میری ماں کا خواب: عمران خان آنے والا ہے

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear Expatriat or more appropriately Ex-Patriot Sahab,
Your post seems to me a Dream as well, I think PTI will be able to win more than 10 Seats just in KPK.
I tend to agree that PTI may not be able to sweep but Do not be surprised with 60 to 80 Seats and if the Youth decided that they really want to Vote then We are all in for a big suprise.
All of these so called " Humble calculations are futile attempts to create public opinion and defeat PTI by demoralizing its workers. Obviously All parties so far have conted on the humble calculations of US/UK/ISI and never Public.
Another Humble Calculation:)

60 to 80 seats? Seriously? Do you even know the magnitude of power that come along with 60 to 80 NA seats? It means that PTI is getting the Governor & Wazarrat-e-Alaa for a couple of provinces. I will donate an additional $50 on your behalf to NayaPakistan via paypal right away if you can name at least 30 PTI folks who are winning in their respective constituencies.

And please do not name Imran Khan since Mr. Chairman was unable to even win the 3 National Assembly seats where he contested from back in 1997 and 2002 elections (including the constituency with SKMT in it - the marvel which the citizens of the country witnesses every single day, yet they still vote stupidly when it comes to elections) :jazak:

Last edited:

Noman Alam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
khawabon pe ye mulk bana tha, aur khawab toot jaate hain yeh yaad rakhna, bas khawabo pe zinda raho amal koi na karna

Irobot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Guys , let's be REALISTIC here !

First , what are his mother's credentials to "see" such dreams? I am sure she would have dreamt of her son to be a pilot or doctor or engineer , but moa'soof seems to be nothing.

Second , what is his own qualification to analyze his mothers' dream? Its' a responsibility of children to guide their parents if they are dreaming butterflies and hallucinating unicorns.

And lastly, shame on all of us to start a chain reaction of :alhamd: and :jazak: without any credible research or number crunching or statistical analysis !

Considering the most humble calculations and statistics , PTI is not winning any more than 10 National Assembly seats in Pakistan Elections of 2013. It will be a hung parliament with pretty much same scenario as it was during last five years. Punjab to PMLN+JI , KPK to JUI , Baluchistan/Sindh/Baltistan/Kashmir and Central Government of PPPP with alliances from the regional parties.

(I don't need your verifications, or dislikes or likes or astaghfirullah's or jazakallahs' - this is an honest analysis , because none of us are as shrewd and wicked and cunning as zardari)

U seem to much informed by nooras. Kashmir has its own assembly its own prime minister, president, hight court, supreme court and its called AZAD KASHMIR.
U don't even know basics how can u analyse any thing.

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Meri Maa ka Khuwab

The very next day I met with Asad Umar (by chance)... great feeling

BHW_SPpCQAAgOop.jpg

Nice Picture and Inshallah ALLAH will help us in coming elections, we need to be focused and work hard, truth will prevail

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)
U seem to much informed by nooras. Kashmir has its own assembly its own prime minister, president, hight court, supreme court and its called AZAD KASHMIR.
U don't even know basics how can u analyse any thing.

And you need to read about Chaudhry Abdul Majid before entitling others of ignorance and unfamiliarity with the legislature and administrative structure of Pakistan.

Afraheem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah’s Apostle said, “A good dream of a righteous person (which comes true) is one of forty-six
parts of prophethood.”
(Bukhari)

The Prophet sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, himself, attached such importance to dreams, during his own
lifetime, that he warned that: those who did not believe in dreams did not possess iman (faith).
We are told that every morning, after the morning prayer, he would enquire from those who had
performed the prayers as to whether anyone “had seen anything last night?”:
“Abu Hurairah reported: When the Apostle of Allah finished his morning prayer he used to ask
whether anyone had seen a dream, and used to say: After me there would be nothing left of
prophethood except good dreams.”
(Muwatta, Imam Malick)

It would appear that all through the spiritual history of man, good and true dreams have been
accepted as a criterion for recognizing spiritual mobilization and for measuring spiritual growth
and development. In addition, dreams have been the easiest and most readily available vehicle
through which access to the transcendental dimension of existence (al-ghaib) could be effected.
As such, the phenomenon of dreams must be examined with greater attention and with more
importance than now obtains in this age in which materialism has impacted even on Islamic
religious thought. Otherwise the spiritual dimension of human personality will be incapable of
resisting the negative impact which today’s materialism (and its Muslim child, scientific
‘Protestant’ Islam) is making on the authentic religious way of life.
The only possible way that one can explain the phenomenon of a true dream, such as the fire
which destroyed my neighbor's house, is that events exist before they occur. In other words,
the process of creation of an event, which commences with the divine command ‘be!’, is one
which passes through various stages until it culminates as an actual occurance. It is when that
event is intercepted on its way to occurance that a true dream occurs. Perhaps the manner in
which it reaches the sleeping person is that it is transmitted by way of the angel of dreams named
Siddiqun.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
someone saw a dream where Nawaz shareefs car crashes. my appeal to mian sahib is to repent and do some sadqa!and promise in heart to islamise Pakistan if you get power... Imran must do the same...as for ppp/mqm/anp.if they were muslims I would have appealed the same to them ,but forget it

drkjke

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah’s Apostle said, “A good dream of a righteous person (which comes true) is one of forty-six
parts of prophethood.”
(Bukhari)

