وکڑی سپیچ مان لو ,وہ جیت چکا ھے D-Chowk

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do understand that PTI will be petitioning against the decisions in court. But my point being that relying on the courts for a quick and decisive decision is a far cry at the moment as the Courts have become a Whore House and they are under control of the establishment. It might take time to go through the process and it's wishful thinking that the judges might give a definitive verdict anytime soon as seeing the current situation. Within a little more than a week PTI has to think about a lot of things. Making a government as Independants is quite not possible and also without aligning to a Party their will be no reserve seats alotted. We'll have to wait and see i guess ...

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I do understand that PTI will be petitioning against the decisions in court. But my point being that relying on the courts for a quick and decisive decision is a far cry at the moment as the Courts have become a Whore House and they are under control of the establishment. It might take time to go through the process and it's wishful thinking that the judges might give a definitive verdict anytime soon as seeing the current situation. Within a little more than a week PTI has to think about a lot of things. Making a government as Independants is quite not possible and also without aligning to a Party their will be no reserve seats alotted. We'll have to wait and see i guess ...
Give them advice to negotiate the formation of Government with PPP. Zardari will be a great asset against army. It will also stop PMLN to form Government. It is also important that PPP will not try to buy out the Independents once they will be in talk with PTI for the Government.

But then again, IK is against everyone except his own.

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Give them advice to negotiate the formation of Government with PPP. Zardari will be a great asset against army. It will also stop PMLN to form Government. It is also important that PPP will not try to buy out the Independents once they will be in talk with PTI for the Government.

gandoo kidher ka

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)

Well being a Karachiite I do understand that PPP is not good with governance if just given Sindh. They become lazy and will but Sindh and Karachi yet once again. But There might be a possibility that they can Join hands with PPP and then there can be something against the Establishment as PPP generally is against the Establishment rule if given a chance. They know they can't get federal on their own so they don't bother taking the bull by the horns so they just stay quite in their own corner with one province to loot. But then again PTI has their own team to think about them and I don't think they will become a party with PPP as their policy they want to stand alone. But that is the reason why the Establishment is always on the top and the last word. They break the mandate into pieces in every election so the political parties fight amongst themselves while they enjoy sipping their Whiskey and Wine and deal each party seprately ...

patwari_sab

lhc or phc me monday ko is par samat hogi.. monday ko hi pta lag jaye ga court k mood ka.. already lhc k justice naqvi ne pti k candidate salman akram raja k favour me faisla de choke hain.. or monday ko salman akram raja baqi pti k candidates k khud wakeel hon gay or justice naqvi samat karen gay.. to kafi chances hein pti k haq me faisla ho.

Siberite

Well being a Karachiite I do understand that PPP is not good with governance if just given Sindh. They become lazy and will but Sindh and Karachi yet once again. But There might be a possibility that they can Join hands with PPP and then there can be something against the Establishment as PPP generally is against the Establishment rule if given a chance. They know they can't get federal on their own so they don't bother taking the bull by the horns so they just stay quite in their own corner with one province to loot. But then again PTI has their own team to think about them and I don't think they will become a party with PPP as their policy they want to stand alone. But that is the reason why the Establishment is always on the top and the last word. They break the mandate into pieces in every election so the political parties fight amongst themselves while they enjoy sipping their Whiskey and Wine and deal each party seprately ...
You don't necessary become a part of PPP. You can still keep your own entity as a party, but the interim arrangements can be made to get the power in hand. The MQM can also join in hands if given a firm guarantee of their demands and work around the urban Karachi governance.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
lhc or phc me monday ko is par samat hogi.. monday ko hi pta lag jaye ga court k mood ka.. already lhc k justice naqvi ne pti k candidate salman akram raja k favour me faisla de choke hain.. or monday ko salman akram raja baqi pti k candidates k khud wakeel hon gay or justice samat karen gay.. to kafi chances hein pti k haq me faisla ho.
Lets hope PTI gets some sort of Justice on monday, but i was refering to the Mood of the courts before election. Maybe the establishment has something else in their mind right now for the future as no decision goes without their approval which is the sad state of affairs for this God Damned Country. We'll have to wait and watch ...

Siberite

lhc or phc me monday ko is par samat hogi.. monday ko hi pta lag jaye ga court k mood ka.. already lhc k justice naqvi ne pti k candidate salman akram raja k favour me faisla de choke hain.. or monday ko salman akram raja baqi pti k candidates k khud wakeel hon gay or justice naqvi samat karen gay.. to kafi chances hein pti k haq me faisla ho.
Chul theek hai ,tu khosh hoja . Ghar ja kay sou ja...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
You don't necessary become a part of PPP. You can still keep your own entity as a party, but the interim arrangements can be made to get the power in hand. The MQM can also join in hands if given a firm guarantee of their demands and work around the urban Karachi governance.
Well then it's upto PTI to decide, last time too we Hoped PTI would do something for Karachi but nothing happened as they said that PPP wan in power in sinch and the past rains have really messed things up more and even still Karachite face this shit even after being the biggest city and the financial capital. I hope MQM does this time what they failed to do after Mustafa Kamal during the days of Musharaf. We have no Expectations from PPP as they always take revenge from Karachi for supporting MQM or either last time PTI. My concern first and foremost is Karachi as the rest of Pakistan never really cared about the hands that feeds. We want an Independant Republic of Karachi or A province considering the size and poppulation of Karachi ...

Siberite

Well then it's upto PTI to decide, last time too we Hoped PTI would do something for Karachi but nothing happened as they said that PPP wan in power in sinch and the past rains have really messed things up more and even still Karachite face this shit even after being the biggest city and the financial capital. I hope MQM does this time what they failed to do after Mustafa Kamal during the days of Musharaf. We have no Expectations from PPP as they always take revenge from Karachi for supporting MQM or either last time PTI. My concern first and foremost is Karachi as the rest of Pakistan never really cared about the hands that feeds. We want an Independant Republic of Karachi or A province considering the size and poppulation of Karachi ...
To be honest with you IK is too gullible, Narcist person I ever seen in my life in Pakistan Politics. And on top of that, he got all these losers who support him and don't know how harmful their own behaviors are representing PTI.
And I do not see him changing himself for the better. I do see Khalid Maqbool as better than him however, he is too much consumed with patty politics of MQM and they also receive their orders from ISI and other agencies which is causing lot of anxiety to their members in local offices.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اس جھاڑو کے سارے تنکے ایک ہیں ھم ایک ہیں
جدا جدا ہیں لوٹے ، نلکے ایک ہیں ھم ایک ہیں
پرویز رشیدی جھانٹوں کی چھاؤں کے نیچے
تیرے گھر والے سب ایک ہیں سب ایک ہیں

competition wack off GIF

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
To be honest with you IK is too gullible, Narcist person I ever seen in my life in Pakistan Politics. And on top of that, he got all these losers who support him and don't know how harmful their own behaviors are representing PTI.
And I do see him changing himself for the better. I do see Khalid Maqbool as better than him however, he is too much consumed with patty politics of MQM and they also receive their orders from ISI and other agencies which is causing lot of anxiety to their members in local officeI grew
I grew up as an MQM supporter but then again they also played in the hands of the Establishment. So no hopes from them on a national level as they will only be used as King Makers rather than policy makers. But even now there is still MQM in lower levels helping the Karachiites who are not among the upper middle class which others have failed to do, that is the reason why they still Get votes because they protect their people in their own sectors and units especially during the rains a little while back ... Unit Incharge in MQM is like an MPA and a sector Incharge as an MNA. I hope better sense previals this time as without working together there is no chance that anyone will get everything but their own pound of flesh ...