious
action against those who are following hidden agenda and talk to those who can come our side……these are our people Only action is not solution and not only negotiation, we should take this issue in broader prospective.
Now I know for sure that attackers of Malala are not real Taliban in Afghanistan. Do you know, why? Not long ago Taliban in Afghanistan capture 3 foreign journalists and kept them for many months until released and arrived in Islamabad. In their first interview after the freedom, question was asked "how the Taliban treated you?" The answer was "with great respect and no one even touched us." They were the real Taliban, Pathans and Muslims. Pakistani Taliban’s are not Pakistani or even Muslims they are following foreign agenda.
I am not saying that we should bent ourselves in front of those who are trying to
Yes indeed aamir liaquat hussain is right People of Pakistan it is time to stand up and fight with those who are attacking in the name of Islam. Pakistan will not bend in front of few thousand so called Pakistani Taliban. Young girls like Arfa Kareem and Malala Yousafzai are the new face of Pakistan.

But people do not forget all of this after Malala fully recovers and go back to her home and her school. Continue with the current wave of Josh & JAZBA, do not rest until you eliminate these fake Muslims who call them self TTP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
well you will find on this form alot of people who will brush everyone with same paint, i personally think there is a big difference in TTP and afghan taliban, Afghan taliban have been removed from power and they are fighting to get their power back and get freedom which is totally legitimate. While on otherside TTP who is doing nothing other then killing our own people and terrifying us so which is not legal in anyways religiously or politically.

We need to get rid of them but how ? by force or by negotiation ?

and i think with little bit of both but start it on table and do some filtering among them and then the one who doesn't want to come to the peace, deal with them with force and i think then people can support our forces too.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well you will find on this form alot of people who will brush everyone with same paint, i personally think there is a big difference in TTP and afghan taliban, Afghan taliban have been removed from power and they are fighting to get their power back and get freedom which is totally legitimate. While on otherside TTP who is doing nothing other then killing our own people and terrifying us so which is not legal in anyways religiously or politically.

We need to get rid of them but how ? by force or by negotiation ?

and i think with little bit of both but start it on table and do some filtering among them and then the one who doesn't want to come to the peace, deal with them with force and i think then people can support our forces too.

you are wrong here.infact afghan taliban and pakistani taliban are governed by mullah omar.pakistani taliban regularly go inside afghanistan to fight against american invaders.thats the main reason america does drone attacks on tribal area of pakistan and pak army is made to bomb taliban areas daily in tribal belt!
hakeem ulah mehsood who is leader of pakistani taliban last year trained an arab mujahid who later blew up 10 CIA top officials in kabul.the biggest hit against CIA in last 100 years!this was all over world media but your media that is under GHQ,s control censored this news.
our army whose generals are working for america since day one,they pressurise media to paint pakistani taliban as worse tahn animals by false propoganda.swat people still praise taliban,s sharia era 5 years back.goa nd ask people their!
dont close your eyes as those people who remain in deception ,Allah wont hear your excuses later that our media told us so!why not do your own search?
painting taliban worse tahn animals by your army and media is first step in american occupation of whole afghan pakistan area,later your own country will be broken.remember my words that only taliban are hurdle in this great kufar plot against islam.your altaf husain and fazl karim like dancers are dancing up and down against taliban also because they get dollars from america!fazl karim,s sunni ittehad even adnitted taking dollars from america last year!do search google sunni ittehad taking money from america!
so all anti taliban elements from generals to altaf husain and fazl karim are being funded by america.its a big sign for theb wise

also if pakistani taliban were threat to pakistan alone as you claim than why would america force pak army to bomb tribal areas so much?use your brain

Last edited:

drkjke

as for fake taliban yes they are many.
i have resources who tell that many american soldiers have been captured wearing beard and turban in these areas,they belong to top american commando units.as taliban are also fair in complexion like americans so one cant recognise the difference.
americans are kamina people but one thing you give them!they are brave and sacrifice their lives for their country.how many pkaistani private soldiers you see sacrificing life for their country?

so these american soldfiers are entered and spread in tribal area by our own government and army.no doubts about that .many have been captured and killed by real taliban but they keep coming.
a pakistani colonal named naqvi was caught few years back sending and training american private army of blackw ater into tribal areas.later this general was freed and not prosecuted as our top generals are also american workers.

you people,s majority keeps abusing mujahideen whose only goal is supremacy of sharia!this way you do not harm these mujahideen but you spoil your own akhira life and islam by siding with kufar and munafiqqeen instead of true muslims.its you people,s own choice!

Altaf Lutfi

Interesting !! I wonder what parallels this guy finds among Taaliban and Baloch fighters ? and if thats the way one can ligitimize a barbarian movement by highlighting a just struggle acknowledged by all shades of Pakistani society. Such gross derivations may allow me too, to begin mutiny in my district to claim for a tiny state of my own where I can implement my own agenda.

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are wrong here.infact afghan taliban and pakistani taliban are governed by mullah omar.pakistani taliban regularly go inside afghanistan to fight against american invaders.thats the main reason america does drone attacks on tribal area of pakistan and pak army is made to bomb taliban areas daily in tribal belt!
hakeem ulah mehsood who is leader of pakistani taliban last year trained an arab mujahid who later blew up 10 CIA top officials in kabul.the biggest hit against CIA in last 100 years!this was all over world media but your media that is under GHQ,s control censored this news.
our army whose generals are working for america since day one,they pressurise media to paint pakistani taliban as worse tahn animals by false propoganda.swat people still praise taliban,s sharia era 5 years back.goa nd ask people their!
dont close your eyes as those people who remain in deception ,Allah wont hear your excuses later that our media told us so!why not do your own search?
painting taliban worse tahn animals by your army and media is first step in american occupation of whole afghan pakistan area,later your own country will be broken.remember my words that only taliban are hurdle in this great kufar plot against islam.your altaf husain and fazl karim like dancers are dancing up and down against taliban also because they get dollars from america!fazl karim,s sunni ittehad even adnitted taking dollars from america last year!do search google sunni ittehad taking money from america!
so all anti taliban elements from generals to altaf husain and fazl karim are being funded by america.its a big sign for theb wise

also if pakistani taliban were threat to pakistan alone as you claim than why would america force pak army to bomb tribal areas so much?use your brain

brother i might be wrong as a human i can do mistakes but even taliban who are operating in north wazeristan are keep themselves away from TTP, Why ??? and Taliban from NW goto afghanistan to fight against U.S and they are the ones who got bombed by drones and they have a different agenda & Cause from TTP.

I think till naik muhammad and baitullah masud things were different, even recently fakir mohd from bajour seperated from TTP. TTP started with a good cause but recently they are doing some nastly stuff and that forced me to think differently and believe me brother i don't believe this crapy media. I myself belong to KPK and know stuff from real sources.