عمران یہی وقت ہے! اگرضد پر اڑے رہےتو خوداور پاکستان دونوںکو لے ڈوبو گے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
despite having no argument
? ? ? ? Maybe you lack comprehension skills, the one with no argument here is you, lets do a very brief summary. You made a claim Pak Railways had inducted 10,000 new employees, when challenged to prove that fact, only evidence you could provide was and I quote "enquire from some railway employee" While I provided you with AGPs report on Pak Railway with no such thing mentioned in it.

And I'm the one with no argument! lol
Excuse me while I put more faith in the Auditor General Of Pakistan's report over your anonymous railway employee's stories!

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
? ? ? ? Maybe you lack comprehension skills, the one with no argument here is you, lets do a very brief summary. You made a claim Pak Railways had inducted 10,000 new employees, when challenged to prove that fact, only evidence you could provide was and I quote "enquire from some railway employee" While I provided you with AGPs report on Pak Railway with no such thing mentioned in it.

And I'm the one with no argument! lol
Excuse me while I put more faith in the Auditor General Of Pakistan's report over your anonymous railway employee's stories!
STFU

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ah yes the last resort of the feeble minded, When all else fails resort to cursing!
giphy.gif

Don't get your panties in a knot man. You just got caught posting some bullshit, take it like a man and move on. And if you can't take it, stop posting bullshit or be ready to back it up. No need to be all upset and shit.

Only next time come up with some better other than "railway employee" ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
aray yaar ye ghore mein petrol dalwa ker mission per kitchen se bathroom janay wale mujahid danishwaron se main tang hun
We should send him back to Saudi for software updates. I think the 100 lashes he got there corrupted his OS

Islamabadiya

عمران یہی وقت ہے

دنیا میں جو قیامت برپا ہو چکی ہے اور جو طوفان پاکستان کی جانب آرہا ہے، پاکستان کی موجودہ سیاسی قیادت و انتشار اس کی تباہ کاریوں سے پاکستان کو نہیں بچا سکیں گے۔ عمران خان اگر اپنی ضد پر اڑا رہا تو خود بھی ڈوبے گا اور پاکستان کو بھی ڈبوئے گا۔ہمیں ایک مضبوط حکومت کی ضرورت ہے۔

‏عمران اس ملک اور قوم کا صحیح معنوں میں ہیرو بن سکتا ہے اگر موجودہ غلیظ سیاسی نظام کو تحلیل کرکے ایک مضبوط عبوری حکومت قائم کر دے جو بغیر کسی سیاسی مجبوریوں کے پاکستان میں سخت ترین احتساب کر کے ملک کو سنبھالے، سیاسی مافیا توڑے، اور اسے صدارتی نظام کی جانب لے کر جائے.

‏صرف ایک ذہنی معذور شخص ہی یہ سمجھ سکتا ہے کہ موجودہ غلیظ سیاسی نظام سے پاکستان اس عالمی جنگ کا مقابلہ کر سکے گا۔ پاکستان کے اہل اقتدار اور اشرافیہ کے مفادات اس غلاظت سے وابستہ ہیں‌ ۔ میں عمران کو نصیحت کروں گا کہ جرات کا مظاہرہ کرتے ہوئے اس غلیظ سیاسی نظام کو تبدیل کر دے۔‏پاکستان میں مزید الیکشن نہیں کرائے جاسکتے۔۔۔ موجودہ حکومتی نظام سواے انتشار اور فساد کے کچھ نہیں ہے۔سیاسی قیادت اور سیاسی جماعتیں صرف ننگ ملت ننگ قوم ہیں۔ ذہنی معذور ڈاکو-ان میں خطرات کو سمجھنے کی صلاحیت ہی نہیں ہے کجا یہ کہ حالات کو سنبھال سکیں۔عمران! یہی وقت ہے

https://twitter.com/x/status/1346194821615149057
Excuses excuses excuses
No matter what power we give Imran khan, his setup will remain ineffective because they are incompetent to the core
Did lack of presidential system make him appoint :
Zarathj Gul, halal honey, sheiko, so in and so on??
And why the f he said 90 days main corruption end hu gee
Fact is, our boots have given pmship to someone they thought would bring change and like countless times before, they have failed and now scratching their heads in shame

back to the future

Ah yes the last resort of the feeble minded, When all else fails resort to cursing!
giphy.gif

Don't get your panties in a knot man. You just got caught posting some bullshit, take it like a man and move on. And if you can't take it, stop posting bullshit or be ready to back it up. No need to be all upset and shit.

double STFU

Sohail Shuja

Chinese model is the minimum requirement. Had Khan got this system, he would have eliminated the filthy corrupt in his first 3 months.
With due respect I will differ with your point of view here. Its not about cutting the stumps alone, its about uprooting this crop of corruption which is there for the past decades.

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
عمران یہی وقت ہے

دنیا میں جو قیامت برپا ہو چکی ہے اور جو طوفان پاکستان کی جانب آرہا ہے، پاکستان کی موجودہ سیاسی قیادت و انتشار اس کی تباہ کاریوں سے پاکستان کو نہیں بچا سکیں گے۔ عمران خان اگر اپنی ضد پر اڑا رہا تو خود بھی ڈوبے گا اور پاکستان کو بھی ڈبوئے گا۔ہمیں ایک مضبوط حکومت کی ضرورت ہے۔

‏عمران اس ملک اور قوم کا صحیح معنوں میں ہیرو بن سکتا ہے اگر موجودہ غلیظ سیاسی نظام کو تحلیل کرکے ایک مضبوط عبوری حکومت قائم کر دے جو بغیر کسی سیاسی مجبوریوں کے پاکستان میں سخت ترین احتساب کر کے ملک کو سنبھالے، سیاسی مافیا توڑے، اور اسے صدارتی نظام کی جانب لے کر جائے.

‏صرف ایک ذہنی معذور شخص ہی یہ سمجھ سکتا ہے کہ موجودہ غلیظ سیاسی نظام سے پاکستان اس عالمی جنگ کا مقابلہ کر سکے گا۔ پاکستان کے اہل اقتدار اور اشرافیہ کے مفادات اس غلاظت سے وابستہ ہیں‌ ۔ میں عمران کو نصیحت کروں گا کہ جرات کا مظاہرہ کرتے ہوئے اس غلیظ سیاسی نظام کو تبدیل کر دے۔‏پاکستان میں مزید الیکشن نہیں کرائے جاسکتے۔۔۔ موجودہ حکومتی نظام سواے انتشار اور فساد کے کچھ نہیں ہے۔سیاسی قیادت اور سیاسی جماعتیں صرف ننگ ملت ننگ قوم ہیں۔ ذہنی معذور ڈاکو-ان میں خطرات کو سمجھنے کی صلاحیت ہی نہیں ہے کجا یہ کہ حالات کو سنبھال سکیں۔عمران! یہی وقت ہے

https://twitter.com/x/status/1346194821615149057
what a joke

back to the future

giphy.gif

Hey sob you think you are clever and over smart mf
When did any audit report pointed out hiring motherfucker

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You seem to be a pretty mofo sob
Hey sob you think you are clever and over smart mf
When did any audit report pointed out hiring motherfucker
Oh dear! More crass and unsavoury words, but like I said

Cussing and shouting like a salty sailor does not add credibility or credence to facts you just make up and pull out from your behind! ? ? ?