The Prophet sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, himself, attached such importance to dreams, during his own
lifetime, that he warned that: those who did not believe in dreams did not possess iman (faith).
We are told that every morning, after the morning prayer, he would enquire from those who had
performed the prayers as to whether anyone “had seen anything last night?”:
“Abu Hurairah reported: When the Apostle of Allah finished his morning prayer he used to ask
whether anyone had seen a dream, and used to say: After me there would be nothing left of
prophethood except good dreams.”
(Muwatta, Imam Malick)

It would
Siddiqun.

so the thing is "righteous muslim" .how many are righteous muslims now....remember one thing....we know that tauheed namaaz zakat roza are must to qualify to be a muslim (though majority here even does not fulfill that criterion!).but ulema clearly state that when war between islam and kufer is taking place,if a group of muslim sides with kufar or **********,than their tauheed and iman is nullified,they are no longer muslims (search medina university etc plus Pakistani darul afta).now the thing is that in our neighbourhood their is big war going on.taliban had enforced sharia and khilafat on model of hazrat umar raziallah unhu in Afghanistan .but our nation as a whole sided with America and munafiqqeen to destroy this Islamic khilafat (even today American troops killed 20 small afghan kids in a strike)...so with which munh (mouth) you people call yourself muslims now?.think about this.ofcourse the qadianis and rafdi sects will attack me on this.as their hatred against mujahideen is sect based,,,but my appeal is to majority muslims,have you no conscience left?

Afraheem

Senator (1k+ posts)
so the thing is "righteous muslim" .how many are righteous muslims now....remember one thing....we know that tauheed namaaz zakat roza are must to qualify to be a muslim (though majority here even does not fulfill that criterion!).but ulema clearly state that when war between islam and kufer is taking place,if a group of muslim sides with kufar or **********,than their tauheed and iman is nullified,they are no longer muslims (search medina university etc plus Pakistani darul afta).now the thing is that in our neighbourhood their is big war going on.taliban had enforced sharia and khilafat on model of hazrat umar raziallah unhu in Afghanistan .but our nation as a whole sided with America and munafiqqeen to destroy this Islamic khilafat (even today American troops killed 20 small afghan kids in a strike)...so with which munh (mouth) you people call yourself muslims now?.think about this.ofcourse the qadianis and rafdi sects will attack me on this.as their hatred against mujahideen is sect based,,,but my appeal is to majority muslims,have you no conscience left?

جناب عرض ہے آپکا تجزیہ کسی حد تک ٹھیک ہے مگر جناب ایمان کے تین لیول ہیں برائی کو ہاتھ روکنا ٢ زبان سے روکنا ٣ دل میں برا جاننا
اب رہی بات پاکستان کے لوگوں کی اور افغانستان کی تو جناب فیصلہ کرنے والے اور اس فیصلے کو ٹھیک گردانے والے تو آپ کی کہی بات کے دائرے میں اتے ہیں
لیکن جن نفوس نے ہاتھ زبان سے روکنا چاہا یا دل میں برا جانا وہ لوگ اس دائرے میں نہیں اتے اور جناب عام مسلمان گناہ گار ہو سکتا ہے مگر کفر نہیں کر سکتا
اور رہی بات کفار کا ساتھ دینے کی تو جناب جن کے ہاتھوں میں مسلم دنیا کے مقامات مقدسہ ہیں وہ سب سے زیادہ دوست ہیں امریکہ سے زیادہ نقصان پاکستان کو ان دوست نما دشمنو نے پہنچایا ہے نا صرف پاکستان کو بل کے پوری مسلم امت کو اور جناب یہ جو ہماری نام نہاد پاک فوج ہے جس نے کرانے کے ٹٹو کا کردار ادا کیا ہے سب سے زیادہ حصےدار ہیں تاریخ اور قرآن کا ناقص علم نے ہماری نسلوں کو ان کا ذہنی غلام بنا دیا ہے آج بھی نا پاک فوج کے نام لوگ عقیدت سے بچے جاتے ہیں

saeed khan

All mothers in Pakistan are praying for PTI.
Our previous governments have squeezed our economy and all the bas......d politicians have their properties in Western countries.
Now the sons of Pakistan have very little chance of good jobs in Pakistan.
All the mothers wants their sons with them but because of squeezed economy of our country when their sons leave them and go to other countries in search of job that is very difficult time for them.

VOTE KARNAY JAOO GIEN TU IK ayien gai
FACEBOOK, SOCIAL MEDIA AUR BLOGGERS PAR COMMET KARNAY SA VOTE NAHEE MILAY GAI PTI KO
PLEASE SPREAD IK MSG INYOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE SO MORE AND MORE GO AND VOTE ON ELECTION DAY :)
HUM AWAM KA HALAAT US WAQAT BADLAY GIEN JAB HUM LOOG CHAYIEN GIEN :)
HUM APNI MEHNAT KARIEN BAAKI PHAL IN SHA ALLAH, ALLAH DIEN GAI :)
MAGAR PEHLAY HUM KUD TU KUCH KARIEN

Irobot

Senator (1k+ posts)
And you need to read about Chaudhry Abdul Majid before entitling others of ignorance and unfamiliarity with the legislature and administrative structure of Pakistan.

PPP in Azad kashmir is funded and headed by PPP from pakistan by zardari.
but Azad kashmir has its own legislative assembly. During musharraf marshal law azad kashmir assembly was not dissolved.
Chaudhry Abdul Majid is prime minister of Azad Kashmir. And next general elections in Azad kashmir are in 2016.

Government change in pakistan does not mean that there will be also similar change in azad kashmir also.

Last edited: