gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

جیسا کہ میں ہمیشہ کہتا ہوں

کشمیر بھی ہوگا پاکستان بھی ہوگا
دلی نہیں ہوگی ہندوستان نہیں ہوگا

گزو بہ قلم خود

hans

Banned
It would be nice to save what we have... then to ponder and desire what we don't have.

Pakistani economic conduction sucks.
Pakistani education system sucks.
Pakistan International Airline Sucks.
Pakistan Railway sucks.
We are still licking from our old wounds from Kargil.
Pakistan contingency plan for Fuel reserve is not even 5 days.
Pakistan internal problem is above and beyond its Military and Civil Govt capacity.
We are the only country after USSR to lose Land mass after our independence.
We should be thankful to India for giving us back land lost in 1971 War.

And Parties like SSP and other Islamic radical, think Purging Pakistan off its Minority will help Pakistani capture Kashmir.

Its time some one some where stop smoking that gray stuff.

MPA (400+ posts)
Raat Kay Rahee Thak Mat Jana Suba Ke Manzal Door Nahi
Dahalta Suraj Majboor Sahi, Charrhta Suraj Majboor Nahi

208724_152476711483817_100001644666366_344242_7590254_n.jpg

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr. 84471K. Majority of Pakistanies do not care if Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan or not but they do care that it should be released from the oppressive hands on Indians. I presonally prefer that it become an independent Islamic country so keep it away from the hands of our corrupt rulers. The Indians on the other hands does not want to let it go becuase they know by the law of democracy Kashmir will be an Islamic state with more inclination towards Paksitan becuase of the attrocities of Indians over kashmiries for decades.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
It would be nice to save what we have... then to ponder and desire what we don't have.

Pakistan Railway sucks.
Pakistan internal problem is above and beyond its Military and Civil Govt capacity.

And Parties like SSP and other Islamic radical, think Purging Pakistan off its Minority will help Pakistani capture Kashmir.

hans brother
try to think positive
i know u hav much knowledge
more vision
but don';t discourage muslims.let say compare pakistan with america we r nothing and if u compare pakistan with afghanstan then afghanistan is like corrupted and destroyed nation.and then see how they defeating america with almost empty hands.they don't hav GPS or any latest ridar system to track enemy.it is same as our ancestors fought in Gazwa-e-Badar.it is on record that muslims never won the war with strong economy,strong army,strong government.they always won the war with strong faith in allah.with passion of shahada....sorry its gettin lenthy hope u got my point.coz u r gud to get it..

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan Railway sucks.

you are for sure not pakistani and not even muslim,you guys are easily exposed by your writings .

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lets leave Kashmir to the poor Kashmiris. Give them their independent state. They have suffered enough.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Pakistan Railway sucks.

Pakistan's major problem is that we have all sort of ghaddar and namak harams.

1. some namak harams talk about Sindhi, Baluchi, Paunjabi, Pathan, no one talks about Pakistan
I was so statically happy to read today that KP is hoisting 185ft high flag - bravo KP- my heart goes for you in the KP

2. some namak harams come on net and promote India cause because they have sold their zameer for a fistful of dollars. They are employed by India for a measly few dollars

3. Some namak harams are raised and brought up in Pakistan - the country nurtured them, brought them up, gave them her blood, milk, and bones - but they sit in Israel, hide behind false prophet, and dump trash on Pakistan and our fauj (of course because they are afraid that our fauj IS the ones that will teach them lessons one day)

4. some namal harams moved to Pakistan from west bengal and think they know everything. They claimed to be Pakistani but in fact their veins have Indian patriotism flowing in them

5. Some namak harams have made the best of their lives into millions of rupees YET they are looting the motherland.

etc etc

This is our budnaseebi that very same people that our land so happily raised, turned against own mother and all willing to rape her and sell to kafereen.

astaghfitullah o azeem

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is our budnaseebi that very same people that our land so happily raised, turned against own mother and all willing to rape her and sell to kafereen.

astaghfitullah o azeem

this is not our bad naseebi but our bad-aamali and our ardent desire to follow our desires in the names of deen.

hans

Banned
I am personally sorry for my remarks publish, take it with a grain of salt..... but its you who started it.. and I need to stop this
personal mud slinging. Remember in all my post I have tried not to be taunting manner to any member of Siasat.pk. Its only when you guys go after my mother tong, my creed and discernment based on religion.. that I need to take refuge under words that fall below the belt line of mutual respect.

If you are sick, join the mental institute ... why go around the net and vomiting your spew .... The points I have mentioned.. is 100% correct.
Go through the points ... put your observation, go into a Cool state of thoughts.. relax. Remove all animosity and psychological and physiological state characterized by somatic, emotional, cognitive, and behavioral components from your Brain cells. Before you pen down your feelings. I know you been kicked around hard your whole life, and the shame kind of over takes your hard earned respect.
But it done not mean that you can vintage your sadomasochistic desire to a point that.. it makes you spam your flossy white lips into the Computer Screen.

Get my point .. you Easter Punjabi always crying at your budnaseebi and will Inshallah Khair, will cry till you go to your graves.

Pakistan's major problem is that we have all sort of ghaddar and namak harams.

1. some namak harams talk about Sindhi, Baluchi, Paunjabi, Pathan, no one talks about Pakistan
I was so statically happy to read today that KP is hoisting 185ft high flag - bravo KP- my heart goes for you in the KP

2. some namak harams come on net and promote India cause because they have sold their zameer for a fistful of dollars. They are employed by India for a measly few dollars

3. Some namak harams are raised and brought up in Pakistan - the country nurtured them, brought them up, gave them her blood, milk, and bones - but they sit in Israel, hide behind false prophet, and dump trash on Pakistan and our fauj (of course because they are afraid that our fauj IS the ones that will teach them lessons one day)

4. some namal harams moved to Pakistan from west bengal and think they know everything. They claimed to be Pakistani but in fact their veins have Indian patriotism flowing in them

5. Some namak harams have made the best of their lives into millions of rupees YET they are looting the motherland.

etc etc

astaghfitullah o azeem

Last edited: