مجھے مار ڈالو، پاکستان سے نہیں جاؤنگی: افغان مہاجر خاتون

saraaa.png

پاکستان میں رہائش پذیر افغان مہاجر خاتون نے اپنے وطن واپس جانے سے انکار کردیا,انہوں نے کہا انہیں مارڈالیں، وہ پاکستان سے نہیں جائیں گی,41 سالہ شاکرہ سلمی کے اپارٹمنٹ میں پولیس گھس آئی ۔ شاکرہ نے اپنے خاندان کے پاسپورٹ اور ویزا کاغذات تلاش کئے,شاکرہ کی صاحبزادی کا کہنا ہے کہ تین پولیس والے پہلے فلور پر چلا رہے تھے۔

شاکرہ نے تمام کاغذات پولیس والوں کو دکھائے ۔ ایک پولیس والا چلایا کہ تم یہاں نہیں رہ سکتے اور پولیس والوں نے شاکرہ کے کاغذات چھیننے کی کوشش کی اور گرفتار کرنے کی بھی دھمکی دی۔

پاکستان میں غیر قانونی طور پر مقیم غیر ملکیوں کی واپسی کا سلسلہ جاری ہے، ایک لاکھ 98 ہزار 554 افغانستان جاچکے ہیں۔ بلوچستان کے نگراں وزیر اطلاعات جان اچکزئی نے کہا ہے کہ چمن بارڈر سے اب تک 66 ہزار غیر قانونی افراد افغانستان واپس گئے ہیں۔

روزانہ ہزاروں غیر رجسٹرڈ افغان شہری بذریعہ طور خم اور چمن بارڈر واپس جا رہے ہیں,گزشتہ روز 9816 افغان باشندے اپنے ملک چلے گئے، 632 گاڑیوں میں 1017 خاندانوں کی اپنے وطن واپسی عمل میں لائی گئی۔ جس کے بعد 6 نومبر تک کل 198,554 غیر قانونی طور پر رہنے والے افغان باشندوں کی اپنے وطن واپسی ہوچکی ہے۔

دوسری طرف نگراں وزیر اطلاعات بلوچستان جان اچکزئی نے صوبائی وزیر صحت کے ہمراہ کوئٹہ میں پریس کانفرنس کے دوران بتایا کہ افغانستان جانے والوں میں 300 افراد صوبہ سندھ سے نکالے گئے۔

انھوں نے کہا کہ سندھ میں رہائش پذیر 25 ہزار غیر قانونی افغان شہری بلوچستان کے راستے رضا کارانہ طور پر افغانستان چلے گئے ہیں جبکہ 200 غیر قانونی غیر ملکیوں کو بلوچستان میں گرفتار کیا گیا ہے۔

کراچی سے بھی غیر قانونی تارکین وطن کی واپسی کا سلسلہ جاری ہے۔ آج صبح آنے والی خبر کے مطابق سلطانہ آباد ہولڈنگ سینٹر میں 30 غیرملکی افراد موجود ہیں۔ غیر رجسٹرڈ افراد میں 6 خواتین، 4 مرد اور 20 بچے شامل ہیں۔

حکام کا کہنا ہے کہ کراچی سے 6 روز کے دوران 452 افراد چمن بارڈر بھجوائے گئے ہیں جبکہ گزشتہ روز 142 افراد کو 5 بسوں کے ذریعے بھیجا گیا تھا۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dear in Kpk where i live, we have most afghan camps around us in all of Pakistan about 26, we have afghan business etc, but we have a mutual respect with each other and do our best to treat them kindly, they are also happy living here that none of them wants to leave, but many local people also want them to leave 😅

There are hard feeling no doubt due to politics and Ashraf ghani government era because most afghans don't like Taliban and they think Taliban are ISI created and supported so that ERA IS OVER in my opinion. We have to move forward and see big picture, but anyways i see where your opinions are coming from and you are right in some cases but i think that ERA and thinking of Afghans and Pakistanis will be soon over and people will move towards more respectful engagement, otherwise both will suffer.
They give you mutual respect because they are in your country and have to deal with you on a daily basis i.e have no choice. Thats why I said ask any non pashtoon Pakistani's experience with Afghans outside of Pakistan and what they really think about Pakistan and Pakistanis and how much they love India. Specially someone who has been to Afghanistan.

