عوام کی عورتوں پر ہاتھ مت ڈالو: میکاولی

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The bastards in the army have ordered to persecute, humiliate and torture ONLY PTI leaders and their supporters.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fv4B2gXacAAnOhD

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Official notification of rape? Come on. Naqvi has given a free hand to police. That means that can rape, torture, maim even kill people in custody.
کھوتی کے پیٹ سے جنم لینے والے نُوتھیے چنگڑوں کا دماغ اتنا کام نہیں کرتا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don’t know if thats true or false,
Please refrain from posting unverified news. As for Meher Bhukari, she is also fully compromised, in fact entire mainstream media is almost completely compromised.

Whole world is showing what is happening in Pakistan except Pakistani media. Reminds me of 90s Pakistan. Whole Karachi was burning and PTV is reporting. Aaj maqbooza Kashmir mein jhardpon mein 1 Kashmiri jaan bahaq hogaya.

tanha_perdaisee

Voter (50+ posts)
Would you like to share any videos or authentic reports?
These type of orders are not necessarily given in written. The actions speaks for itself and how PTI workers (and anyone coming out) are treated speaks volumes for the policy. May Allah protect all, specially our mothers, sisters, daughters, kids and elders. Ameen

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please refrain from posting unverified news. As for Meher Bhukari, she is also fully compromised, in fact entire mainstream media is almost completely compromised.

Whole world is showing what is happening in Pakistan except Pakistani media. Reminds me of 90s Pakistan. Whole Karachi was burning and PTV is reporting. Aaj maqbooza Kashmir mein jhardpon mein 1 Kashmiri jaan bahaq hogaya.
I totally agree with u, thats why i said reports, i again pray and hope its not true at all as it will damage us beyond repair.