پی ٹی آئی حکومت نے بااثرمافیاز کو 1150 ارب روپےکی ٹیکس چھوٹ دی

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1107505924-1.gif

17854996_1336546776411911_3259105861328969820_o.jpg

mhafeez

پی ٹی آئی حکومت نے مافیاز کو گیارہ سو پچاس ارب روپے کی ٹیکس چھوٹ دی ، اور اپنا ہی پچھلے سال کا ریکارڈ توڑ ڈالا ، جبکہ ترقیاتی کاموں پر اس سے نصف رقم بھی خرچ نہیں ہوئی -

3rd_Umpire

پی ٹی آئی حکومت نے مافیاز کو گیارہ سو پچاس ارب روپے کی ٹیکس چھوٹ دی ، اور اپنا ہی پچھلے سال کا ریکارڈ توڑ ڈالا ، جبکہ ترقیاتی کاموں پر اس سے نصف رقم بھی خرچ نہیں ہوئی -

مطبل مالٹا ٹرین جیسے کھاؤ پیو منصوبے ۔ ۔ ۔

99431698_955652201542679_6905268214565961728_n.jpg

Last edited:

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

PTI never claimed to be underpass manufacturers. Their priority always was to reform the structures first, which will take time.
As for the past year, Corona effects are comprehensible even to the least educated. And im sure you dont fall in that sector. Companies are already reeling from drastic reduction in exports due to efforts to arrest CAD, as well as Covid, To tax them at the same rate would essentially mean furloughing hundreds of thousands of the minority who still have jobs.

Current opposition is a sweet combination of several bitter and hostile parties. I dont expect anything worthwhile from them

Munawarkhan

Normally as soon as I see the word Shahbaz Rana, I know already what will follow.

This is the same guy how use the praise the govt & blame opposition (PTI) from 2013 - 2018, & from 2018 onwards his role reversed.

Never expect an inch of truth from this guy, he will only present selected information and them twist them to please his masters.

mhafeez

PTI never claimed to be underpass manufacturers. Their priority always was to reform the structures first, which will take time.
As for the past year, Corona effects are comprehensible even to the least educated. And im sure you dont fall in that sector. Companies are already reeling from drastic reduction in exports due to efforts to arrest CAD, as well as Covid, To tax them at the same rate would essentially mean furloughing hundreds of thousands of the minority who still have jobs.

Current opposition is a sweet combination of several bitter and hostile parties. I dont expect anything worthwhile from them

mhafeez

5ee2dcc46e84a.jpg

Last year this government also doled out as much money to these mafias.

mhafeez

Normally as soon as I see the word Shahbaz Rana, I know already what will follow.

This is the same guy how use the praise the govt & blame opposition (PTI) from 2013 - 2018, & from 2018 onwards his role reversed.

Never expect an inch of truth from this guy, he will only present selected information and them twist them to please his masters.

But this was reported in Pakistan Economic Servey 2019-20

mhafeez

ابھی میں نے اکناملک سروے پھر پڑھا ہے اور وہ جولائی سے مارچ تک حساب کتاب ہے ، یعنی لاک ڈاؤن سے پہلے کا

Educationist

EaTfH4OXgAEQayW

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
a

agaya ek chutiya jo apne pass chand tasveeren rkh kr har behas m asy pic share krta hai aur phr dosre log b galiyon pr utar ata hai aur MASHALLAH se nam rakha hai Educationist bus apki soch PTI ki hi akasi krti hia

Lol just ignore them they are paid workers with no ability and freedom of neutral thinking
This Ahole has been posting this same pic from many months

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
is picture ka upper lagye ke ilzaam say kia lena dena you guys have started doing same noora khusti that Noon and PPP used to do aik ilzam lagye instead of replying to that ulta us pay ilzaam laga doo bus yehi dramay lagye rakho
grow up man stop behaving like patwaries

Educationist

is picture ka upper lagye ke ilzaam say kia lena dena you guys have started doing same noora khusti that Noon and PPP used to do aik ilzam lagye instead of replying to that ulta us pay ilzaam laga doo bus yehi dramay lagye rakho
grow up man stop behaving like patwaries
103444800_3341027462586247_7003708969762037789_o.jpg