ڈالر مہنگا ہونے سے اورسیز پاکستانی اور ان کے خاندان کو فائدہ ہوا: رضا باقر

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhosreekay this graph actually is supporting what we are saying that stable currency supported Pakistani cause and Pakistan was IMF Free. We were standing on our own feet when our currency was stable.
So why did we go to IMF if everything was stable? Why were foreign exchange reserves falling rapidly while the currency was stable?
C9CF2F73-0A83-4227-B675-E5B32B90272F.jpeg
B4979402-34AC-469A-A56F-EB07C072FCB3.jpeg

arifkarim

Technically Shuakat Tarin in Arshad Sharif said the same. He said Imran khan did not bother about Fdi or any kind marketing for FDI.
No foreign investor invests in a bankrupt economy on IMF life support. First Pakistan must put its house in order. Start with becoming solvent economy for a few years. Show to the world that it can survive without IMF aid. Only then international investors will start pouring money into Pakistani economy.

arifkarim

this government wasted 3 years and damaged the fundamentals and bad management with CPEC project.
CPEC projects require massive imports. When CPEC was at its peak, Pakistan suffered the worst trade deficit and current account deficit in history. There is a reason why this govt didn't go for CPEC projects immediately when it also broke Pakistan in 2018.
1634820691710.png

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
No foreign investor invests in a bankrupt economy on IMF life support. First Pakistan must put its house in order. Start with becoming solvent economy for a few years. Show to the world that it can survive without IMF aid. Only then international investors will start pouring money into Pakistani economy.
Arshad Asked that are you worried about CAD? No i do not because since 3 years pti has used upto 20 billion dollar for CAD. So only difference is market base exchange.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran's selection has been weak. He only gives in to cronies and pimps. It is easy to influence Imran by wealth, girls etc. It is evident from his life.
The same thing happened with musharraf. to call him to a wedding, just tell his adc that nur jahan's daughter will be there and he would have come walking

arifkarim

Arshad Asked that are you worried about CAD? No i do not because since 3 years pti has used upto 20 billion dollar for CAD. So only difference is market base exchange.
Good. PTI has done 20 USD billion CAD in 3 years while PMLN did 20 USD billion CAD in only one year.
IMG_2643.JPG

arifkarim

I wonder what Imran khan see In ST. He always bad mouth pti government and market PMLN. First time in my life I see that a government is making FM who is him self is not happy with them.
He worked on Shaukat Khanum Hospital board. That is his only qualification.

kayawish

mere ghar bahria town main 7 log hain aur pehle nawaz ke daor main 1.5 Lakh bejta tha every month wo us khush the , aab main 4 lakh per month send kar raha hoon wo phir bhi poora nahin ho raha.My sister in law (bhabi) is a cancer doctor in atomic energy noori hospital and on good sarkari post and also getting 3-4 lakh a month salary means 8-10 lakh per month bhi 7-8 logon ke lyea kam hain.Chota bhai kabi kehta hai XBOX X kharedo , PS5 khareedo kabi yea lao kabi wo lao ..

mughals

the guy looks like a serial killer, no grin even for the poor. looks retarded.. came from a org that lives on lending money and earning interests. that is when you fail in your selection of players.

mughals

mere ghar bahria town main 7 log hain aur pehle nawaz ke daor main 1.5 Lakh bejta tha every month wo us khush the , aab main 4 lakh per month send kar raha hoon wo phir bhi poora nahin ho raha.My sister in law (bhabi) is a cancer doctor in atomic energy noori hospital and on good sarkari post and also getting 3-4 lakh a month salary means 8-10 lakh per month bhi 7-8 logon ke lyea kam hain.Chota bhai kabi kehta hai XBOX X kharedo , PS5 khareedo kabi yea lao kabi wo lao ..
well this is is all BS. I have seen lots of friends who were milked by their families. the poor guy worked day and night in overseas and the family created an empire out of it. this is our culture and when your will be in trouble, they will say, we don't have any money for you beta.. If I were you, I would audit every cent I send. I will check, where the money is spent, show me the receipts..proofs..