لو جی ماشا الله عمران خان کا پاپا جونز بھی بولا

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
O hell yes I felt sick when i heard this as well. --- But Monkeys just danced and danced ----- remember ??
Circular debt to be zero by December 2020: Omar Ayub
Raja Sahib
What's source of this circular debt? Can we blame PTI for the circular debt?
If government is buying expensive service from private companies and giving it via subsidy to public. Will there be a difference of payments or not?

Last edited:

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
No need to read the crap coming directly from godi media and patwarkhana cell run by Calibri queen. Tell your nani or shobaz sharif to take Bajwa case in Lohaar high court. Who recently they are trying hard to go back to their old bootlicking job. Once he is proven guilty like Mian Saanp and his sanpolias. Then I will join you and condemn both Imran khan and Bajwa.

This is actually not for the Imrani monkeys to look deeper into the facts

But Just in case you want -- read names on 2nd last page

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bi Bi I said No Pakistani link has the courage to be born against our Generals.

But this document says something. --- does it not ?? Who the hell are these people of JAJCO and what the hell do they do.

Obviously I will not read a document that doesn’t interest me , however I went through the Fact Focus. Com, this site is for searching any discrepancies found on behalf of pak Army!! Now for a news web site, this is very biased approach, secondly it’s not updated, this again means a website that claims to be a news web site , is not very credible. There are no email addresses or contacts at the end of the web site!! Web site has hardly any ads!! Makes me I think who actually is running it???!! Why am I wasting my time! We all know it’s a propaganda site!! It’s being funded so no ads!! They donot wantvto know reader’s opinion, so noway to contact the owners of web site!! And lastly web site if really boring and plain!

RajaRawal111

Obviously I will not read a document that doesn’t interest me , however I went through the Fact Focus. Com, this site is for searching any discrepancies found on behalf of pak Army!! Now for a news web site, this is very biased approach, secondly it’s not updated, this again means a website that claims to be a news web site , is not very credible. There are no email addresses or contacts at the end of the web site!! Web site has hardly any ads!! Makes me I think who actually is running it???!! Why am I wasting my time! We all know it’s a propaganda site!! It’s being funded so no ads!! They donot wantvto know reader’s opinion, so noway to contact the owners of web site!! And lastly web site if really boring and plain!
What you said just summarises the quest & intent of knowing the facts -- which is the hallmark of Imranis. --- I just cant proceed further.

maxresdefault.jpg

RajaRawal111

And I want to understand your capabilities of Judging Websites. Though I am also not an IT expert (Just a Mechanic) i often use manufacturers' websites to get the info of some products and materials. There definitely is a link to post your concern and get the feedback like -- just like every other site.
Please click on "share Info" on the top right corner.
Also it just takes 15 to 20 dollars US a month to run a website. Why the ads have to be on-site to be legitimate. -- I am puzzled

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
And I want to understand your capabilities of Judging Websites. Though I am also not an IT expert (Just a Mechanic) i often use manufacturers' websites to get the info of some products and materials. There definitely is a link to post your concern and get the feedback like -- just like every other site.
Please click on "share Info" on the top right corner.
Also it just takes 15 to 20 dollars US a month to run a website. Why the ads have to be on-site to be legitimate. -- I am puzzled
Whatever I wrote is not made up!! Since I check websites for my kids so I have some know how about it! Take example of britanica and Wikipedia, britainica is legit!! So we follow some rules for checking web site authenticity! This is a biased website. It’s like asking opinion of Faisal waouda about IK!! Or Maryum Aurangzeb’s opinion about Maryum Nawaz!! it’s not up to merit!! And you need few dollars to make and run a web site but you definitely need a lot of dollars to keep that web site running for a long time!!

