وزارت اعلیٰ کی دوڑ،چودھری پرویز الہیٰ کو بڑی خوشخبری مل گئی

14pervaizelahihimayat.jpg

وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب کے انتخاب کا معاملہ، پاکستان تحریک انصاف سے ناراض چھینہ گروپ نے حکومتی اتحاد کی جانب سے نامزد امیدوار پرویز الٰہی کی حمایت کا اعلان کردیا۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق جمعے کے روز چیھنہ گروپ کے 14 ارکان نے پنجاب اسمبلی میں اسپیکر پرویزالٰہی سے ملاقات کی اور وزارت اعلیٰ کیلیے چوہدری پرویز الہٰی کی حمایت کا اعلان کیا۔

ملاقات میں چھینہ گروپ کے ارکان پنجاب اسمبلی غضنفر عباس چھنیہ، عامر عنایت شاہانی، علی رضا خان خاکوانی، اعجاز سلطان بندیشہ ،محمد احسن جہانگیر، گلریز افضل گوندل، خواجہ داؤد سلیمانی، سردار محی الدین کھوسہ، کرنل غضنفر عباس شاہ، تیمور علی لالی، سردار شہاب الدین سیہڑ، فیصل فاروق چیمہ، اعجاز خان، غلام علی، اصغر خان لہری شامل تھے ۔

اس موقع پر خواجہ داؤد سلیمانی اور غضنفر عباس چھینہ نے پرویز الہٰی کی حمایت کا اعلان کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ انہوں نے ترین اور علیم گروپ کو بھی مشورہ دیا کہ دونوں کو بھی پارٹی فیصلے کیساتھ کھڑے ہونا چاہیے۔

واضح رہے کہ چوہدری پرویز الہٰی نے گزشتہ روز بھی چھینہ گروپ سے حمایت کیلیے ملاقات کی تھی۔ اس ملاقات کے دوران چھینہ گروپ نے حتمی فیصلے کیلیے 24 گھنٹے کا وقت مانگا تھا اور آج گروپ نے خود پرویز الہٰی سے ملاقات کرکے ان کی حمایت کا اعلان کردیا۔

چند روز وزیراعظم عمران خان نے عثمان بزدار کا استعفیٰ لیتے ہوئے ق لیگ کے رہنما پرویز الٰہی کو وزیراعلیٰ نامزد کیا تھا۔ آج گورنر پنجاب نے عثمان بزدار کا استعفیٰ بھی منظور کرلیا ۔

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He will be the CM, I am just trying to stop my laughter at the setup of this Government, SS be PM, against about 150 members of PTI in opposition, with coalition of PPP, with fazlu as President, government will be having no provinces under them, just imagine the setup

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What a funny humiliating situation for Youthias
Shitpost

There won't be more than 50 in PTI after a week
Shitpost
And just look at Parvez naaaii , forgot all about cocaini and is all busy in his futile efforts for CMship. What a bunch of immoral thugs these chaudries are
Shitpost
Youthias are so understandably shying away from this thread ? ?
Yup you guessed it another Shitpost

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
He will be the CM, I am just trying to stop my laughter at the setup of this Government, SS be PM, against about 150 members of PTI in opposition, with coalition of PPP, with fazlu as President, government will be having no provinces under them, just imagine the setup
If Punjab goes to PMLQ , then the center will give opposition a surprise and Kaptaan remains the PM. All punjab's MNAs knows that real power is in CM Punjab hands and Elahi can make their lives a living hell. This is a master political move by PTI.

Jasmine Afriday

MPA (400+ posts)
Shy for what if he is able to become CM then all the opposition plan will be flop against PTI. PTI will play long game. Just see the result in KPK and you are booked for surprise of 2/3 majority.
If you sacrifice your Wasim Akram plus for Punjab ka sab say bara daaku , you think you have a moral leg to stand on? Lets first get you booked for Sunday's surprise before we think about your hypothetical surprises

hassanattique

MPA (400+ posts)
If you sacrifice your Wasim Akram plus for Punjab ka sab say bara daaku , you think you have a moral leg to stand on? Lets first get you booked for Sunday's surprise before we think about your hypothetical surprises
You will always remain short sighted that is why opposition is booked for 2/3 surprise. PTI was struggling and now is more popular then ever before.

concern_paki

If Punjab goes to PMLQ , then the center will give opposition a surprise and Kaptaan remains the PM. All punjab's MNAs knows that real power is in CM Punjab hands and Elahi can make their lives a living hell. This is a master political move by PTI.
I hope that stays intact

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
You've no idea about how politics works if you're bringing in "MORALS" and "ETHICS".

Again, if Elahi is able to be the CM Punjab on Saturday, then get ready to receive the BIGGEST political surprise by Kaptaan's Government!

Bubber Shair

پرانا کھونگھ سیاستدان ہے بزدار کی جگہ اسے بنایا ہوتا تو اب تک کے پنجاب میں تمام پی ٹی آی ممبران اسمبلی کو ق لیگ میں ضم کرواچکا ہوتا

Bubber Shair

You've no idea about how politics works if you're bringing in "MORALS" and "ETHICS".

Again, if Elahi is able to be the CM Punjab on Saturday, then get ready to receive the BIGGEST political surprise by Kaptaan's Government!
ریاست مدینہ کو گجراتی چوروں کا آسرا؟؟
بات کرتے وقت حیا نہیں آی تجھے یوتھئیے؟؟؟

The Sane

That’s the trick…….if Khan looses center, Khan should take opposition benches in a Punjab as well and appoint one of his loyalists as the leader of opposition.