عمران خان کا رجیم چینج آپریشن کا ایک سال مکمل ہونے پر اہم خطاب

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai yeh na ho k october mai ja ker financial emergency laga ker elections 1 saal aur agay lain jain..

Phir tu Khan saanp roain gay beth ker
I am on by the 90 days. Why are they running from those. Do you think your crooks Led by bhagora from London can win more than 50 sears in Punjab. Your party is finished and that's why the idiot hasn't returned

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Some how I feel that Imran is indecisive as to who to fight against. Lerna bhee hay or Derna bhee hay? He must choose his path or else he will ultimately become irrelevant.

Ah I see, Imran Khan should follow your thinking to be as successful as you are. 😏 He is clearly losing a lot. 😜

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Ah I see, Imran Khan should follow your thinking to be as successful as you are. 😏 He is clearly losing a lot. 😜
Boy, I have seen many regime change operations between when i was of your age and today when i am more aware and mature. You have to pick a path to succeed. Set your goals and targets. Imran changes his targets and takes U turns. In other words, he is doing tuk tuk tuk. Last ball is comin and 25 runs required and even if he hits a sixer - its too late to win the match!

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Boy, I have seen many regime change operations between when i was of your age and today when i am more aware and mature. You have to pick a path to succeed. Set your goals and targets. Imran changes his targets and takes U turns. In other words, he is doing tuk tuk tuk. Last ball is comin and 25 runs required and even if he hits a sixer - its too late to win the match!

I see your point old man. Imran Khan is unsuccessful because he was asleep in all those regime changes so he needs to listen to you to be as successful like you. 😏