RajaRawal111

Whatever I wrote is not made up!! Since I check websites for my kids so I have some know how about it! Take example of britanica and Wikipedia, britainica is legit!! So we follow some rules for checking web site authenticity! This is a biased website. It’s like asking opinion of Faisal waouda about IK!! Or Maryum Aurangzeb’s opinion about Maryum Nawaz!! it’s not up to merit!! And you need few dollars to make and run a web site but you definitely need a lot of dollars to keep that web site running for a long time!!
That again does not make any sense. There are millions of websites which give opinions of one group that does not align with another group. Why are you mixing up Encyclopedia to a news-related website?
And what is "lot of dollars" to run a website. Is there a number that you can fix with "the Lots" please ???

Ratan

Yesterday I said that there was a huge smoky evening on the GDP news - with great planning, the news was dropped from four or five sides at a time to target all the monkeys - and you and the embarrassed Papa Jones. Alias Asim Bajwa also left his dhwani

This is the same Papa Jones who left Imran Khan's spokesperson to shun the evil, terrorist, and bullet-riddled journalists after the news of his immense increase in wealth broke - although Imran Khan himself called I begged
you not to leave my interpreter - you have held a press conference and cleared all the allegations of theft against you by waving the paper.

Asim-Bajwa-with-Imran-Khan-PID1599232967-0.jpg

But our brave four-star general did not believe --- left interpreter

But the ? funny thing is - Papa Jones had left the Imrani interpreter and not left his mint (ie Speak Authority).
So he could own a pizza franchise with Papa Jones

Note: Hun lagna o raja ni forum to pakki chhati hosi
Acute case of an overdose of Feku Modi's Magic Tonic "GoMutra-Gobar" from one of his Dejected, Rejected, Frustrated, Humiliated & Distressed Bhakt. ?

Sohail Shuja

Bi Bi I said No Pakistani link has the courage to be born against our Generals.

But this document says something. --- does it not ?? Who the hell are these people of JAJCO and what the hell do they do.

Rajay, if the document says something, then why anyone does not have balls enough to file a court case against him? Just because of the fear that in case if it is proven false and frivolous, then Papa Jones will tuck their Mama Jeans in the most tightest of the places? by filing a counter suit under section 35 of CPC? or worse in case of a criminal case?

So, they made a claim online and received a reply online as well. Have the perpetrators of this story had any substance in it, they would have gone to the court, without a second's delay.

Wake up Pak

Rajay, if the document says something, then why anyone does not have balls enough to file a court case against him? Just because of the fear that in case if it is proven false and frivolous, then Papa Jones will tuck their Mama Jeans in the most tightest of the places? by filing a counter suit under section 35 of CPC? or worse in case of a criminal case?

So, they made a claim online and received a reply online as well. Have the perpetrators of this story had any substance in it, they would have gone to the court, without a second's delay.
Just because of the fear that in case if it is proven false and frivolous, then Papa Jones will tuck their Mama Jeans in the most tightest of the places?????

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
That again does not make any sense. There are millions of websites which give opinions of one group that does not align with another group. Why are you mixing up Encyclopedia to a news-related website?
And what is "lot of dollars" to run a website. Is there a number that you can fix with "the Lots" please ???
Since you agree that this web site does nurture a certain opinion so this proves my case! It’s not a genuine news web site , so it’s not authentic, that means you can’t use its reference! It’s just a website! Anyone can make a website! This will be my last post on this topic!

RajaRawal111

نہیں سرکار یہاں گولی آتی ہے اور سارے سچ مچ وڑ جاتے ہیں -
کسی کو اس مقدس گاۓ کے بارے میں بولنے کی کسی بھی جگہ پر ضرورت نہیں
یہ گاۓ ہمیشہ تیار رہتی ہے کہ اس کی کوئی پوجا پاٹ کرے تو اس کو سچا جرنلسٹ کا تمغہ دیا جاۓ - جس عدالت میں کوئی اس گاۓ کے بارے میں جج تنڑ بنڑ کرے اس کو عبرت کا نشان بنایا جاتا ہے --- ھن نام دسن نی کوئی ضرورت تے نہیں نا
کوئی راجہ ماجہ کسی ہڈن ای ڈی سے کچھ پوسٹ کر دے تو وہ ہندو ہو جاتا ہے

And the story of Forgotten Euro accounts of Niyazi services has also not surfaced yet. Even though Niyazi urf Imran khan submitted an affidavit in Supreme court that he is a patient of dementia. What will you say about that ???

