ڈالر مہنگا ہونے سے اورسیز پاکستانی اور ان کے خاندان کو فائدہ ہوا: رضا باقر

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
DO you know that in USA, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh etc all has a currency department, where there are watchdogs if the currency is manipulated upside or downside, however, Pakistan had till May 2019 but Reza Baqir closed that department in SBP.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is saying in terms of investment overseas pakistani will see their investments go further because Thier dollars will get them far in Pakistan and possibly open business or investment in property and so on so forth
Roshan digital kay paisay kha jaye ga. Bohat acha hua interest lainay waloon ka

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What about the people living here lol
They can always vote Zardari / Nawaz to get back good old import subsidy days.
IMG_3987.PNG

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is not technically wrong. I yesterday sent some money. Got the highest rates ever.
Bhosreekay, lets say if i kill you along with 100 others, then this man would probably come up and say " Shuja Killed Arif and the Gorkhun(Undertaker/Grave digger) made money, you dont know how much wealth was made by selling 100 coffins" and people like u will start clapping kay he is right!

Do u have a brain?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhosreekay, lets say if i kill you along with 100 others, then this man would probably come up and say " Shuja Killed Arif and the Gorkhun(Undertaker/Grave digger) made money, you dont know how much wealth was made by selling 100 coffins" and people like u will start clapping kay he is right!

Do u have a brain?
So if govt artificially make dollar cheap, fcking overseas Pakistanis and forex reserves, then it has a brain?