ماخانہ بدوشاں غمِ سیلاب نہ داریم - Haroon Rasheed

ح

حکایت جنوں

2584_21719079.jpg

ح

حکایت جنوں

Re: ما خانہ بدوشاں غمِ سیلاب نہ داریم ھارون ال

Really hurt to know the ground situation. One of the sad days of my life. Situation is not very hopeful for PTI.....

Khansaber

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Makhana-Badoshan Gham-e-Sailab na Darim

BaBa jee as usual confused as IK won't give up on Shah Mehmood and IK will not shake hand with army .

IK is leader not baba jee ,he sacrificed family ,not baba jee ,youth is behind IK , not baba jee ,

IK is everything but without IK all these columnist are bunch of no bodies .They can`t hurt IK ,

IK Vision is more then DUNYA ,GEO ,Express TV.....

Problem is HR,Shami (All Dunya tv) might suggested few candidates that IK rejected so shami yesterday and Baba jee today took anger out .

IK will prove once again he is Real Leader.How many of us can name Electables that supported Bhutto , Layman of new gen only know Bhutto Cuz Electable s are nothing and Leader is everything .Baba jee is touching our leader again and again ........................................... Please support IK not Oppose .

Last edited:

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)

As much as I love HR, this knee jerk reaction to everything, especially writing these columns hurts PTI.

Haroon Raheed sahib, please stop this public bashing. True it may be, you can advice your friend in private. You sometimes appear to be a 'loose cannon' and I hate admitting that sometimes good friends hurt more than enemies. Today once again, you hurt PTI; while I know you are trying to speak the truth.

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)

haroon rashid jaisey doost hoon tu dushmanoon ki koi kami nahin... afsoos sad afsoos is qaum par

Darik

MPA (400+ posts)
Please wait for few days. HR should not discuss PTI internal issues in public, it is very sad, specially from a sober and honest person like HR. Wait and hope for the best.

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
very sad so far, let's see what happens on May 11, but ALLAH na karay if Imran Khan looses it's his fault I wont be very sad, why can't he listen to HR?:angry_smile:

Sedqal

Really hurt to know the ground situation. One of the sad days of my life. Situation is not very hopeful for PTI.....

An outcome of bad politics by PTI. When I told you guys that focusing on PMLN only will backfire you were laughing it off.

Sedqal

Please wait for few days. HR should not discuss PTI internal issues in public, it is very sad, specially from a sober and honest person like HR. Wait and hope for the best.

Then he should not discuss internal issues of PMLN and PPP too.

Ik.Khattak

Senator (1k+ posts)
o baba jeee, aap ki ye saaf goiii, qom ko mayoos kar rai hay, zara khuda ka khof karain, or chup he kar jain kam se kam, kahi qom imran khan jaisay azeem leader se mehroom na ho jaye aap ki is saaf goi ki waja se, gussa apko shah mehmood or tareen per hay or (gustakhi maaf) ultee seedhee phaink rahay hain, election jeetna to mehmood or tareen ne hay, aik taraf aap keh rahay hain naye chahray or na tajurbakaar ko kyon ticket diye, wo kaisay election jeetaingay, doosree taraf aap keh rahay hain, mehmood or tareen jaisay logon ki kyon sun raha hay kaptaan, khuda k banday, aaj se pehlay tak imran khan aap k liye sub se aqal mand, eemandaar or sahee banda tha, aaj aap usay bewakoof tareen banda sabit karnay per tul gaye hain, bohat afsos hoowa, aap ki is tara ki harkaton se bohat nuqsaan ho ga qom ka, abhi election ka time hay or ye akhri hafton main hee hawa bantee hay jiski bhi banni ho, zara sochain jis tara ki aap harkatain kar rahay hain us tara hawa nai banay gee balkay log mayoos hongay or vote dalnay tak nai aingay.