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Since you agree that this web site does nurture a certain opinion so this proves my case! It’s not a genuine news web site , so it’s not authentic, that means you can’t use its reference! It’s just a website! Anyone can make a website! This will be my last post on this topic!
Thanks --- let us make it the last post, please.
Because the laws of nature can be bent to a certain extent only. After that embarrassment kicks in.

gorgias

یار یہ چھوڑو یہ تو ہوتا رہے گا۔ یہ بتاؤ پرسوں کو باجوہ نے نواز شریف پر لندن میں حملہ کروایا تھا اس کا کیا بنا؟

Sohail Shuja

نہیں سرکار یہاں گولی آتی ہے اور سارے سچ مچ وڑ جاتے ہیں -
کسی کو اس مقدس گاۓ کے بارے میں بولنے کی کسی بھی جگہ پر ضرورت نہیں
یہ گاۓ ہمیشہ تیار رہتی ہے کہ اس کی کوئی پوجا پاٹ کرے تو اس کو سچا جرنلسٹ کا تمغہ دیا جاۓ - جس عدالت میں کوئی اس گاۓ کے بارے میں جج تنڑ بنڑ کرے اس کو عبرت کا نشان بنایا جاتا ہے --- ھن نام دسن نی کوئی ضرورت تے نہیں نا
کوئی راجہ ماجہ کسی ہڈن ای ڈی سے کچھ پوسٹ کر دے تو وہ ہندو ہو جاتا ہے
چھڈو راجہ جی، اے کتاب ہن تسی امیزون توں وی منگائی سکنے او

تے تساں کیاں پتہ ہوسی کہ اے جرنیل کیوں مڑ کے پاکستان نئیں آسکنا؟

تے اینا دی وی سن لو، کہ لوکل میڈیا کیوں ایجی خبراں نئیں دیندا؟

تے تساں آکھنے او کہ ایناں دے خلاف کوئی کاروائی نہیں ہوندی؟ ایتھے ڈی ایچ اے دے اتنے کیس کھلے نے کہ تساں اندازہ ای نہ ہوسی

However, the DHA’s counsel informed the court that Brig Satti was in Islamabad for his appearance before the Supreme Court.

تے ایناں کی جیتھے وردی نظر آجاندی آ اے کیس کجھ ثابت ہوئے بغیر ای اپنا فیصلہ سنائی چھوڑنے نے۔
So, its all a farce that Army has been acting against the law. They just want this sort of Lohaar High Court Justice system in the Army.

The media deliberately keeps mum over the issues which have been dealt in the courts. Remember, Army has only gained power over the other Government departments not due to its weapons, but a better (if not perfect) system of accountability within the organization.

That is why, wherever any of your department fails, Army is called in to fix the problems. Be it from power theft, Polio Vaccination, Removal of rainwater from cities, rescue operations after a plane crash, flood or earthquakes and even if you need people to wear masks and observe COVID-19 SOPs. The Army has always did better than the original custodians of these responsibilities and we never cherish any of such out of jurisdiction efforts of Army. But we are only good at maligning our Army for everything of which we cannot find a logical reasoning.

Tell me, how many cases have been filed and won against WAPDA linemen in respect of Power theft? everyone knows you cannot steal electricity without the assistance of a WAPDA lineman. This is just one example. Whereas everyone knows what other departments under the civilian command are doing.

Have you ever asked why Gen Qayyum had joined PML(N), if all the Army has ever supported PTI?

And the story of Forgotten Euro accounts of Niyazi services has also not surfaced yet. Even though Niyazi urf Imran khan submitted an affidavit in Supreme court that he is a patient of dementia. What will you say about that ???
Raja Ji, giving an Affidavit does not mean that it cannot be cross verified by the opponent's Counsel for its reliability, validity and admissibility through forming a neutral medical board. You should better ask the Counsel of the pleader that why he did not ask to form a medical board to verify the truth?

Last edited: