کیا بکواس ہے یار اس بندے کا امپائر اور اللہ آپس میں گتهڑ متھڑ ہوۓ ہیں کیا ؟

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اچھا آج پتہ چلا کہ تمہارا ابا میراثی ہے ، اصل میں تم لوگ غصہ بڑی جلدی کر جاتے ہو اپنے ایمان سے بتاؤ کہ مولوی فضلو اور گڑیا باجی نے گٹھ بندن نہیں کیا , میں نے لواطیت کی نہیں مخلوطیت کی بات کی ہے کیا امپورٹڈ سرکار مخلوط نہیں ؟
یار جپانی ان میں سے ادھے تو عمران خان کے ساتھ مخلوطیت میں مصروف تھے - اب ان کا دل اچاٹ گیا ہے اس سے تو کیا کریں

RajaRawal111

Oye Rajarawal111 INSAN BAN.. TAMEEZ SE NAAM LE ALLAH RAB UL ALAMEEN KA.. Apni mardood zaban ko LAGAM DE..
اللہ راجے کا بھی ہے جناب - اسی کے سامنے اس کا سر جھکتا ہے
آپ ذرا سمجھیں تو سہی منافقت جس کا میں نے ذکر کیا ہے ان تھریڈ میں

RajaRawal111

Wow, this is desperate stuff ????
Out of all the comments, I kept your separate Bro Surfer because today I am in a mood to talk about myself. Please read. Dr Sahiba I request you also please to spare some time.

Yes, it is desperate stuff. Because my political sense and psychology are tied up with "IKs concept of Umpire"
Once upon a time, after this nation was relieved from the Laanut of Musharraf. The political posture of me was wandering around. I saw and heard Imran Khan and I decided to try him as he sounded different. A character Named "IK Fan" emerged. That was my ID on this forum too. But the skeptical character inside me was still alive. I voted for Sheikh Rasheed because he was IKs representative in my constituency. The result was the 2013 Assembly. I was there I saw it all with my own eyes. I could feel it in the air that it was Noon Leagues High time. So Noon league did win. Even though I voted for Sheikhoo. but it was fair and square win of noonins, as expected.

Then came the dhurna of 2014 against mass Rigging (which I could not agree with). I have always been against the tactics of putting pressure on Elected Govts using a group of few who are not the real representative of public sentiment. IK brought 30 thousand people. Sat in Islamabad. Since I was IK fan, I followed and kept participating to watch Tamasha every evening. When some days went by and nothing happened, IK got desperate and lost control. That is where the concept of "Umpire and Ungal" came out of his mouth. And the IK fan standing there was very much conscious and awake. He was very much able to understand who the hell umpire is. That was the time when loud words came out my mouth "Lukh dee Lanut terey utey"
My friends beside me were surprised. I came out of that place and never went back. IK fan died that day and IKs concept of umpire and his Ungal Killed him.

I can proceed further if you want. But this is my connection with IKs umpire. I saw the lying crook that exists in him. And from that day on he is constantly proving my concept to be true about him.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
اللہ راجے کا بھی ہے جناب - اسی کے سامنے اس کا سر جھکتا ہے
آپ ذرا سمجھیں تو سہی منافقت جس کا میں نے ذکر کیا ہے ان تھریڈ میں
Jo kuch bhi karo raja Lakh galiyan do Imran ko. Jo karna hai karo.. Allah kay liye Zaban ko sambhalo. Hoshyar raho. Hamari aqal or samaj se bhi or kaheen Azeem hai. Samjne ka shukriya.

RajaRawal111

Jo kuch bhi karo raja Lakh galiyan do Imran ko. Jo karna hai karo.. Allah kay liye Zaban ko sambhalo. Hoshyar raho. Hamari aqal or samaj se bhi or kaheen Azeem hai. Samjne ka shukriya.
I can understand your concern and totally respect it. It is not as you are reading it, please dont take it as it looks.
Try to understand what I am really saying here.