مدرسہ کے نام پر پیسے لینے والے عالم کو پہلا کلمہ بھی نہیں آتا، پٹھان کے ہاتھ چڑھ گیا

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hahahahaaaaaaaa ... listen from 0:50 That cheater is begging for forgiveness but in reply the man said in pashto "if it was a pashtun doing same in punjab what would u do to him"

Iconoclast

hahahahaaaaaaaa ... listen from 0:50 That cheater is begging for forgiveness but in reply the man said in pashto "if it was a pashtun doing same in punjab what would u do to him"
Correction "When you bust a pakhtun in Punjab what do you do with him?" Lmao nonetheless.....

پیر جی

Councller (250+ posts)
جتنی محنت اس نے مولانا فضل الرحمان جیسی پگڑی باندھنے میں کی ہے اس سے کہیں کم محنت میں اسے کلمہ یاد ہوجاتا

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
He got caught with his pants down quite literally. Worse thing is how he begging them to forgive him. Galti maan jao and learn from it, get punished and may be life will turn out better.

bhaibarood

جسکی تیرہ سالہ بچی کو ورغلا کر زیادتی کرنے جا رہا ہے اس کی زندگی تباہ نہیں ہوتی؟
Wasey yeh kutei ke bachon ko chorna nahi chahey magar yeh 13 sala bachiyan itni assani se kiyon warghalali jati hain?
I feel its entrapment of Pakistanis only. Why not a single person of diff race is caught? Huge question mark?

13 saal main UK ke bachey teen moms banti phirti hain. I feel there is more to the story.
For pedos deport them back with entire family

Anuuge67

His picture name should be on television, & news paper.. Name of his FATHER his mother..home
Address ..
Kill both parents for producing such a sub human child rapist. Burn him ALIVE.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
not sure why people are being sympathetic to this fraudster. he is looting people in the name of religion and I see people saying that its not a big deal? really is that the value you give your beliefs?

پیر جی

Councller (250+ posts)
I am not saying donnot punish them but insulting them infront of cameras is disgusting inhuman
بچوں کے ساتھ جنسی جرائم کرنے والے مجرموں کی زیادہ سے زیادہ تشہیر اس لئے بھی کی جاتی ہے تاکہ والدین اور بچے ان کے چہرے پہچانیں اور آئندہ یہ کسی کو دھوکے سے اپنی ہوس کا نشانہ نہ بنا سکیں
اس کے مقابلے میں قتل کے مجرموں کی تشہیر نہیں کی جاتی کیونکہ ان کے جرم کی نوعیت مختلف ہوتی ہے

Steyn

This thread title is racist. What do you mean a pathan caught him? A Punjabi would've talked differently? Or a balochi would've talked to him differently?

Is Pathan some out of this world creature that it needs mentioning?

Why isn't the title "A Punjabi fraudster caught scamming people"?

The thread starter is starting a new channel and the way he wants to gain viewers is by making these racist and sensational clickbait titles.

Here's a title for you

Punjabi views hungry racist posts a video of a. Punjabi fraudster caught scamming people.