کیا حکومت نے امریکی خاتون سنتھیارچی کو پیپلز پارٹی کیخلاف لانچ کیا ہے؟

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
She came to Pakistan in 2009, and she worked as a consultant for PPP for a while. She was attached at the hip to PPP for a long time... You need to keep up with the news.

Check the following interview for information on her beginnings in Pakistan and relationship to PPP.
Bring something new. No one is accepting this stupid this. Anyway what do u think about reham khan leaks?

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you made a generalised statement but don't know any. Is this the level of your intellect.
And you made a dumb statement but know nothing is it ur level of intellect? I don’t believe on these type of leaks otherwise reham Khan has better and truth leaks than other and obviously imran Khan was scared that is why he didn’t challenge her into the court.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And you made a dumb statement but know nothing is it ur level of intellect? I don’t believe on these type of leaks otherwise reham Khan has better and truth leaks than other and obviously imran Khan was scared that is why he didn’t challenge her into the court.
Read my posts and you will see that I have asked for an investigation, I don't know if she telling the truth or lying but your statements are just dumb. I asked you if you knew any American women that had been raped and i guarantee that you don't even know one but you still went ahead, generalising about how they react.
If you want to believe Reham then you are welcome and if she wanted to register an Fir under the Nooras she was welcome afterall IK wasn't in power and couldn't have abused his position.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Read my posts and you will see that I have asked for an investigation, I don't if she telling the truth or lying but your statements are just dumb. I asked you if you knew any American women that had been raped and guarantee that you don't even know one but you still went ahead, generalising about how they react.
If you want to believe Reham than you are welcome and if she wanted to register an FIA, she was welcome afterall IK wasn't in power and couldn't have abused his position.
Yes I know my statement is dumb but I did it on purpose, I alsways give dumb statement to dumb person. I don’t believe reham Khan told every thing truth and she was also planted by pmln, as this lady was planted by pti or someone else. Why she was silent 13 years and just suddenly remember everything.

Hate_Nooras

Yes I know my statement is dumb but I did it on purpose, I alsways give dumb statement to dumb person. I don’t believe reham Khan told every thing truth and she was also planted by pmln, as this lady was planted by pti or someone else. Why she was silent 13 years and just suddenly remember everything.
I think it's just dumb and you are doubling down. I don't know and nor do you that is telling the truth or lying. It's an what investigation could try to determine and see if there is a case to answer.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think it's just dumb and you are doubling down. I don't know and nor do you that is telling the truth or lying. It's an what investigation could try to determine and see if there is a case to answer.
It’s very easy to determine she is lying or not. If you were an free and independent woman and someone raped you would you wait 13 years to tell.
I know very well any if she faced this things she would have been shouting on loudspeaker.

Hate_Nooras

It’s very easy to determine she is lying or not. If you were an free and independent woman and someone raped you would you wait 13 years to tell.
I know very well any if she faced this things she would have been shouting on loudspeaker.
But that is nonsense. Maybe you can actually do some research before you write this rubbish. A huge % of Women never report rapes.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bring something new. No one is accepting this stupid this. Anyway what do u think about reham khan leaks?
.I have repeated this many times. I'm noy
T concerned with her claims, nor. I ready to believe them, as personal attacks are not my cup of tea. All i clarified is that she is not GHQs girl as is being tried about by PPP to mask their embarrassment. She is PPPs own gone wild.