پشاور کے رستے۔۔۔

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Balochistan shall also become part of KPK since pashtuns are in majority in Balochistan ?
بلوچوں کو وہ علاقے دے دیئے جائیں جہاں وہ رہتے ہیں۔۔
تاکہ ان کا جھگڑا بھی ختم ہو۔۔۔

xecutioner

pakhtoons are way more courageous than punjabies (unfortunately i am punjabi too)
its a far better decision to lead from peshawar and not from lahore.. because we punjabis are buzdil and darpok in general... i know lahori people who were abusing nawaz sharif and co in mushi era, started saying mian sab mian saab in 2008.. just because they are too afraid of punjab police
we have bajways bro .

Eyeaan

Same goes for you, in fact, you will still be a retard if born again
Sure. It is an expected retard's opinion that I'd mind!
However keep away from the matters that don't concern you and focus on your street than insulting random people, if it is possible for your retard and maniac head.

Last edited:

Islamabadiya

Sure. It is an expected retard's opinion that I'd mind!
However keep away from the matters that don't concern you and focus on your street than insulting random people, if it is possible for your retard and maniac head.

Actually it’s totally opposite, I live here and these matters concern me, unlike you and many others who don’t even live here

Eyeaan

Actually it’s totally opposite, I live here and these matters concern me, unlike you and many others who don’t even live here
As I had stated, a retard's opinions doesn't count much - so please keep on.

You reside in your stinking personal cage to have an opinion about me! Please keep spewing your filthy thoughts to your fill however don't insult random people or make wrong assumptions including about me. As your writings make it obvious, your experience and intellect is practically zilch to do so and your mental faculty is nonexistent.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hqdefault.jpg
جانی عمران خان کو یاد کروانا تھا نا کہ پیچش کی دوای کنٹینر میں ساتھ رکھتا
اب دیکھو باتھ روم میں جانے کی جلدی میں قوم کی آزادی چھے دن پیچھے چلی گئی ☹️