کیا عمران خان نے مخصوص شخصیت کی دعوت افطاری میں جانے سے انکار کردیا؟

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
its not easy anymore because any such attempt could result in more protest and probably violence because people are fully charged to cross the limits if IK was targeted again.

I dont think Salars can take such step specially after doing double blunder of removing IK and installing SS as a substitute.... or may be they have gone bonkers after seeing the public reaction...

whatever will happen next, i wish it will bring something better for Pakistan. Ameen

do you really think that the IDARA will loose its grip on things and let people or civilians take charge? Never, that will never happen, they will even kill own people to any extent to serve themselves and their masters. It is nothing for them, as a last resort they will take over and then we all know how they deal everything with a DANDA.

Look at the history, they refused the order of the founder of the country straight away, they defamed founder's sister, they broke the country, they imposed marshal law, killed their opponents, served masters in both afghan wars by taking matters directly in their hands. List is so long that we cannot even finish it in several books, what to say in a post, Bugti, Raymond Davis, Sahiwal and what not.

FSociety

Senator (1k+ posts)
TLP is not a threat to PTI but Pakistan's Image in general. They will be crushed by Imported govt because they are nemesis of each other.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
the day PTI has lost its government, TLP has started again to protest against PTI and not only by jalsas etc but also on social media. They are creating twitter trends which are damaging PTI and IK, also posting lots of BS, like Khan ordered firing on mosques and so on.
Negative and dirty games of bloody Khakis have no end, they were responsible for 1971 debacle, seems like they are looking for another one on the orders of their masters.
images

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
What narrative are TLP going touse against PTI? So far PTI has the support of a huge number of the awaam and the narrative of independance from US meddling. Is TLP going to try and go against that and make themselves like American stooges?

Kavalier

What narrative are TLP going touse against PTI? So far PTI has the support of a huge number of the awaam and the narrative of independance from US meddling. Is TLP going to try and go against that and make themselves like American stooges?

They are using the slogan that IK broke the promises and also that he ordered firing and killings in mosques, they are even posting disturbing pics in their trend which by the way is trending alongside PTI's trend and is giving a tough competition.

Kavalier

I am telling you guys once again, this army will go to any extent to keep their grip on power and with any extent means ANY extent, starting with killing/abductions of citizens, (political leaders) to the extreme of a fierce marshal law.

tahirmajid

TLP ko aik Plan kay tahat har election mein vote diey jaa rahey hain, is ko aik mazboot party kay tour pe ubhaara jaa raha hay, in ka koi bhi umeedwar is qabil hi nahi tha keh 50-100 se ziyada vote lay sakey lakin har jagha pe TLP 3, 4 position pe dikhaya jaa raha hay. ye sub Army kay kaam hain.

Respect

TLP doesn't like army, they don't like IK either. I do not think army has much influence over them. If they decide to go against IK directly they have no reason to do so, they will not be able to sell it to public. IK is not in power either.

WE NEED TO stop blaming army on everything without substantial proof.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
BS conspiracy theories!!
I have personally seen tweets from TLP members, who claimed over 1000s were killed by chemicals by police during last Dharna of TLP. I asked him how its possible that thousands were killed and no one knows, or where are thier families, i see no such protests. But they dont believe you. They keep repeating what they have been brainwashed that helicopters fired from the sky and chemicals dissolved thousands of TLP workers.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
TLP doesn't like army, they don't like IK either. I do not think army has much influence over them. If they decide to go against IK directly they have no reason to do so, they will not be able to sell it to public. IK is not in power either.

WE NEED TO stop blaming army on everything without substantial proof.
You are mistaken my friend, TLP is the creation of army . Khadim Rizvi was brought out against Nawaz... if you watch the timeline... and Army officer distributing rupees after dharna was called off.
Last year again, as soon as DG ISI was raised, TLP started it's protest again to bring the Govt to its knees.

jeo pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
وہ کوئی پاکستان کے لیے نہیں بلا رہے ، پچھلے 4 دنوں سے جو ان فوجیوں کے پچھواڑے پر سوشل میڈیا سے جوتے پڑ رہے ہیں نا وہ کم کروانے کے لیے بلوا رہے ہیں۔
جو بھی ہے میرے خیال میں پھر بھی جانا چاہیے کیونکہ دشمن یہی چاہتا ہے کہ فوج اور عوام میں نفرت پیدا ہو