لو جی ماشا الله عمران خان کا پاپا جونز بھی بولا

ان پٹواریوں کو پاپا سانپ اور نکی ٤٢٠
نظر نہیں اتی
اور نہ ان کی لیڈر میٹرک فیل کو پاپا جان کے سپیلنگ اتے ہیں-

Yar this is no reply and justification k ji unhon nay aisa kiya tha islaye ab hum bhi aisa hi karayngay.... Khan saab should show that he is different and can take on generals as well if they have committed some corruption ...

Shan ALi AK 27

Yar this is no reply and justification k ji unhon nay aisa kiya tha islaye ab hum bhi aisa hi karayngay.... Khan saab should show that he is different and can take on generals as well if they have committed some corruption ...
I am not giving any explanation, there is no explanation for propaganda
this is Indian propaganda bc nawaz is Moodi's Dog.

We all know there is no corruption, if there was corruption
First, Nawaz thug will must take it to Lahore HC
second, if there was corruption Nawaz Dog was in power so why not hang him first
for letting corruption happen
and then investigate bajwa.

Munawarkhan

Noorani made a bogus news & Asim Saleem Bajwa made a detailed clarification exposing how they are forcing this allegation on him.

It is funny that usually PMLN & Indians narrative is same when they want to damage reputation of Pakistan and its army.

But ofcourse for tatti people (Indians & patwaris) they just want propaganda against Pakistan & will only accept fake allegations, because it serves their purpose.

Eg_1NYIX0AI6j_9
Eg_1NX_X0AEzKFG
Eg_1NYFWoAAY0Y-
Eg_1NYAX0AIxCzE

This is actually not for the Imrani monkeys to look deeper into the facts
But Just in case you want -- read names on 2nd last page

Shan ALi AK 27

کل میں نے کہا تھا کہ جی ڈی پی والی خبر پر زبردست دھواں دھواں شام منائی گئی - بڑی پلاننگ کے ساتھ چار پانچ اطراف سے خبر ایک وقت میں چھوڑی گئی تاکہ سارے باندورں کو گھیر کر ٹارگٹ کیا جاۓ - اور تو اور شرمندے پاپے جونز (عرف عاصم باجوۓ) نے بھی اپنی دھوانی چھوڑی

یہ وہی پاپا جونز ہے جس کی دولت میں بے پناہ اضافے کی خبر کھل جانے کے بعد اس نے شر پسند، دہشت گرد، گولی جوگے صحافیوں سے کنارہ کشی کرنے کے لئے عمران خان کی ترجمانی چھوڑ دی تھی - حالانکہ عمران خان نے تو خود بلا بہت بہت منت کی تھی کہ نہ چھوڑو میری ترجمانی -
تم نے ایک پریس کانفرسن کر کے اور کاغذ لہرا لہرا کے اپنے اوپر لگے سارے چوری کے الزام صاف کر دے ہیں

Asim-Bajwa-with-Imran-Khan-PID1599232967-0.jpg

مگر ہمارا بہادر فور سٹار جنرل نہیں مانا --- چھوڑ دی ترجمانی

لیکن مزے کی بات - ? پاپے جونز نے عمرانی ترجمانی تو چھوڑ دی تھی اپنی لگی ٹکسال (یعنی سپیک اتھارٹی) نہیں چھوڑی
تاکہ پاپے جونز کے ساتھ ایک ادھ اور پیزے کی فرنچایز کا مالک بھی بن سکے

نوٹ: ہن لگنا اے راجے نی فورم توں پکی چھٹی ہوسی
اگر باجوہ نے کرپشن کی ہے تو پہلے نواز کتے کو ننگا کر
کے اس کی گاف پر جوتے مارے جائیں
یہ کتا کس بیماری کی دوا تھی جو کرپشن ہوتی رہی؟
پھر بندا مریم کی مارے کے اسے پاپا جان اس وقت کیوں یاد نہیں
آیا جب یہ گیراج میں سوتی تھی؟؟ آج ٤ سال بعد جب خود پکڑے گئے ہیں
تو ساری کرپشن نظر آ رہی ہے

RAJAY CHAWAL MAAR KEY NAI BONGI.
Ab yeh endian garbage ko promote karay ga.

Here is a great quote from Albert Einstein, I believe, he said it for phathwaris as the genius knew that there will be a new breed of "humans"? namely phathwaris.
please replace the word human with phathwari in this quote.

alberteinstein1-2x.jpg

Noorani made a bogus news & Asim Saleem Bajwa made a detailed clarification exposing how they are forcing this allegation on him.

It is funny that usually PMLN & Indians narrative is same when they want to damage reputation of Pakistan and its army.

But ofcourse for tatti people (Indians & patwaris) they just want propaganda against Pakistan & will only accept fake allegations, because it serves their purpose.

Eg_1NYIX0AI6j_9
Eg_1NX_X0AEzKFG
Eg_1NYFWoAAY0Y-
Eg_1NYAX0AIxCzE
توں من جا منور خان عمرانی بوجیاں آستے ہی سی اے

arifkarim

You dislike him because he conceived and materialized ISPR!! His assets were not hidden, he had submitted details of his properties ! But one of the officers disclosed details to Indian media and Maryum Nawaz media cell( shadow Indian media) !! This is my understanding! Inspite of corona Pakistan has achieved tremendous success!! This is why pmln is whining and trying to discredit government’s achievements!
Bi Bi I said No Pakistani link has the courage to be born against our Generals.

But this document says something. --- does it not ?? Who the hell are these people of JAJCO and what the hell do they do.

SharpAsKnife

I am Asim Bajwa, I brought pizza, digital army to Pakistan. But you call me Gen Papa Johnny​

چوتیے نے لگائی بھی تو اپنے باپ مودی کے نوکروں کے خبر

I am Asim Bajwa, I brought pizza, digital army to Pakistan. But you call me Gen Papa Johnny​

if hypocrisy had a face I am sure it would be you and the hyaena - wait for hyaena it is his religion are you two on the same maslak?

Since there was a news that Pakistani economy is improving I was sure Indian and PMLN supporters must be feeling sick. Finally Rajarawal111 able to find bad news and he doesn't care what is the source of this news.
O hell yes I felt sick when i heard this as well. --- But Monkeys just danced and danced ----- remember ??
Circular debt to be zero by December 2020: Omar Ayub