مونس الہیٰ ق لیگ کی پارلیمانی پارٹی کا لیٹر سامنے لے آئے

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Their is nothing that PDM can't compromise on.

Zardari must have offered Maryam Qatari this time and Nawaz must have agreed too because of the higher stakes.

Nawaz Sharif must have said to Maryam : Beti ab hamari jaan tmharay haatho main hai. Izzat toh aani jaani chiz hai. Tmhara konsa pehli dafa hai? Qatariyu k pas bhi toh gai thi.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
اے آر وائی کہ مطابق ق لیگ کہ ارکان نے ابھی تک ووٹ نہیں ڈالا مطلب حمزہ ککڑی جیت گیا
نہیں بہت سے ممبران نے ووٹ ڈال دیا ہے۔

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI has 171 numbers according to geo news reporter present live in Punjab Assembly so looks like PTI has 5 more defections.
Asad Umar just confirmed live on ARY that there 176 members have already casted their vote to PE excluding one defected one and deputy speaker

samkhan

دیکھتے ہیں ڈپٹی اسپیکر کیا رولنگ دیتا ہے۔
295273563_589044526223486_7686549527452571545_n.jpg

FaisalKh

That is expected from him and other PTI leaders.I was looking at third party sources and the only one to report live numbers is geo news whose reporter is present in the assembly.
I don't think Geo is a third party but I won't debate about it. Other than that press gallery is full of reporters from other channels too ?

mughals

Benazir was asked by the CIA to not go to Pakistan. However, he reached out to Iran and decided to go back to her dihari country.

We know now that Zardari was the main master of the imported regime. Zardari and CH. Shujaat knows they will be eliminated by the CIA after a failed operation. If you know the US establishment, they never leave a track when their project fails.

Zardari knows that if Imran comes back, he will be eliminated like Benazir when she went to Pakistan against the wishes of CIA.

FaisalKh

I quoted geo reporter because no other channel is reporting numbers.I see no reason for the reporter to lie as all the members are already voting and there is no advantage of him lying now.

And same goes for Asad Umar too. What would be the reason for him to lie on live channel as it won't benefit him or his party ?