Last edited:
ح

حکایت جنوں

An outcome of bad politics by PTI. When I told you guys that focusing on PMLN only will backfire you were laughing it off.
I think that focussing on PML N was a good policy. There is no difference between Zardari or Shareef Mafia. Imran's chrismatic appeal is most powerful in Punjab and KP so it was natural that the real adversary of Imran Khan was Shareef family. Moreover, this column is not a critique on his policy of focussing on PML N

Syed Haider Imam

That's the problem with the Pakistani journalist. They go beyond their journalist limit, either way.

1- He is trying to prove that if he can defend PTI then he can also criticize, fair enough........but
He must undersatnd Pakistani politics and ground relaties are completely different.

3- People will vote for Imran Khan or his PTI, so candidate may not be of significance. If you look at TV program, people say that they vote to Imran Khan, they don't even say PTI.

4- Selection of Canadidate :- Here Imran took another principal stand. After the Internal elections, wining panels are nominating their canadidate. Now, if they are making mistakes, nothing Imran Khan can do otherwise whole excercise seems pointless.

Last but not least, This is PTI first full fledge elections. They have spent 11 months to finish with the internal elections. They are also working out their policies and priorities once they will come into the power.

We all know that PTI could not find enough time for the selection process. Actually, most of the parties are also facing the same dilemma.

Imran Khan is only one person and he has got only 24 hurs in one day. Why we don't understand this?
Is this a rocket science for a journalist?

Haroon Rashid sb should not become " Phappey KUTNE PTI Journalist " , He should highlight the siginficance of PTI policy work which is more significant for PTI and it's followes.

Vessey bhee yeah sub Allah Bharossey ho raha hey, Iss le-ey ALLAH he khair karey ga.
Imran Khan can't finalise 700 candiates. It's impossiblle.

Afterall, those candidates are at least better than " KHAMBAS".

Haroon sahib bey waqt ragnee ke baja-ey aap PTI ke policy working ko highlight kareiN.....Lekan phappey kutney Pakistani journalist policy matters kidher discuss kertein heiN......At the last dying moment, this column is pretty insane and stupid. Keep your personal feeling aside. If it does not make sense to you please write on some other subject and leave PTI alone. Thanking you kindly.

Respect

I am heart broken, what about IK sweeping, I actually thought PTI could do it with all the youth and new faces in our party. Haroon rasheed has used the wrong time in putting us down. Surely one SMQ in our party cannot be that much bad, we are not a party of angels or something. After manifesto and youth coming on board I thought the momentum was with us, it seems that PTI always has to do everything right, and despite the others do everything wrong people will vote them.

I am really dissapointed, need to get some rest.

Sedqal

I think that focussing on PML N was a good policy. There is no difference between Zardari or Shareef Mafia. Imran's chrismatic appeal is most powerful in Punjab and KP so it was natural that the real adversary of Imran Khan was Shareef family. Moreover, this column is not a critique on his policy of focussing on PML N

PMLN gains mean public did not buy that theory. PTI best chance was in KPK and they were and are still completely ignoring it. I am pretty sure they won;t get good results from KPK too, ANP is making a come back.

Sedqal

I am heart broken, what about IK sweeping, I actually thought PTI could do it with all the youth and new faces in our party. Haroon rasheed has used the wrong time in putting us down. Surely one SMQ in our party cannot be that much bad, we are not a party of angels or something. After manifesto and youth coming on board I thought the momentum was with us, it seems that PTI always has to do everything right, and despite the others do everything wrong people will vote them.

I am really dissapointed, need to get some rest.

Sweet music to my ears (bigsmile)

ح

حکایت جنوں

PMLN gains mean public did not buy that theory. PTI best chance was in KPK and they were and are still completely ignoring it. I am pretty sure they won;t get good results from KPK too, ANP is making a come back.
There is nothing final in politics. If people do not buy this theory today they will buy it tomorrow. Nawaz Shareef cannot sustain his popularity and current false image of a "reformer" more than 6 months. In worst case, PTI can retain 20 seats in national assembly. If they perform a role of powerful opposition and put all their energies in becoming a true nationalist party with roots all over the country I am sure that the future is theirs