Like I said go read up on history Afghanistan and Afghanis have always been anti Pakistan since the day Pakistan was formed. Just like the Israelis they actually believe all of KPK belongs to them. And have constantly been fingering Pakistan since day 1. Even today these bastards are stealing from us, million of dollars in currency has escaped into it, they don't even leave our goats where 100s of 1000s of our goats are smuggled across.

We should seal our borders permanently and let these animals fight each other into extinction. And what ever is left then be divided equally among all the neighboring countries.

Afghanistan has always been a stone age shithole and will always remain so. Only pre war Kabul looked like it belonged in this century. Otherwise it's always been and still is the asshole of the world.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
They give you mutual respect because they are in your country and have to deal with you on a daily basis i.e have no choice. Thats why I said ask any non pashtoon Pakistani's experience with Afghans outside of Pakistan and what they really think about Pakistan and Pakistanis and how much they love India. Specially someone who has been to Afghanistan.

Like I said go read up on history Afghanistan and Afghanis have always been anti Pakistan since the day Pakistan was formed. Just like the Israelis they actually believe all of KPK belongs to them. And have constantly been fingering Pakistan since day 1. Even today these bastards are stealing from us, million of dollars in currency has escaped into it, they don't even leave our goats where 100s of 1000s of our goats are smuggled across.

We should seal our borders permanently and let these animals fight each other into extinction. And what ever is left then be divided equally among all the neighboring countries.

Afghanistan has always been a stone age shithole and will always remain so. Only pre war Kabul looked like it belonged in this century. Otherwise it's always been and still is the asshole of the world.
I do not agree with your last paragraphs. Yes, there are issues like you said about non pashtoon experience with afghans. But i think as a bigger muslim country we have to play a kindly role because decision at the top between countries have consequences for poor and weak people on both sides due to trade, security and stability. We should focus on bigger picture.

This is a complex issue i agree that Pakistanis have genuine problems but Big Picture is important. World is changing, we need more allies and peace on borders and Afghanistan is critical for that, more hate with each other will swallow us all.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
But i think as a bigger muslim country we have to play a kindly role
Oh Bhai, yeh Zia duffer ka Islami biradar mulk ka chooran apnay pass rakho, we have been playing this "bigger Muslim country" "kindly role" for the past 40 years and it has gotten us nothing but fuck all from these bastards. Like I said they shit in the same plate they eat it. They have been abusing our hospitality and kindness for the past four decades, enough is enough!
we need more allies and peace on borders and Afghanistan
Afghanistan will never be an ally to us, it made that very clear on 14th August 1947 and keeps doing so, everyday since then. Only way we can have peace on the border is to completely shut it down and seal it. There is nothing that these shitholeistanis have that we need.
I do not agree with your last paragraphs.
Only pre war Kabul looked like it belonged in this century. Otherwise it's always been and still is the asshole of the world.
Watch this and tell me

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh Bhai, yeh Zia duffer ka Islami biradar mulk ka chooran apnay pass rakho, we have been playing this "bigger Muslim country" "kindly role" for the past 40 years and it has gotten us nothing but fuck all from these bastards. Like I said they shit in the same plate they eat it. They have been abusing our hospitality and kindness for the past four decades, enough is enough!

Afghanistan will never be an ally to us, it made that very clear on 14th August 1947 and keeps doing so, everyday since then. Only way we can have peace on the border is to completely shut it down and seal it. There is nothing that these shitholeistanis have that we need.

Watch this and tell me

I think that we can change the thinking between our two people. There are issues but we can do mutually beneficial arrangements. Lets agree to disagree.

Last edited: