وزیراعلی پنجاب عثمان بزدار نے کوئی ٹیکس نہیں دیا

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let’s see what youthias and ISPR interns say
how much does tooi pay? ohhh I forget it is dependent on 2 thipper bachay/puttar. then massi musebath is dependant on peo wadi tooi! if massi museebat is dependant on peo then who paid the school fees for junaid? he attended a very expensive private school! all the while his peo safdar is getting paid in dinar!

how does any of this work?

Last edited:

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
how much does tooi pay? ohhh I forget it is dependent on 2 thipper bachay/puttar. then massi musebath is dependant on peo wadi tooi! is massi museebat is dependant on peo then who paid the school fees for junaid? he attended a very expensive private school! all the while his peo safdar is getting paid in dinar!

how does any of this work?

it’s Imran khan govt job to collect tax

But so far only musical chairs going on for key appointments

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani qaum doesn't pay taxes. minhas ul quom they avoid taxes. Then the revamp of FBR is taking time too!

no one wants to pay tax, it’s the nature of it

those who made tall claims should have atleast tried to work on change

but again, no consistency just petty bickering all the time by bunch of a mature so called ministers and advisers

Pathfinder

no one wants to pay tax, it’s the nature of it

those who made tall claims should have atleast tried to work on change

but again, no consistency just petty bickering all the time by bunch of a mature so called ministers and advisers
that is a valid point. if they are not doing anything then I agree. But they are doing something but it is not without hurdles.

I find it comical when those who criticise, do so from an angle which reflects their motives. Now FBR could have been computerized and paper system banished by previous gov's too! But saying oh present gov is not doing it bla bla bal. well FBR and tax collection has been a problem and it suited the previous gov's to keep it weak because they had to keep their followers happy too.

The Sane

yes why ?
Cause the filing rate is not more than 20%, at stretch, albeit improved than for any given fiscal year for the preceding 73 years. The people who actually paid anything is no more than 4%. When Shibr Zaidi gave danda, the entire opposition, business persons, and bureaucracy was wailing all the way to Mars.
if you are truthful about filing then you fall in the 20%, though not sure if you also make it to the 4%.

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کیا بزدار کو ٹیکس کاٹے بغیر تنخواہ دی جاتی ہے .ممکن نہیں
چینل چوبیس ..نام ہی کافی ہے

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
that is a valid point. if they are not doing anything then I agree. But they are doing something but it is not without hurdles.

I find it comical when those who criticise, do so from an angle which reflects their motives. Now FBR could have been computerized and paper system banished by previous gov's too! But saying oh present gov is not doing it bla bla bal. well FBR and tax collection has been a problem and it suited the previous gov's to keep it weak because they had to keep their followers happy too.

agreed to some extent but PTI fanboys and PTI has to get out of past blaming
Present and future only
Time is running out very fast
It’s only a matter time that another adventurous gernail will kick out everyone
IK had a golden chance to change our destiny but so far only disappointment

Pathfinder

agreed to some extent but PTI fanboys and PTI has to get out of past blaming
Present and future only
Time is running out very fast
It’s only a matter time that another adventurous gernail will kick out everyone
IK had a golden chance to change our destiny but so far only disappointment
how can you avoid past blaming? as you put it!

now unless in the past milk and honey was pouring in the streets and only in the last 2 years it stopped! Or when we go to school and learn history! should that stop too? we learn and refer to the past so we can correct our course here in present!

so NO we MUST refer to the past!

so you want things to change in 2 years but your expectation of peepee and nawaj league was what exactly? they have been raping Pakistan for 50 years peepee and almost 40 years tooi party. I am amazed at the people who want everything in few seconds yet were happy that they were being pillaged for decades. no wonder Pakistani quom is its own enemy.

Yea you wish is to have the military take over and I can see the crowd you are with. I hope IF they take over then they kill all those 190+ traitors who voted against Pakistan in FATF!

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
that is absolutely unacceptable. I just saw a tweet on it now!
Thank god for accommodating. PTI, PPP or PMLN are all the same. The only difference being that PTI is better than them in propaganda. What has changed? Ghanta, nothing. The same puss filled faces lectured us in the previous govts are once again warming seats having changed loyalites and lecturing us again. Kal BRT mai phir aag lag gayi. People have been screaming about massive irregularities and corruption done by Khattak. But majal hai ke koi action le. Is mulk mai ihtesab kabhi nahi hosakta. Mark my word.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cause the filing rate is not more than 20%, at stretch, albeit improved than for any given fiscal year for the preceding 73 years. The people who actually paid anything is no more than 4%. When Shibr Zaidi gave danda, the entire opposition, business persons, and bureaucracy was wailing all the way to Mars.
if you are truthful about filing then you fall in the 20%, though not sure if you also make it to the 4%.

Last edited:

Awan S

Pakistani qaum doesn't pay taxes. minhas ul quom they avoid taxes. Then the revamp of FBR is taking time too!
It is not true that nation do not pay taxes; everyone pay taxes but those are indirect taxes. Look Khan government has increased petrol and electricity prices many times and inflation reached to 20% at one time. PML(N) increased direct tax collection 20% higher than every previous year therefore double it in five years. PTI failed to even maintain the last collected tax by PML(N). PTI is all about talk, talk and talk only.